Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry habe meinen Beitrag aus Datenschutzgründen wieder gelöscht.  (Read 125 times)
Lucky50Euro (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 09:01:03 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2021, 06:51:51 PM by Lucky50Euro

Sorry habe meinen Beitrag aus Datenschutzgründen wieder gelöscht.
jbillk

Activity: 71
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 10:28:48 PM

Um..all of them? Never heard of a pool with KYC. All I ever provided was eth address. Email is usually optional.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 12:00:46 AM

Yes no mining pool does any KYC. Most don't even require an account or email address. Just your ETH address. I think what he is most likely asking is some exchange without KYC. Probably wants to convert the ETH to BTC. If so then you can use Binanace.

However if you want to cash out to fiat, then its not possible. You can use an exchange like Binanace and convert to USDT or USDC and withdraw that however to sell that for fiat you will need to KYC somewhere. Only other method these days is Bitcoin ATMs or some website like localbitcoins and trade with someone locally in your area.

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 07:35:42 AM

Never heard about a pool with KYC, PoW algorithm is decentralized and there is nothing like knowing your customers, oh yeah I remember that shit Pi network project that Introduced mining on mobile phone with KYC verification, so laughable 🤣🤣🤣

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: