Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *** [ENGLISH - POLISH Translation] - new to BTC but experience translator  (Read 63 times)
Narrenturm (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:10:38 PM

Hello everyone,

DISCLAIMER: This is not a "corporate style" post Wink

I am pretty new to BTC community and I am trying to find a way to engage and to something Smiley

I am Polish native speaker and I have over 9 years of experience as translator (mostly video games, websites and app but also surveys, documentation, even legal texts) and some experience as a QA and LQA tester. Usually I translate English to Polish but I also speak fluent French (I did a 2 years program at French-Canadian university and I live in French speaking Quebec since 2011 already).

If you need a translator, proofreader or tester for your project, please let me know. My objective is not to find a super high pay work opportunity (but if it comes I won't reject it Smiley ), I just really want to engage and do something in BTC community. I do have a job already, but I have some free time afternoons and weekends, so feel free to contact me!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: