Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best stable coin when selling crypto?  (Read 884 times)
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 08:36:46 PM

USDT or BUSD? I never really sold and withdrew any crypto before. Just wondering what most people do on here when selling and tranfering to their bank accounts.
I normally exchange my crypto to usdt alone, and I'm used to it already each time I want to sell on Binance I only pick a USDT  pair, becuz with USDT I can access both  Ethereum and Tron blockchains since it runs on both of them, I believe almost every trader make use of USDT becuz it is available on almost every crypto exchange, but I can't say the same for BUSD which is only listed on Binance exchange now, maybe exchanges will consider listing it when the demand for it grows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:11:43 AM

What network is USDT on for the exchanges?  Example coinbase, binance, bitstamp.

What if you have a hardware wallet like nano ledger or trezor?  What if you have exodus or electrum?

When you give a site the USDT address you want funds sent to... such as your own wallet whether hardware wallet, would they need to know what network your USDT is on?  I still dont get the ETH and Tron network.  So if you are receiving USDT from a site, just give the site your USDT address.  So they would be sending you USDT but they would choose what network to use to send it to you such as ETH or Tron?

What if you then receive the USDT on your hardware wallet and want to send it to

Coinbase
Bitstamp
Binance
Binance.US

Do you need to make sure you send it to the ETH or TRON or whatever network is supported on the exchange side?
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 06:53:31 AM

Each stablecoin has its own minus. Best dai but there is a risk of being hacked, USDC is the most centralized, BUSD is only good if you use binance. So it's best to save in bitcoin for a distance. Wink
rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 12:25:24 PM

Obviously I will prefer USDT because it has different network platform. At this time gas fees is not in good shape. If we select USDT on tron network, then we will be able to save some money by avoiding high fees. It is also popular and well known to most of the crypto lover.
This is also what makes usdt users high apart from being a stable USDT coin, it also has a network in other coins like TRON. Obviously we really feel we can save money and be a solution because of the high cost of ETH gas.
and most exchanges already support USDT on the TRON network
EnergyHot100 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 02:14:46 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2021, 02:49:45 AM by EnergyHot100

Thanks for all the great answers. But if one mainly uses Binance, and BUSD can be sent straight to your bank account from Binance, whereas USDT can´t.. Wouldn´t it be best to just sell off all your crypto in BUSD on Binance then? I´m talking about if the market is gonna crash and you wanna sell of all your crypto at Binance.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:30:29 AM

Personally, I use USDT I never tried BUSD but I feel BUSD is also good as it is linked up to Binance and Binance has a good image in the market So one can rely on both the coins to use it without any issue but USDT is older and more tested in this market. Now it's up to you which one to choose.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 07:48:32 AM

How to tell which stable coin is the best, when they are all have stable price? Also dont know why topic started is interested in stable coins, when he plans to sell crypto and withdraw fiat to his bank account. Simply transfer crypto to an exchange that allows direct crypto-fiat transactions (like coinbase or binance for example) and do an exchange. If you want to save on transaction, go with USDT and transfer it via tron netrowk.
You should try to see from another point of view, the quality of a coin is not in terms of price, but in terms of function as well as liquidity.
like USDT and BUSD, although they are stable coins, they have different advantages and disadvantages.
But due to the development of cryptocurrency, and many coins that have smart contract functions like ethereum, stable coins like USDT are already registered on many networks other than ERC20, such as USDT which runs on the TRC20 and OMNI networks.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 07:57:10 AM

If you like to lessen transaction fee and will be trading mostly on Binance or smartchain BUSD is the best choice, USDT is best when your trading on uniswap and other centralize exchangesl.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:23:14 AM

If you like to lessen transaction fee and will be trading mostly on Binance or smartchain BUSD is the best choice, USDT is best when your trading on uniswap and other centralize exchangesl.
You should use binance based dexs to feel if what you say is still true or not. I hate using stable on DEX, BUSD uses only benefit services from Binance. My personalities are not so important because stable for me is not very volatile so that we can worry about fees or similar matters. All stable coins are to me the same, as if they were guaranteed a large amount of liquidity in the market.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:57:27 AM

For me, the best stablecoin is Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. And I have already sold coins and withdrawn them to bank accounts many times. So this operation is very simple and doesn't require a lot of skill to use it. And it is also quite easy to buy cryptocurrency on the exchange and sell or exchange it for another cryptocurrency.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 12:35:08 PM

...I believe almost every trader make use of USDT becuz it is available on almost every crypto exchange, but I can't say the same for BUSD which is only listed on Binance exchange now, maybe exchanges will consider listing it when the demand for it grows.

You are wrong, BUSD is not only traded on the Binance. To see where BUSD is represented, you need to go to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-usd/markets/ and at the very bottom of the page, click on "Load More" to see the entire list. In addition, BUSD is indispensable in the Binance Smart Chain.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 01:19:54 PM

USDT or BUSD? I never really sold and withdrew any crypto before. Just wondering what most people do on here when selling and tranfering to their bank accounts.

Recently i switched from USDT to UDSC both are on the Ethereum Network and USDT is still the more popular stablecoin but recently there are emerging more and more news and fears from users that UDST is not backed 1 to 1 by real dollars anymore.
They always said 1 USDT is backed by 1 real USD but in 2019 they changed their wording into "we have enough reserves to cover every Tether printed. But we can not verify those reserves.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 04:20:20 PM

I would go for USDT, OP.
Though I would advise not to hold USDT for too long as many users already mentioned that USDT can be frozen and that ain't good for anybody's end when it happened in their trades.
The best stablecoin ones can use depend on the exchange site you trading on because liquidity and trade volume need to be put into consideration but I somehow like the USDC and BUSD. However, all centralized stablecoin can be freeze not only USDT but the issue with USDT is that the project foundation was not base on genuine that's the reason why they hard issue with the New York attorney and I read that USDT is currently not allowed to trade within the NY region.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:45:55 PM

Everyone has their own choice, I guess some of people might choose BUSD since they are probably traders on binance, well for me I prefer changing my crypto to USDT, cause its popular and that's what I use when trading P2P, also I like USDT cause it's the most widely used stablecoin, another cool part about it is that it runs on two blockchains Ethereum and tron, since gas fees are quite high on eth network now, I bet TRC-20 USDT will be used more than ERC20 USDT.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 08:28:29 PM

It seems to me that the principle of operation of all stable coins is approximately the same, everyone has their own favorite coin and their favorite stable coins. Many believe that, for example, fixing profits in the same USDT is not profitable and even dangerous. And they use the usual dollar for fixing, believing that it will be safer and more reliable this way.

Everyone has their own methods and favorite options. USDT has a lot of fans, but recently people have started actively use BUSD.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:28:00 PM

When selling crypto currency, the safest way is to sell it in a stable coin pair, of course the choice is USDT,
because USDT is the largest pair in all crypto currency markets, whether or not it is safe, clearly safe, don't worry,
because USDT is not a bad project, its market capitalization is also very high, it is already in the top 5 coinmarketcap,
yes one of the best stable coins in the crypto world.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 11:04:24 PM

I think USDT is better. because for me it is easier to exchange with my currency, where if I use BUSDt I have to change  to USDT and then to my fiat money, it will cost too much

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 12:02:51 PM

Everyone has their own choice, I guess some of people might choose BUSD since they are probably traders on binance, well for me I prefer changing my crypto to USDT, cause its popular and that's what I use when trading P2P, also I like USDT cause it's the most widely used stablecoin, another cool part about it is that it runs on two blockchains Ethereum and tron, since gas fees are quite high on eth network now, I bet TRC-20 USDT will be used more than ERC20 USDT.
You are right, what is good in cryptocurrency world is we have the freedom to choose what coins we may prefered most. We know the fact that there is no stable coin in crypto market. It moves freely, it may goes up or goes down its value. As mentioned above about USDT, it is one of those best coins in crypto market because it shows good value and also known to many traders. I guess selling and having it can make you satisfy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 12:25:22 PM

You are right, what is good in cryptocurrency world is we have the freedom to choose what coins we may prefered most. We know the fact that there is no stable coin in crypto market. It moves freely, it may goes up or goes down its value. As mentioned above about USDT, it is one of those best coins in crypto market because it shows good value and also known to many traders. I guess selling and having it can make you satisfy.
USDT is still the best choice for a popular, ... stablecoin, easily dabgf exchanging P2P to fiat on many exchanges that it is supported by default.  USDT is also diversified when you want to switch to a private wallet when supporting both ETH and TRX platforms.  Meanwhile, BUSD tends to the only independence on BSC.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 01:23:05 PM

I think USDT is better. because for me it is easier to exchange with my currency, where if I use BUSDt I have to change  to USDT and then to my fiat money, it will cost too much

In order to exchange BUSD for USDT, you will need to pay a commission on the purchase, which is only 0.0001%. Thus, for 1000 BUSD, the commission will be 10 cents, which can not be considered a big waste. But with BUSD, you can participate in various incentive programs for holders of this coin on the Binance, while receiving passive income.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██