Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's your personal best in percentage for profits out of one month trading?
below 25%
25-50%
51 - 75%
76-100%
101-125%
126-150%
more than 150%

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your personal best in percentage for profits out of one month trading?  (Read 184 times)
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:46:54 PM

Making a profit in a bull run is quite easy, if you look at the market in the past one month, doge coin alone have given me a profit of around 100% as the market was volatile and the price was moving up and down and you could make a good enough profit even if you concentrate on one coin. It is easy to make profit in a bull market and enjoy the perils as long as the bull trend continues.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 04:39:06 PM

since bitcoin has experienced an increase in my profit reaching 40%, this for me is extraordinary because I am a new trader for 5 months in the trading world. I have to stay in this position and use this technique in the future so that the income from trading can be bigger.
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 08:20:22 AM

hi,

I've seen one great performance of 142% profit out of one month of trading, my first trading month profit is 21% hence also my current personal best, what's yours?

You can change your vote if you exceed your performance whenever it'll be the case Smiley

No, I'll not create a similar topic for loses, let's stay positive Cheesy

cheers
My percentage of profit for the month ranges from 10-20%, but there are also minus, they also range from 10%, so there are different situations here. You can go into profit within a month and spend all the profit in a couple of transactions.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 09:02:21 AM

I've seen one great performance of 142% profit out of one month of trading, my first trading month profit is 21% hence also my current personal best, what's yours?
All kinds of trading including crypto trading is not about how much you make in one month nor about how was your very first trade. It is all about how consistent your performances are across months; which may be evaluated after six or more months or for a year. Because, in bull markets, it would be easier to stay positive whereas in bear trends you may face lots of struggle to protect your capital itself.

Making a profit in a bull run is quite easy, if you look at the market in the past one month, doge coin alone have given me a profit of around 100% as the market was volatile and the price was moving up and down and you could make a good enough profit even if you concentrate on one coin.
People may think to trade cryptos only on bull markets but it is happening only once per 3 years (it is totally 4 years cycle which includes 3 years of bear dominance and 1 year is belonging to bulls, unfortunately). But, we can make use of bear markets to analyze and to catch the possible lower levels so that we can easily crack 4x to 10x profits when this crypto space enters bull markets.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 03:34:46 AM

if on average my profit is 30% and this is good for me as a beginner trader. maybe I will improve my skills and try to increase the profit to 50% in the future

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:49:24 AM

if on average my profit is 30% and this is good for me as a beginner trader. maybe I will improve my skills and try to increase the profit to 50% in the future
Having a profit of 30% in a month must be quite amazing if that is achievable without taking too many risks. I am not someone who trades frequently but all I do is buy some coins that are new but have potential like I was one of the early investors into PolkaDot and I am still very positive about the future of the project.

I have doubled by money in past but that wasn't because I was too smart or had some trading knowledge but solely because I was lucky and the coin I purchased performed nicely and I sold them at the right time. Even recently I bought little amount of dogecoins at around $0.04 and later sold them for $0.06 or something.

Selling at the right time is more important than buying at the right time.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: