Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-sale] Total.Exchange 🚀 Crypto E-Commerce, Payments and DeFi platform  (Read 553 times)
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 04:38:00 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2021, 07:58:31 PM by irfan_pak10

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 04:38:16 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2021, 05:10:16 PM by irfan_pak10

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

Total Exchange (TEX) and Luxury Ledger (LXRY)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 04:39:12 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2021, 05:23:24 PM by TEX-LXRY

Reserved by Official Total Exchange Team

*We will provide weekly updates here*

World's Largest Crypto Goods and Services Market
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 05:00:59 PM

Project seems to have a good vision and tech seems to be live based on the links. E-commerce and crypto payments could be big. Amazon and Alibaba of Crypto?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 06:01:16 PM

Project seems to have a good vision and tech seems to be live based on the links. E-commerce and crypto payments could be big. Amazon and Alibaba of Crypto?

Yes, that is our vision and we continue working hard to make that vision a reality. Please do check out our crypto marketplace, Tex Market: https://market.total.exchange/

It is a multi-vendor platform with 0% fees for buyers and sellers. The platform itself is live.

val.crypto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 06:59:09 PM

Lots of red flags for me:
1. Telegram channel with over 3k members, of which 12 are online
2. Tokens are manually distributed after the sale
3. No audit on contracts
4. https://github.com/TotalExchange/Smart-Contracts-Audit - this is the github they've sent me with the contracts, which contains contracts from other providers, and the audit of other company.
5. The contract that they've sent me (https://bscscan.com/address/0x34eb23b6a6e73505a31f3be2ed2f7805b2e2ce08) was deployed by this address https://bscscan.com/address/0xb1432cf2ce12e1d12f75755fa7eaeaa7bbef1785, which is strange, considering that this is a different project.

Stay safe.
TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 07:20:49 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2021, 07:33:33 PM by TEX-LXRY

3. No audit on contracts
4. https://github.com/TotalExchange/Smart-Contracts-Audit - this is the github they've sent me with the contracts, which contains contracts from other providers, and the audit of other company.
5. The contract that they've sent me (https://bscscan.com/address/0x34eb23b6a6e73505a31f3be2ed2f7805b2e2ce08) was deployed by this address https://bscscan.com/address/0xb1432cf2ce12e1d12f75755fa7eaeaa7bbef1785, which is strange, considering that this is a different project.

Stay safe.

Please be respectful and no bashing on new projects that are in launch phase with passion and live platform when your Bitcointalk profile was just registered today and this is literally your first post!

The team focused on executing technical roadmap first without any token sale contribution from any user. Our next step is to scale Tex Market and DeFi solutions from the proceeds of our Presale. This includes token contract creation and smart contract audits (beyond OpenZepplin audited code) which are currently in progress.

motolinba

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 07:33:21 PM

Interesting project, but why Binance chain? Are you also on Ethereum? Will there be a public sale as well or only Presale?
val.crypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 07:37:31 PM

3. No audit on contracts

Stay safe.

Please be respectful and no bashing on new projects that are in launch phase with passion and live platform when your Bitcointalk profile was just registered today and this is literally your first post!

The team focused on executing technical roadmap first without any token sale contribution from any user. Our next step is to scale Tex Market and DeFi solutions from the proceeds of our Presale. This includes, token contract creation and smart contract audits (beyond OpenZepplin audited code) which are currently in progress.

I mean no disrespect to the project itself, it could be a great acquisition, but the fact that people are not guaranteed to receive their tokens because of manual distribution should be clear to them.

Also, the token deployer name (Birthday Cake: Deployer) is of a domain that was registered 21 days ago (https://whois.domaintools.com/birthdaycake.finance) which you should agree is suspicious.

I think it's very important for a new project to stay connected with the community and clarify these kind of questions, even to new users )
VANDERWEELE

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 07:55:16 PM

Websites look really good and the platform is pretty intuitive. I like the design
kinchit

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 08:14:48 PM

Refreshing to see a project that took their time in design and building something useful for everyday consumers too. $.08 for a token with a 60M supply? Decent value in this bull market.
TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 08:15:53 PM

Interesting project, but why Binance chain? Are you also on Ethereum? Will there be a public sale as well or only Presale?

As the blockchain and crypto space is ever changing, we remain blockchain agnostic and are doing our best to adapt. Our initial plan was to launch on Ethereum only. As we started to pivot to provide DeFi services, we chose Binance Smart Chain for relatively low fees and high transaction speed. But we are still launching on Ethereum as well in addition to BSC.

Just a presale for now to help us bootstrap further and provide additional liquidity for TEX pools as we launch on Uniswap and Pancakeswap.

davidallen

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 08:20:49 PM

I like your value proposition with a real-word use cases...is there a mobile app to use?
TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 08:31:39 PM

I like your value proposition with a real-word use cases...is there a mobile app to use?

Our marketplace is 100% mobile compatible with no reliance on Apple App store or Google Play ecosystem. Just an internet connection and you can globally transact commerce without imposing restriction from Apple App store or Google Play.

khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 08:37:48 PM

Total Exchange and TEX has a nice sound to it.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 08:48:18 PM

greatm because i saw if a lot of huge company become a brands partners from this project,
no offense, i just want to ask about soft cap, because in the first post from this thread i only read about hard cap mate
so, how much the soft cap from this project ?
thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 08:48:48 PM

Refreshing to see a project that took their time in design and building something useful for everyday consumers too. $.08 for a token with a 60M supply? Decent value in this bull market.

As we are in presale and still finalizing staking contracts, we realize there are inherent risks investing at this stage. So, we decided to be fair and provide good value to users who invest early and become early adopters. We have worked extremely hard in providing a live and functioning marketplace and now our focus is to scale further.

TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 08:56:49 PM

greatm because i saw if a lot of huge company become a brands partners from this project,
no offense, i just want to ask about soft cap, because in the first post from this thread i only read about hard cap mate
so, how much the soft cap from this project ?
thanks

we have over 200 brands integrated on Tex Market currently and Live.

Soft cap is $1M for the project- just so that we have enough liquidity for TEX pairs on Uniswap and Pancakeswap. Currently, our token sale platform is fitted for manual distribution of tokens post Presale. The raise will not dictate our ultimate success. It will be our utility in everyday transactions and our staking/farming pools for Liquidity Providers.

khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 05:38:22 PM

The team looks experienced. I like their video from Google and Techstars competition in NYC. Good luck, I will participate.
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 08:37:18 PM

Dual-token and dual-chain model seems interesting and team remaining platform agnostic is good. The DeFi space is moving very fast, have you considered Cardano or other blockchains? just curious

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: