Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Ponzi Script - Fully Automated | Local Bitcoind Client | Coin Agnostic  (Read 422 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Areast (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:41:42 AM

I'm looking to sell my Ponzi script which has been fully written by myself - nothing like the scripts available on GitHub

• PHP
  • MySQL (PDO) Connectivity (prepared statements etc - no SQL injection!)
  • Coin Agnostic (JSON-RPC) - Can be used with any coin (Lite, Doge etc)
  • Utilises Local coind application - no need to use the crappy BlockChain API etc
  • Default Bootstrap Theme

I'm asking 0.25BTC for this and that will include the entire source code and my assistance getting you set up (if you need it).

I've spent a great amount of time and effort in the script - more for my own learning of PHP than anything - so please feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Happy to use a recognised escrow on this site and the buyers expense. Source code will be emailed or uploaded to a destination of your choice, or can be provided as an AWS AMI, already set for you to go.

Modifications to the script are also available if required, please PM me for more details on this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: