Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange Dogecoin for what? (I need advice)  (Read 357 times)
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 09:52:02 PM

People bought Doge and now they don't know what to do with it. Although this is strange, it was obvious from the very beginning that the Dogecoin coin had no chance of catching up with more or less promising projects. Indeed, the market is rich in decent coins with low capitalization, but nevertheless with a chance for price growth and development.

And what does Dogecoin have to offer to its users? Consistently low ratings? Or occasional spikes following Mr. Musk's tweets? And when Tesla's creator will again think about Doge.  Huh
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 11:39:29 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2021, 11:51:43 PM by oscarftw

Hey everybody,

I've just found an old wallet with thousands of dogecoins inside.

Since I'm a newbie, I would have some advices about exchange with others Altcoin. I was  thinking about exchanging my XDG for ETH. Is it worth? I should keep my Doge or exchange with other coins?

Thanks for help
Although you are new to us, you must know that we're all talking about the future as our old experience, which experience will never be equal. Here I think you should sell Dogecoin to buy other altcoins even though I know that Dogecoin will go further. What I'm trying to predict is that making a huge pumped coin won't pump huge next time.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 11:56:36 PM

Dogecoin is not a bad choice for investment, but when compared to Ethereum it is certainly better Ethereum. If you want to move your Dogecoin
into Ethereum that's fine in my opinion. Moreover, seeing Ethereum's performance has been extraordinary this year, there is really no reason not
to buy Ethereum. You can also don't replace all of your Dogecoin with Ethereum, there's nothing wrong with keeping some of the Dogecoin you have.
Considering that Elon Musk often shills Dogecoin, so in the future there is a possibility that Dogecoin can pump up again.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: