Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Insane Gas Fees  (Read 1086 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2021, 01:58:40 PM

yes with the future terms of absence might trader gains with chance as managing token transmission with least on sums with the network fee as trader to picks time as best to collect returns with the trading while expecting to pay enough with the transaction from exchange to personal account.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2021, 02:03:58 PM

Well, brother, this is not the fact transaction can cost as much as 45$ for now but I remember those days when I was paying 0.00015ETH per ERC20 token transaction. oh! what  good days those were ETH= 250$ and BTC arround= 7800$ to 9000$ now I can't even think of it.   

Obviously the old users are not complaining much. I got most of my ETH in 2018 (from various bounty campaigns), and I am not gong ballistic over the transaction fee. But for the new users who have just started with their bounty campaigns, this is a serious burden. Many of the bounty campaigns don't pay. Even those which make the payment, provides only $20 or $30 per participant. And in case the gas fee is very high, the participant need to spend almost all of his reward in moving the bounty tokens to the exchanges. In the end, he will be left with nothing. So I would say that the high fee levels are disproportionately having a negative impact on the noobs.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 02:21:30 PM

I plan to transfer DEGO tokens to my wallet, and see how much it will cost me for fees alone. This is driving me crazy  Sad

You might adjust the highest peak in the gas fee dude, Because I most often used Trust wallet were every time I made a transactions
I am the one who adjust the gas fee depending if it is slow or if I want fast the gas fee is higher for sure. You are insane if you choose that amount were your the one who set it up to make it happen, besides it is our options only if we like that and you are stupid or crazy if you
choose that transaction fee in the gas anyway.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 05:21:26 PM

This is really complete madness. Is the network so overloaded that it is okay to charge such gigantic transaction bills? I do not see a solution to the problems with ETH, the inconvenience is increasing every day. Ethereum is in danger of being overshadowed.

Yes, most platforms now deal with gas fees by using binance smart chains. BSC is claimed to be faster and has lower fees, and I admit it.
No individual determining the gas fees, only the users are pushing the fees more, you think that ethereum network is not usable but still people are making thousands of transactions everyday that is the only reason why fees are not coming down. Users need to hold a bit to clear the congestion but people are more towards missing the profits so they are even willing to pay $40 for a token transaction.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 03:19:57 PM

Well, brother, this is not the fact transaction can cost as much as 45$ for now but I remember those days when I was paying 0.00015ETH per ERC20 token transaction. oh! what  good days those were ETH= 250$ and BTC arround= 7800$ to 9000$ now I can't even think of it.   

Obviously the old users are not complaining much. I got most of my ETH in 2018 (from various bounty campaigns), and I am not gong ballistic over the transaction fee. But for the new users who have just started with their bounty campaigns, this is a serious burden. Many of the bounty campaigns don't pay. Even those which make the payment, provides only $20 or $30 per participant. And in case the gas fee is very high, the participant need to spend almost all of his reward in moving the bounty tokens to the exchanges. In the end, he will be left with nothing. So I would say that the high fee levels are disproportionately having a negative impact on the noobs.

Absolutely you are correct sir, this was a real burden for the newbies, in fact, even the old members here in the forum are going crazy about this transactions charge. But others still hoping the fee will get lower in the future. But there are other options for us to avoid this high fee actually, just try to make research on this thing anyway.
Wahyuihib

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 03:42:18 PM

it made me cringe to send tokens to my wallet using the ethereum network. and if you see the amount of money that you have to spend, it could be that the number of coins that you will send is a large amount

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 04:08:01 PM

This is really complete madness. Is the network so overloaded that it is okay to charge such gigantic transaction bills? I do not see a solution to the problems with ETH, the inconvenience is increasing every day. Ethereum is in danger of being overshadowed.

Yes, most platforms now deal with gas fees by using binance smart chains. BSC is claimed to be faster and has lower fees, and I admit it.
No individual determining the gas fees, only the users are pushing the fees more, you think that ethereum network is not usable but still people are making thousands of transactions everyday that is the only reason why fees are not coming down. Users need to hold a bit to clear the congestion but people are more towards missing the profits so they are even willing to pay $40 for a token transaction.

That's influenced the most, as long as the users continue to use this chain even it's requiring you to pay high transaction fees,
miners will continue to charge it to prioritized your transactions..

If only there's a way to stop those people who are rushing trying not to let go the opportunities that they have in selling their
assets or buying to support the projects.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀