Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Currently i am quit from market and come in 2024  (Read 730 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 04:43:59 AM

its not bad to quit for sometimes but its actually beneficial for our body to relax and enjoy the profits from our hard worked but you arent just going to relax and spend and spend but your doing also doing an outside business didnt you ? because you said that you might came back with a 10k usd with you and return in your investing business here in crypto .

my plan for now is im not going to leave here because im not confident yet with the profits that i got , maybe next time but for now crypto business is my priority .
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 09:03:33 AM

quitting now and coming back will leave you lack behind a lot, even if bear happens , new projects will come, some projects will fade away. you need to check in sometimes to get updates about how projects are performing so you will be able to know the good projects to accumulate. my plan is different, either bull or bear, i will be here.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 05:30:13 PM

Hysteria and rash decisions are unlikely to help achieve any success.  Huh
Yes, the market is undoubtedly very unstable, very unpredictable, but this is not a reason to give up all your work and give a chance to someone else to get your profit. I think that every season of the market is a reason to change your views, self-development and self-realization. You can't think that you only have to buy coins once and get profit all the time. The market implies constant control and continuous operation. This is the only way to get something.  Cool
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 12:54:14 AM

Hysteria and rash decisions are unlikely to help achieve any success.  Huh
Yes, the market is undoubtedly very unstable, very unpredictable, but this is not a reason to give up all your work and give a chance to someone else to get your profit. I think that every season of the market is a reason to change your views, self-development and self-realization. You can't think that you only have to buy coins once and get profit all the time. The market implies constant control and continuous operation. This is the only way to get something.  Cool
Not only that, the OP has also taken the decision to not comeback until 2024, that is an eternity in this market, maybe he thinks something similar to what we saw during the 2016-2020 period will happen but there is no guarantee we will see a long bear market this time around since there are so many institutional investors that have invested heavily in bitcoin already, if governments keep printing money then it is fair to expect the price of bitcoin to keep increasing slowly during the next years and by the time he comebacks the reality of the market will be incredibly different than what we have now.
Waterolaoluwa

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 11:44:54 AM

You have the reason to quit now especially when the market is presently unstable.but no one knows what the future holds at hand so in my own opinion,I think it will be best idea to invest now and hold till 2024. A lot of profits will come out of it.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1741

To the moon

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2021, 11:52:16 AM

It would be the wrong decision for me to leave cryptocurrency trading because it is a part of my life. Moreover, now I understand very well that you can earn not only on the increase in the value of the coin, but also on its decline. Therefore, the opportunity to make a profit will be not only in a bull market, but also in a bear market.

yazher

Activity: 2240
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 11:55:15 AM

You have the reason to quit now especially when the market is presently unstable.but no one knows what the future holds at hand so in my own opinion,I think it will be best idea to invest now and hold till 2024. A lot of profits will come out of it.

If you guys get some huge profit already there's no reason for you to stay you can give the others some chance to begin their journey of the crypto industry. You guys deserve it you already made some good contributions. Now that the price was spiking in an unbelievable scenario, only those who are greedy will still want to push the price more even though they are holding for so long since the beginning of the bearish trend. Others already harvest the fruit of their patience.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 03:47:11 PM

I don't think if that is good idea but it's not bad if you quit.. why don't you invest your profit to the altcoins and forget it.. leave it to your wallet just come back in 3 years surely you can make a lot money, just don't forget to save private key or seeds in a safe place.

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 04:11:50 PM

Currently i am quit and just taken my profit and exit. already exit and i am writing. i am hoping to come after 3 years. with 10000USD investment for a potential coin at that time..

now bull market gone, what ever bullish now is temporary and bear is inevitable. so whats your plans ?

You could encounter a FOMO within that 3 year hiatus period but hat's off to you by being brave and getting out all of your investments within the Cryptocurrency but as someone who encountered a same hiatus period, its time wasting to not be within the Cryptocurrency Industry even though you will just invest on one single coin. There will be big changes when you come back and you might take time feeling familiar which is not a great idea since every thing moves fast within this industry but I guess if that is your decision, you can do you but you need to keep in mind the risks that you will be taking.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: