Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:51:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No year of altcoins coming. All the big money is pouring into bitcoin.  (Read 1046 times)
Tekunda (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:23:01 AM

With the stratospheric rise of Bitcoin the altcoins should move big time as well.
But they do not and will not move, as all the institutional money is pouring into bitcoin.
We won't see a "year of the altcoins" for a very long time, at least not before bitcoin has reached one million.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 12:07:35 PM

Yeah, what did you expect - that institutional investors will jump on the hype train of some obscure projects that have nothing to show except for marketing materials and promises of revolutionary technologies? 2017 altcoin season was driven by retailers, this time retailers are focused on BTC, because that's were the action is. And altcoins have lost their novelty factor, they are already old news, we already have years of performance data, and it's not looking good - alts don't do well in the long run, while Bitcoin does.
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 12:12:23 PM

I'm not buying this point at all, all big money are pouring into altcoins and yet BNB turned 300$, all whales favour bitcoin accepted but polkadot grows over 1100% gains already, are you seeing avalanche? Neo? Compound? Bro the list goes on and on, a 1000% gain is a altcoins season for me
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 12:37:59 PM

I'm not buying this point at all, all big money are pouring into altcoins and yet BNB turned 300$, all whales favour bitcoin accepted but polkadot grows over 1100% gains already, are you seeing avalanche? Neo? Compound? Bro the list goes on and on, a 1000% gain is a altcoins season for me
Another pump and dump scheme coin?
All of those coin you mentioned above is due to green market affected of Bitcoin bullish season.

I'm looking forward if Bitcoin will crash soon, does those coin will still goes pump like now? If yes, it's altcoin season, if not... like I said it just because of Bitcoin bullish.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 01:12:18 PM

With the stratospheric rise of Bitcoin the altcoins should move big time as well.
But they do not and will not move, as all the institutional money is pouring into bitcoin.
We won't see a "year of the altcoins" for a very long time, at least not before bitcoin has reached one million.

Seriously, didn't you watch the market? the majority of top coins have been getting more than 10x from the last year price and is not that enough?
I just wanna tell you that if you should take a look at the market again. It's true if intitutional was aiming to invest in bitcoin but that will give a domino impact to the whole of crypto market.
Bitcoin bullish will be making altcoin to get the bullish trend too. I think that you don't understand how the trend is working right now dude

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 01:30:03 PM

Every year there are changes, the way to play is also different, you have to learn it from experts and investors.

Because in 2021 there were too many altcoins so not all altcoins were focused by investors, only certain altcoins were pumped.

Indeed this time the trick is a little different from the year 2017 has passed, where Bitcoin skyrocketed Altcoins took part, not this time, but that's for sure, just wait for the play date, the important thing is you are still committed to what you have, don't change channels if you believe in Altcoin, it will happen, just see.

Investors are now focusing on big bulls, small ones will be bombed too, just the timing isn't right.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 01:37:18 PM

If you think that money continues to flow only in bitcoins then that is wrong, then what's the point of having altcoins in this industry? Altcoins are an alternative investment besides bitcoin, altcoins are easy for anyone to reach, altcoins are a complement to bitcoin, altcoins can sometimes be profitable and vice versa. the fact is that when bitcoin goes up it can affect the prices of other top altcoins too.

maybe,You can see the current market situation that the altcoin pump is always on.
share a little story, in April 2020 I planned to buy BTC for $ 7000, and with limited capital I finally chose another option and invested in ETH for $ 170.So my main capital was $ 1000 and I only used $ 850 and got 5 ETH . and who would have thought in 2021 I get thousands of dollars selling 5 ETH. even if compared to the current price 1 ETH is more than enough to cover my initial capital.

Dave1

Activity: 1344
Merit: 538

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 01:47:26 PM

What do you mean? haven't you seen the meteoric rise of Ethereum as well? Or ADA? Or Polkadot? or even BNB? Time has change, even if bitcoin's dominance reaches $60% or higher, still altcoin market can be in the bull run as well. And then we have the whole defi as well, billions of dollars are being lock for staking. So I guess you need to look and investigate further before you claim that we will not see a year of the altcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tekunda (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 01:54:54 PM

What do you mean? haven't you seen the meteoric rise of Ethereum as well? Or ADA? Or Polkadot? or even BNB? Time has change, even if bitcoin's dominance reaches $60% or higher, still altcoin market can be in the bull run as well. And then we have the whole defi as well, billions of dollars are being lock for staking. So I guess you need to look and investigate further before you claim that we will not see a year of the altcoins.

Of course I have seen the meteoric rise of some altcoins, I am invested in a few myself and have made great profit.
But this uptrend is stalling right now and new money is needed to sustain this rise.
But at least for the moment it seems that the big guys have chosen bitcoin. I myself hope it will change with coins like XLM, but I admit I have my doubts.
fenixosup

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:00:27 PM

Some alts already shows x3-x10, even big ones. There always will be some money for alts
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:11:16 PM

Some alts already shows x3-x10, even big ones. There always will be some money for alts
^ Definitely right, with the recent spike of BTC also altcoins do the same. I don't think traders or holders did not get profit on that, we know when BTC rises and altcoin will automatically follow. However, there is nothing wrong if investors will pour all their investment into BTC since altcoin will also have benefits on this. Just like ETH, do you think they don't grow altogether with other altcoins? Nevertheless, I don't have any comments on altcoins that have a pump and dump price, like what happened on DOGEcoin and XRP. But organically growth just because of BTC pump, there is, look at LTC.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 02:12:51 PM

it meant one thing they want you to sell your altcoins. there are some besides ETH, a handful of them will make you rich still. i have been holding more than a lot of these altcoins for years and i saw them pumped before BTC hit $40k. there are more defi projects that just rise more than 10x, we didn't even heard of them but they were listed on CMC and can only be bought at uniswap which you will need more than $100 for a fee.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:28:59 PM

to be precise for altcoin only seasonality, they will not last long. altcoin will go up if all investors want to take a break from bitcoin. whereas the fact is that currently institutions, investors are still focused and channeling all their funds to bitcoin. So I agree that altcoin is only based on the hustle and bustle of the market which gets the impact when the institutions and investors are bored waiting for bitcoin.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:43:40 PM

Maybe you neglected to see the increasing price of some altcoins. Don't focus on shitcoins because you can't see them moving.

Anyway,
I know that many people are so tired of waiting for their altcoins to move high and seeing Bitcoin will give them some hopes but unfortunately, it gives no chance that their coins remain stuck. I was also having some (shit) altcoins and it was accepted for me that it doesn't have any room for this new ATH happening in crypto now.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:45:55 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2021, 03:06:31 PM by Yogee

....But they do not and will not move, as all the institutional money is pouring into bitcoin.
How about Grayscale opening up ETH Trust and other alts https://decrypt.co/55881/grayscale-new-crypto-trusts
Try to take a look at the charts. More than half of the top 50 altcoins are outperforming BTC.

All of those coin you mentioned above is due to green market affected of Bitcoin bullish season.
This statement still confirms that money are also flowing into altcoins as opposed to the point of Tekunda.

The money trickles down from BTC since there are investors and traders buying altcoins in the hopes of increasing their bitcoin.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:46:03 PM

It's too early for us to conclude that it isn't a year for altcoins because the year has just started and there are still lots of things that are yet to happen. Yes, Bitcoin is on top right now and nothing can beat it but top coins are also striking high. Lucky are those who have chosen potential coins while it's still cheap because some of those coins have reached a good price these days.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:54:46 PM

no altcoin years? well maybe that's precisely for altcoin every certain period. based on HYPE which is being developed. so everyone started spending their portfolio in bitcoin. But it cannot be denied that altcoin have a special place for us. To be honest, as small traders we can't reach the bitcoin price, so the funds we have are often invested in altcoin. even then, we have to look at the various sources and the potential for a very good altcoin. has good credibility and is managed by a professional team.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 03:07:08 PM

I thought the same till last month as I predicted, people would be just exchanging between bitcoin and stable coins. But luckily, I was not right. Many altcoins have already achieved their new all time high along with bitcoin. The first few months, the bull growth was limited to bitcoin but at the moment, some coins are rising even more prominently than bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 03:12:44 PM

Another pump and dump scheme coin?

I'm looking forward if Bitcoin will crash soon, does those coin will still goes pump like now? If yes, it's altcoin season, if not... like I said it just because of Bitcoin bullish.
You are not making any sense, it's certain that crypto price will crash at any time soon but what matters the most is making profit out of these altcoins or bitcoin itself, why would I want to hold on to a coin that has given me over 1000 percentage of profit? it doesn't make any sense just take your profit and be happy with it rise and fall is ceetain crypto space

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 03:15:16 PM

I thought the same till last month as I predicted, people would be just exchanging between bitcoin and stable coins. But luckily, I was not right. Many altcoins have already achieved their new all time high along with bitcoin. The first few months, the bull growth was limited to bitcoin but at the moment, some coins are rising even more prominently than bitcoin.

Altcoins will always rely on BTC gains and they are just too tempting not to try your luck with. Everyone can read the graphs and see big potentials in quick buck from altcoin pumps. Why you think casinos are one of the most profitable businesses, because people are addicted to gambling and making quick gains.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: