Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to trade because of my nationality  (Read 469 times)
xeravy (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:57:58 PM

Thanks everyone for the replies they're really so helpful. I am gonna research the many options I've just seen and try to choose what I think is best. Without getting too political I hope the world realizes that the sanctions were lifted and allow us to breathe for once.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:46:57 PM

Unable to register on exchanges is usually a problem for a trader to start with because there are some exchanges which have restrictions to use their exchange. They will noy verify your KYC if you are in a country they restrict. D there are also some countries where they don't adopt cryptocurrencies.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1866

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2021, 01:42:58 AM

Your mistake from the start is that you activated Kyc, you shouldn't have done that because you only need to withdraw an amount greater than 2 BTC per day, this is very frustrating and I understand your feeling because I am from a prohibited country as well.
I do not participate in any exchanges that require KYC verification so you should look for other exchanges that do not require this such as HitBtc, CoinEx, or use decentralized exchanges such as Binance DEX.

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 06:50:36 AM

Quick lookup showed Kraken and Changelly accepting Sudan residents to buy crypto. You can try Kraken out, and if you have any questions just post away since there's quite a lot of users here that have tried Kraken (I myself haven't). Changelly though is pretty unknown to me so try at your own risk I suppose. LocalBitcoins was also an option but its a p2p and I suppose you're looking for centralized ones, but if you aren't then you can try that out.
Thanks everyone for the replies they're really so helpful. I am gonna research the many options I've just seen and try to choose what I think is best. Without getting too political I hope the world realizes that the sanctions were lifted and allow us to breathe for once.
Well, nothing you can do with that, they're also just companies trying to run their business and they might impose on a few bad grounds if they just willy nilly allowed everyone to trade in their exchange. MIght want to check if they service your country next time you try an exchange though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 07:31:24 AM

Till 2019, Binance also didn't supported my country but now my country is there in their list of supported countries. You cant do anything if your country is not in their list. There are many other decentralized exchanges where you can buy and sell crypto, try that.

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 07:34:26 AM

If binance doesn't allow you to trade because of your nationality, I do not think there's anything you can do about it. The only other viable option that you have is to take time out to make research on Crypto exchanges that accept citizens of Sudan.
Actually there are quite a lot of exchanges out there that will allow you to trade. Ftx.com is a very option to start with. You can also try bithumb, mxc.com are also very good options you can try out

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2021, 10:42:39 AM

I have a negative attitude to such bans, when due to sanctions against certain states, the ban on trade is transferred to its citizens. But it will not be possible to solve this problem legally, while such restrictions are in effect. In this case, you need to find another exchange for trading, which is really a lot now, although they can not compare with Binance.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 11:47:06 AM

I thought that Binance doesn't have that kind of restriction coz I was thinking that it is open for everyone. It is very unfortunate that our application just ends like that and stopping us to enjoy the feature of this known and reputable exchanger.

I would like to know as well all the countries that are banned in Binance for this will serves also awareness to the community.
I couldn't find it, maybe there is someone who knows it. Well, I hope there is.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 01:22:41 PM

I feel bad for you that is why these restrictions limit the users who want to be part of the crypto industry. Anyway, since Binance doesn't support any users from Sudan then there's nothing you can do about it but instead, look for other exchanges that do not require KYC. Personally, I haven't done KYC on Binance yet because I am no big trader myself so if you are just like me a small trader then why bother getting a KYC, you will still be able to trade without any problem but it shouldn't exceed beyond 2BTC as far as I know. Anyway, just like what others say you don't need to go to Binance because there are lots of exchange including DEX who do not require KYC.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 02:49:31 PM

Though binance  is top most exchanger then also you are not restricted it!! This is crypto space mate, there are no limits on transactions and similarly there are million ways to transact too :-)

Just hop into CMC and choose your coin and see the list of markets available for you to trade on. So great deal of exchangers are there other than binance.

I’m sure you will find Susan friendly exchanger for sure.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 04:04:12 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2021, 04:18:36 PM by Cling18

There are a huge number of exchanges besides Binance. Why trade with Binance? For example, Bithamb or Okeh. Yes, there are a lot of exchanges now. If you are trading for small amounts, you do not need to go through verification. In addition, there are so many decentralized exchanges where you don't need to ask anyone's permission at all. Yes, of course, you can only trade Ethereum tokens there, but nonetheless.
   There are many more exchanges. I don't know if they are available in your country. But, as a rule, you can buy and sell there without any problems. There are automatic exchangers in messengers. In my opinion, this is more than a great choice.

If that is continuously happening then just look for other legit and reputable exchanges that wouldn't restrict you from registering. I just didn't thought that some Binance ban some countries. There are still other options for you to use especially those exchanges that don't ask for KYC.
repear7

Activity: 1026

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 05:55:56 PM

It’s not necessary to trade on binance. Here are too many exchange around of us. Just use others exchange and dex. Yes, Binance is most popular and trusted exchange. If you can't, you have other option to choose one. But, Research about exchange before start trading. You can found the exchange list and review on coinmarketcap and coingecko.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 06:18:16 PM

So I tried registering with binance and I verified my account using my Sudanese passport, and it took half an hour for them to block my account. So I tried contacting customer support just to wait in queue for 7 hours and after finally reaching them, they informed me that my account was locked for good because I am Sudanese and Sudan is not a supported country and they can't help me. I then proceeded to explain that I was born in UAE and that am currently residing in Ukraine, I also told them that I verified my account using a Ukrainian phone number and a Ukrainian email. But they refused saying it doesn't matter where I reside as long as am sudanese they can't provide me service. So I went ahead and read the tos of other big exchanges like coinbase and asked their support, but they also said I can't register due to my nationality. This is very frustrating for someone who was born in UAE and lives in Ukraine, who haven't even been to Sudan to get refused service just because of my nationality. If they denied me service based on my current location I would understand but this is just astonishing. So does anyone have any tips or knows any exchange that may serve me please tell me or feel free to express your opinion about the situation.

I know it really sucks in belonging to a country where cryptocurrency exchanges are restricted, like in your case with Binance. If they don't allow people from Sudan to trade with Binance, there are tons of exchanges that you can find in CoinMarketCap such as OKEx, KuCoin, Huobi Global, Bityard and so on. It's just that Binance was complying to the government's regulations or so.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 08:34:09 PM

I had similar problem but if you really want it there is always a way around. Try VPN maybe it could work... There is also a option for you to get Estonian electric citizenship. I think with that you can bypass some of the problems. Good luck bro.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 10:34:36 PM

You can use binance app as a place for make buy and sell entry and you can use trading view as a place to make an analyst. I've doing it from last year, same like you binance exchange has been banned in my country so you can't acces the binance exchange using your national network.

But I don't know the reason why if I download the application form google playstore and I tried to using it and it works until now. This is the worst thing to face actually, the trusted exchange that is banned in some country will give a bad way for crypto industry.
kaya11

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 12:26:03 AM

So I tried registering with binance and I verified my account using my Sudanese passport, and it took half an hour for them to block my account. So I tried contacting customer support just to wait in queue for 7 hours and after finally reaching them, they informed me that my account was locked for good because I am Sudanese and Sudan is not a supported country and they can't help me. I then proceeded to explain that I was born in UAE and that am currently residing in Ukraine, I also told them that I verified my account using a Ukrainian phone number and a Ukrainian email. But they refused saying it doesn't matter where I reside as long as am sudanese they can't provide me service. So I went ahead and read the tos of other big exchanges like coinbase and asked their support, but they also said I can't register due to my nationality. This is very frustrating for someone who was born in UAE and lives in Ukraine, who haven't even been to Sudan to get refused service just because of my nationality. If they denied me service based on my current location I would understand but this is just astonishing. So does anyone have any tips or knows any exchange that may serve me please tell me or feel free to express your opinion about the situation.

Isn't that awful? How come they're banning potential investors and traders. Is that some kind of racism? What's the reason of banning a Sudanese nationality. I did not come across with such case, this the first time I have heard of it. Aside from Sudanese, what nationality are also not allowed to trade?
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:06:05 PM

I feel bad for you that is why these restrictions limit the users who want to be part of the crypto industry. Anyway, since Binance doesn't support any users from Sudan then there's nothing you can do about it but instead, look for other exchanges that do not require KYC. Personally, I haven't done KYC on Binance yet because I am no big trader myself so if you are just like me a small trader then why bother getting a KYC, you will still be able to trade without any problem but it shouldn't exceed beyond 2BTC as far as I know. Anyway, just like what others say you don't need to go to Binance because there are lots of exchange including DEX who do not require KYC.
I think there should be some sort of banning of certain nations by exchanges if that's the law, why would we force exchanges to overrule the law and do something that is illegal in Sudan just because they could get some customers? After all it would mean that Binance will be charged with something in Sudan, sure not like they would be going there, I do not see CZ ever going to Sudan but I still wouldn't want to be charged with anything in anywhere.

Sudan should not ban it, that is the thing, I think it should be allowed, I think it should be even supported, crypto is a great thing that would help nations grow a lot bigger, especially those small nations, that is why the law is a bad one that's true, but to ask exchanges to break that law would not be ethical, whatever law was put in place, that law should be abide even if it is a stupid law.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 08:46:36 PM

I'm afraid there's nothing anyone can do to help you, every exchange has a list of countries that they don't accept due to several reasons, just like people in US can't use the regular Binance exchange, they only have access to Binance.US which complies with the regulations in their country, if Binance does not accept your country it best you move over to another exchange that does, I believe alot of people also feel the same way you feel this is one of the reason DEX where created, to enable people from any part of the world to be able to trade without restrictions or anything of that sort, my advice is try other CEX I'm quite sure there will be one that is open to Sudanese.

StartupAnalyst

Activity: 728
Merit: 317

Crypto Casino & Sportsbook

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 09:06:08 PM

There is one win-win situation. Don't make KYC on Binance at all. As far as I know to open an account on Binance you need only an email address and phone number to secure your account and then you can trade up to 2 BTC per day without requiring KYC verification. You need verification only if you're going to trade more, so just don't trade more or make several accounts.

▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
 ████▀         ▐███▌     ▄██▌               ▐██▄
▐███▌          ████     ████                ████
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀     ▐███▌               ▐███▌   ▄▄
 ████▄               ▄▄████████▀           ████  ▄███▌
  ▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄      ███▌▄███▀   ▄▄███▄
     ▀▀█████▄▄   ▀██▀▀████    ▄████▀███   ███████▀   ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀█████▄    ▐███▌   ▄███▀  ███  ▐██████    ████  ▄██
  ▄▄███▄     ▀████   ████    ███   ▐██▌  ████▐██▌  ▐██████▀▀
 ████▀        ████▌  ████  ▄▄███   ███▌ ████▌ ███  ▐███▄  ▄▄██
▐███▌        ▄████   ▀█████▀▀▀█████▀████▀███▌  ███  ▀██████▀▀
▐███       ▄████▀                               ▀██▄       ▄▄█
 ████▄▄▄▄█████▀         ▄███▄ ▄████▄ ███████▄     ▀█████████▀
  ▀▀████▀▀▀▀            ██    ██  ██ ██ ██ ██
                     ██ ▀███▀ ▀████▀ ██ ██ ██
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 09:29:53 PM

Rules are rules, and Binance has a strict requirements if you want to get verified its hard to fight with the rules they created. You can still use Binance by creating a new account and don’t ever verified it though of course some features will not be available to you since you’re not verified and you might be in trouble sooner or later once Binance fully implement KYC. Looking for other exchange can be a good solution, I’m sure some site allows you to trade with them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: