Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of AVAX  (Read 106 times)
laredo7mm (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 05:03:41 PM

When I first introduced to the Polkadot project one of my friends said that AVAX is better than Polkadot. What do you think about it, AVAX is really better than polka dot because Polkadot is considered to be a good alternative to the ETH network. Also what could be the value of AVAX at the end of 2021? It already touched 60$ per token which is much higher than the ATH of DOT.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 01:07:52 PM

At the moment, Polkadot is developing very quickly. And Polkadot is not a competitor to Ethereum, Polkadot unites blockchains and AVAX I think will also join. I know AVAX is a very promising project, its small transaction fees give a big plus. AVAX is more of a competitor to Ethereum. 99% of the comments write that Polkadot is the killer of everything)), but this is not so. Polkadot brings together projects to develop. And comparing the price of these coins is not an indicator of the coolness of the blockchain.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Billo_

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 02:54:51 AM

When I first introduced to the Polkadot project one of my friends said that AVAX is better than Polkadot. What do you think about it, AVAX is really better than polka dot because Polkadot is considered to be a good alternative to the ETH network. Also what could be the value of AVAX at the end of 2021? It already touched 60$ per token which is much higher than the ATH of DOT.
Yes, you and your friend are right, Avalanche is a very innovative project and likely to be a top Altcoin. It is technically a next generation of blockchain because it has an improved consensus mechanism. About a direct comparison of Polkadot and Avalanche, an analyst has written a great article: https://medium.com/avalanche-hub/comparison-between-avalanche-cosmos-and-polkadot-a2a98f46c03b

Main advantages for Avalanche are:
- less inflation
- better scalability (it is using Avalanche consensus)
- faster transactions (60 seconds for Polkadot and 2 seconds for Avalanche)

I have also created a discussion here because it is important to know, how to select a next generation blockchain coin: Comparison between TOP PROJECT Cosmos, Polkadot and Avalanche
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2338
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 09:25:41 AM

- less inflation
Less inflation is an attractive specification that is commonly used nowadays to attract investors. Do a value of one project, coin or token is defined solely by total supply and inflation schedule?

I believe it is not in the long run but in short time after launches, it can be used to make people believe about the future, lower inflation, higher price.

I agree people require for fast transactions but together with the speed, they need security and safety. 60 seconds for one block is fast enough in my opinion. The point is the size of block not how long one block is created in average. If a block can have huge transaction counts, it can meet the demand. Anyway, include huge transaction count into one block contains potential risks as same as too short block time.
Billo_

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 11:28:24 PM

- less inflation
Less inflation is an attractive specification that is commonly used nowadays to attract investors. Do a value of one project, coin or token is defined solely by total supply and inflation schedule?
Not solely, but it is one important point. Important are always many features: A dev of a new coin can create a total cap of 100 coins; it is very scarce, but when it's not a useful, innovative technology behind it, nobody will use and buy it. It will be a useless coin.
To have a good coin, several features should be included. And a coin including many good features will be even more valuable because it has almost no downsides.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 12:33:31 PM

AVAX is a very good altcoin to invest in because it has very good potential, currently AVAX price is $ 25 in CMC, and has a great opportunity to increase even more in the future, I think the AVAX altcoin will be a big altcoin in the crypto market.  , and can compete with altcoins that are currently popular such as, Etherem, Polkadot, and BNB,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: