Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Revolutionization of Church by Blockchain - Be Ready To Trust!  (Read 178 times)
BCConfessIt (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 09:21:50 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2021, 01:16:35 AM by BCConfessIt

EXOTIC DecentralizedAutonomousCommunity - OneMembership Enforced By NFT

"Democracy find a way to exist even in our faith system.."

"Anonymity meets with the power of decentralization to democratize church systems.."

"Lets's trust each other, not a third-party while giving confession!"

Hi All,

Following is an attempt of a kid who is very passionate about blockchain phenomena and what it offers for our community.
Attempt of a white-paper will be made after the pre-ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RapBTC1

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 09:33:50 AM

What is this scam?
Are you seriously going to believe that investors are just going to send money to a wallet?
Without giving a single piece of information about the project?

We don't even understand what it is, no roadmap, no plan. Not a single idea.
There is absolutely no understanding of this project. I say project, but I should say scam!

You took an example of HTML theme (Turkish language) and didn't even take the time to translate or anything else.
And when you see the source code (2016) you don't know anything about it either.

SCAM !!!

Equihash/DCR Discord Disscusion (WITH EFUDD) Discord (https://discord.gg/srNt6py)
BCConfessIt (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 09:40:23 AM

Thank you for your fast feedback!

I can see about your anger and knowing about the problems, I just want to explain the idea behind the project and if you look at the website, you can see flags of "pre-ICO", MVP is a stage which very subjective. Honestly, for myself, team of 20 random humane image is more scammy..

I did not want to break anonymity, that's why I did not share any personal account, instead I add a link of a telegram channel, if you have further questions I am more than happy to explain/grow the idea from there.

Bests,
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 09:41:13 AM

If he will make an attempt to make a whitepaper after pre-ico, I can say, this is more of an attempt to scam naive users. He's just testing the waters here. Very likely that he will disappear if someone mistakenly buy during this pre-ico. Stay safe!
BCConfessIt (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 09:46:23 AM

Please try to break the long bureaucracy which is automatically gets in of the blockchain technology. As I stated earlier, it is a project at a pre-ICO stage, even nobody sends nothing to that wallet, I get a chance to get feedback from all of the community.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:39:34 AM

Please try to break the long bureaucracy which is automatically gets in of the blockchain technology. As I stated earlier, it is a project at a pre-ICO stage, even nobody sends nothing to that wallet, I get a chance to get feedback from all of the community.

I don't know if someone here will treat this as a serious project and send  the min requirement of 15 sats to your btc address. Remember, btc fees right now are expensive so it is not practical to send that 15 sats. So don't expect that they will send you few satoshis. Unless, they are using LN.

If you want suggestions here, please improve the content of your website. Such content is common for short-term projects which mostly ended up as scam or abandoned.
BCConfessIt (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 12:37:21 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2021, 11:33:36 PM by BCConfessIt

Thank you for your very crucial feedback, I have chose that amount of sats because it is the exact amount to create posts around here.
I changed the wallet to a LN wallet to overcome scalability issue. I will be add business model and hopefully explain "bringing democracy" concept for this centralized use case.

This the new LN address (website also updated):

lnbc1psrp7wkpp5ua90wflt920vdjwvyprsz9nqfrz8ze7jhr0mjl5seahyqj278uzqdqu2askcmr9w ssx7e3q2dshgmmndp5scqzpgxqyz5vqsp53fynjkv0f67jyyh92gfsm2ntxda8rh0tfv6keh7278h92 jkp46pq9qy9qsqc2tnuukclw2xgvmmre224n9a7mtqkpm44sup80k09ej8g0rf67f596ay5w2z4lsrx 5su0x7thpy5sydkfrd0e2f7gcjmm587m7tstpsqjr2fl3

"BTC is CHANGED WITH ETH BECAUSE OF VERY HIGH FEES"

Bests,
BCConfessIt (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:06:03 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2021, 11:46:48 PM by BCConfessIt

Hi It is Me Again,

I just want to let you know that, I added lots of content compare to before, I guess this time, I can explain the idea and concepts behind this project, and the idea might motivate others as well.

These are main changes:
  • BTC replaced with ETH for pre-ICO.
  • Business flowchart with an explanation added.
  • Decided to use ERC-1155 standard.
  • Project trailer video shared(sorry for ads and quality).
  • Reward protocol settled with the help of heterogeneous tokens.

Thank you for feedbacks, I will be waiting notifications from here, and hopefully this project will be live and it increases the trust of this tech revolution in the  non-tech community as well.

BCConfessIt (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 01:49:52 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2021, 02:01:10 AM by BCConfessIt

Hi,

This is the SaveIdea entry for the project:

With COVID-19 we all have to face another global issue like global warming; global depression. "Splitting the word out" is a proven strategy to get some relief and cope with the situation.

This is the main motivation of this project, make people trust each other and make them happy. It is not bounded by only church, church is the starting point.

It is a project want to prove even non-tech users can use and understand the main concepts of blockchain philosophy:

1)Anonymity
2)Power of Decentralization -> Democracy
3)Their results: TRUST

For example, you register here and share about your experience, this sharing gets voted for 24h by the community for a cost proportional to the inverse of "trust", which is calculated by a concept named, non-fungible token.

After 24h, your sharing gets hashed to the network, nobody can see the content after 24h. If %51 of the community decided it as "confession", you rewarded by 1 COT, confession token, if it decided it as "admission", you rewarded in ADT, admission token.

The reward for ADT is calculated by following:

[(your COT#/ total COT#) * 100] ADT

If you trust the system and gets more COT, your trust to the system rewarded by the system itself.

It will be implemented using ERC-1155 and as a result, it is not adding up cost to the mainnet and transactions cost will be low.

This project might be a revolution for the crypto-finance industry, because before it, a chain-account is not have an identity concept, with this project, you can barrow/rent token/coins in the future, because you have a perfect identity in the blockchain: an NFT token named COT, who encapsulates your secrets.

All of us have the same question in our minds, "What is the value of this digital representation ? How it worths some money at all? "

The ConfessIt project is the only project can answer this question in 2 Words:

Your Secrets

Vote Cost = [1/ your COT #] ADT (meaning of "cost proportional to the inverse of "trust"" )

The Idea was developed by Cihangir Umithan Goktolga.

https://save-ideas.com/profile/my-ideas/idea/6035af358715d9001316cea8

https://save-ideas.com/explore/idea/6035af358715d9001316cea8
Thecryptoexpert

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 01:45:40 PM

Very true, blockchain disruption is everywhere, even in faith. The only way is to embrace it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: