Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethermine profitability shooting up like crazy!  (Read 242 times)
bitquad (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:36:39 AM

Just for reference back in December 2018 my weekly payout on Ethermine peaked at 0.998. I just barely missed making the 1 ETH per week payout. This was with 1.3 GH/S.

Well nice surprise going on now as the ETH price is dropping. All of a sudden my profitability has picked up and I am now estimated to make 1.05 ETH per week! That's with 1.4 GH/S. We'll see if it holds. But I can see the unpaid balance ticking up faster with same amount of shares. Did the pool just get lucky?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hustleman

Activity: 155
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:40:09 AM

Just for reference back in December 2018 my weekly payout on Ethermine peaked at 0.998. I just barely missed making the 1 ETH per week payout. This was with 1.3 GH/S.

Well nice surprise going on now as the ETH price is dropping. All of a sudden my profitability has picked up and I am now estimated to make 1.05 ETH per week! That's with 1.4 GH/S. We'll see if it holds. But I can see the unpaid balance ticking up faster with same amount of shares. Did the pool just get lucky?

gas fees. 
bitquad (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:02:07 PM

gas fees. 
Because of all the panic selling and then people buying the dips?!
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:17:03 PM

Tremendous amount of transactions happening on ethereum blockchain right now so yes mining should be more profitable than before, kinda like what we witnessed when DeFi projects are growing on hypes in 2020, this happens because many are selling their eth thinking the bull season is over
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:41:31 PM

https://etherscan.io/

When the transaction fee in a block is 7-8 ETH, then a 25% price decrease will not reduce the profit in mining.
This is a temporary phenomenon and after a few days the commission will decrease.
Every miner wants this to continue, but the holiday is over soon.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:48:17 PM

I'd rather hope for the profitable mining to keep going than hitting some huge amount in days and profit then collapse, I hope bitcoin will recover and ethereum will follow once again, we have some ROI to get back before bears get here

Jacelence

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 08:03:58 PM

hey I just found a really good projectfrom my friend  that everyone can loves mining and more things and ı read their WP too they are trying to be decentralized and tested for everyone and they are really working on well and try to do somethings. And at their wp I just figured out the blockahin system is so important for them and the sources because when you have powerfull sources you must be powerful. And I have document about it please dont forget to check it https://github.com/zionmarshar/TeraHypernet/blob/master/Tera_Hypernet.pdf
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 11:30:41 AM

yeah pool might get lucky and fee spike with massive transaction defi token on eth, miner got big fees, and many ppl try send eth to exchange for panic selling  Grin , this volatile makes miner got big bonus tips from the network

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 02:00:07 PM

I think ethereum mining will be profitable for longer time, more money is flowing into Bitcoin right now and it means that ethereum is still going higher very soon, the only future problem I can think of right now is EIP1559 but still not 100% certain that it will become active in said date (July).

Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 04:22:10 PM

It's happening again, right now my 10$ daily mining reward just turn 19$ on nicehash pool using phoenix miner, I think we will keep seeing this type of profits until bull run is over, I think this is when PPS pools will triumph over PPNLS pools

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: