Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you predict the market?  (Read 675 times)
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2021, 10:48:19 PM

usually in end year much people have crypto currency sell get money and then tourism
so in end year all crypto currency include btc  down price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jazzi Mahesh

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 06:57:26 PM

Market is totally unpredictable and you could never predict it all the time, all you could do is analyze the market and predict the suitable outcome.
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 08:43:01 PM

Market is totally unpredictable and you could never predict it all the time, all you could do is analyze the market and predict the suitable outcome.
I agree with you, the market of cryptocurrency is unpredictable and i know that I'm new into cryptocurrency but the way i see it revolution through the market no one will explain over good for what the market can bear to next, even for my life i dont believe market prediction
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 03:47:07 PM

When traders do analysis, no one knows for sure about future market conditions. If you have already started trading, for me do a simple analysis based on knowledge. The ups and downs of the market are market dynamics that occur. If we are a day trader, it will be very easy to open buy. Do it when the market is down and open a sell when you have made a profit. If the market continues to dump, then hold on.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:11:44 PM

Anyone can predict the market on basis of technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis tells how this project works. And it's current situation on market. And. Technical analysis tells about the selling signal or the buying signal. Both have own importance and both are used to predict a coin or market.
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 10:33:29 PM

You cannot predict the market all the time, you just do it right or wrong, but you need to learn about when it was right and when not and repeat it.
I think bitcoin market can be predict correctly without a mistake so therefore the only people i know very that can work on the of cryptocurrency and get it right is those of people that engaged in trading everything because those the candles of trade map Will explain basically the time coin will fall and rise
Jazzi Mahesh

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 06:17:48 PM

No one can predict the market, but there are road signs along the way, like the ones described above, that can help identify when risk is higher or lower. Always remember that the stock market is inefficient and unpredictable, so do your research.
bolawin
Copper Member

Activity: 246
Merit: 7

buy bitcoin, hodl bitcoin

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 05:41:46 AM

predicting is easy but when will it come true its the hard part, alot of people saying bitcoin going $100k yes offcourse but when?

what i know for sure is it definitely will got $60k area before it reach $100k  Grin
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2022, 11:37:32 PM

You could easily predict the market based on fundamental sentiments like political news and the alike which you could use to know if markets will be bullish or bearish but it wont always go your direction because there is manipulation on these markets.

If calculated moves are you thing then technical analysis will be idea to help predict the market.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4463

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 04:41:46 PM

as stated in previous posts ages ago..

at the moment the bottom value and premium is in the $30k-$70k range(mining cost most efficient to most expensive on planet)

no one on the planet needs/wants to pay more than $70k because even hobby miners in japan/germany(most expensive electric on earth) can mine bitcoin cheaper than $70k

once the value window (look at most expensive electric and calculate mining cost based on hashrate) exceeds $100k then people are more willing to buy for $100k.. but that is not yet.
HenryRomp

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Separation of currency and state.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2022, 01:55:32 PM

Nobody can predict the market. The thing to do is to buy bitcoin, and hold it. Anything else is foolish.
Jazzi Mahesh

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 02:56:04 PM

In order to predict the future movement of the exchange rate using past market data, traders need to look for patterns and signals. Previous price action can lead to patterns that technical analysts try to identify and, if correct, should signal where the exchange rate is headed next.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 11:49:48 AM

In order to predict the future movement of the exchange rate using past market data, traders need to look for patterns and signals. Previous price action can lead to patterns that technical analysts try to identify and, if correct, should signal where the exchange rate is headed next.
Well someone very wise would keep an eye on every aspect.
But predicting the market is not an easy task - sometime all the prediction fails when the table are turned and things go against your luck.
Cryptoababe

Activity: 700
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 09:33:20 PM

Also, I know it's demand and supply is there any more reason heavy reason why you see that the bitcoin value could go up or down?

But I wonder why the supply increases before the Demand increase in Bitcoin. Because mostly, Bull run starts after every halving and each halving increases the circulating supply of bitcoin but reduce miners reward if I'm right.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: