Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GOVI is going to be massive!  (Read 56 times)
-Zj- (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 12:12:49 PM

Base

The VIX, commonly referred to as the “Market Fear Index”, is one of the most important indexes in traditional finance, allowing traders to hedge or to take profit from market volatility.

$COTI is launching CVI, the first decentralized version of the VIX for the crypto market, covering major crypto assets.

CVI so that traders can hedge themselves against volatility or lack thereof. CVI is created by computing a decentralized volatility index from cryptocurrency option prices together with analyzing the market’s expectation of future volatility and working in a decentralized fashion by using a network of decentralized Chainlink oracles.COTI is also introducing a fully decentralized and self-adjusting trading system that enables a permissionless way to enter long/short positions on CVI.

What is GOVI

The $GOVI token will be introduced and act as a governance token for the protocol and platform. Holders of $GOVI will share platform fees and will vote on matters such as the tradable assets, leverage used, deposit amounts, platform fees, and more.

$GOVI distribution is a fair launch distribution model

- No pre-mine
    - No token sale, no fundraising
    - No VC’s and no Whales

Why would you buy $GOVI?

- Stake and earn passive income from platform fees
- Access to platform governance

Price speculations

If you look COTI, there is a massive potential in GOVI. COTI is growing fast and GOVI is fresh newcomer in tokens, but investors hasn't found this yet. mCap is just 16 millions and longterm potential is about 2 billions. Short term depends on how marketing is working and how this is spreading. All the way COTI is making way for GOVI as well. 

I don't open my analysis deeper but based on my researches, EOY will be 50 - 55$ Now it is 3,07$.

But always DYOR! I am just a regular investor so don't trust my analaysis blindly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: