Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about the few days deep  (Read 1051 times)
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 10:46:26 AM

There are going to be countless rallies and equal number of corrections. Very few good traders can  time all these tops and bottoms correctly. Long term hodlers should do fine so long as the major trend is up.

This is the bear we have been talking of, most people can't really withstand the condition while panic and selling is not for old time traders.
Anyone who has been in the crypto-sphere for 3 to 4 years should have a reasonably experience about the movements and he should also note there's bull and bear run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Christabel247 (OP)

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 01:33:49 PM

There are going to be countless rallies and equal number of corrections. Very few good traders can  time all these tops and bottoms correctly. Long term hodlers should do fine so long as the major trend is up.
Agree!

For people who do mind about rallies and corrections then this would be a never ending thing.As long this market moves then we can see those typical movements to be as part of this market
which you can see from time to time.

Thinking about few days deep? No one actually knows on whats behind specially if there are no news or sentiments that had been published out for you to say for it to be the reason.

How to deal with it? If you do engage into this market then be sure that you are fully aware about the chances or probabilities which simply means that making out
exit and entry plans is a must.

this has also correlate with my questions i asked before, i saw it and posted about but many see's it as market correction, while many says it's normal.
today i smell the blood over the cmc.
Christabel247 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 01:43:42 PM

I noticed the recent deep generally affected most of the ALT coin within 48 hrs turning Red. i bought EOS at $5.2 but i was panic to sell reason because most of my assets was greatly at loose and i couldn't bear the pain so i have to sell off most them to be able to secure them, not too long the market changes direction again and already i have lost most of my investment.

Do we expect another deep soon?
what is your intake, please be free to drop your comments.
That is just one of the struggles small traders like us experiences. We started growing in fear specially if you were there when the dump occured after the bull run at 2017. We've become too anxious whenever we are watching the market and at the same time, we tend to panic sell right away when we say the market turning red for a while. Even though that is the case, we should learn how to control our emotions, we should read the news and learn what is really going on. Many are saying that the deeps are just corrections because bitcoin has been getting too many ATH so if that's the case, it wouldn't hurt much if we hold amidst the market turning red, regrets may come if it suddenly turn green after we panic sell.

After most of my corrections in trading strategies i don't rush to sell or even panic over a little correction in the market rather i will keep patient and continue to buy more at the dip, real traders don't panic to sell or at any change in the market.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 10:46:00 PM

It's normal if your panic, especially if you still new on this investment.

You will learned from that and you will be more mature to take decision next time.

And the one more thing is you should only invest money you can afford to lose.
Christabel247 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 01:41:51 AM

You will learned from that and you will be more mature to take decision next time.

sure, that is true i do invest with my spare money and what i can be able to lose.
i have really leant a great lesson about the market flotation.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 08:05:52 AM

true, every time you want to invest, you must be able to reduce yourself from the panic that occurs when you see the situation of the coins we are investing in has decreased due to the impact of bitcoin that has fallen, it is certain that it will also have an effect. but sometimes it's only temporary and not for long because if bitcoin increases it will certainly come back at a good price.

but if you do not have experience about situations like this then, you will always experience excessive fear which will result in you always doing actions that are detrimental to yourself.

but it is clear that there are benefits because you can learn from the mistakes you make and not to do the same thing in the future.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 08:09:19 AM

sure, that is true i do invest with my spare money and what i can be able to lose.

nowadays market is having a lot of correction, either bitcoin or altcoins. But this correction leave us another option, we can invest our money in this situation. also i agree with your statement, we should invest money that we can afford to lose, but i am so sure market will recovery soon.

fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 12:39:49 PM

nowadays market is having a lot of correction, either bitcoin or altcoins. But this correction leave us another option, we can invest our money in this situation. also i agree with your statement, we should invest money that we can afford to lose, but i am so sure market will recovery soon.
and many forum members say Now is the time to collect but will the price drop again because we are normal human beings and want a cheaper price from now on. and I am still waiting for that because I still have spare funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: