Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypolitan - Combining traditional and DeFi banking  (Read 846 times)
Paypolitan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 11:01:32 AM

What are the main benefits of the Paypolitan app?
• Lower costs
• Simplicity
• Single entry point
• Increased security
• Contactless payments
• Minimized user errors

All the benefits to create a new financial system!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Allxxyeo

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 06:16:37 PM

I really like that you have single entry point if you using this platform and you can managing all funds in one place either it crypto or fiat
Lunyu

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 11:36:32 PM

I will tell my friends about this event but need clear info they will ask about... like how does the airdrop works? When is the token distribution?
Paypolitan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 06:45:16 AM

I will tell my friends about this event but need clear info they will ask about... like how does the airdrop works? When is the token distribution?
Event rewards will be distributed within 7 business days

Event Rules:

Users who bought 75 EPAN or more during the event time are automatically included in the event.
Repost "EPAN Airdrop post" on Twitter or Telegram Groups.  EPAN Official Twitter.
Fill out the event form, fill it now
katrinmi

Activity: 121
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 12:26:24 PM

Is EPAN still on premium offering on bitforex?
Paypolitan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 02:09:39 PM

Is EPAN still on premium offering on bitforex?
Yes, you can find detailed info on dates here https://support.bitforex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055441052
xodakovs

Activity: 34
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 07:38:00 PM

Paypolitan started their ieo on bitforex, EPAN is to gain some Xs, good project, awesome team, waiting for new accomplishments from you!
Have no idea, what is paypolitan? I haven’t stumbled upon these guys so far, what are they about? If it’s not a problem share please.
Paypolitan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 06:12:38 AM

Have no idea, what is paypolitan? I haven’t stumbled upon these guys so far, what are they about? If it’s not a problem share please.
Paypolitan is an all-in-one payment solution. Combining traditional and DeFi banking. You can get more information about the project by visiting our website - https://paypolitan.io
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 08:05:07 AM

DeFi  is hot, crypto requires more real world use to gain more fame around usual people so we can become millionaires, crypto go!! Cheesy
PoluJvy

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 01:12:33 PM

So EPAN token is now traded on BitForex and it is very big step and big plust for the project and its users also Smiley
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 01:32:16 PM

EPAN is ranked #2577 on CMC
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paypolitan-token/
I'm not so sure that EPAN will bring in regular profits in the long term. but there is still a chance even if it is small. do you have a weapon for this? Let's wait and see

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 01:37:34 PM

Paypolitan is an all-in-one payment solution. Combining traditional and DeFi banking. You can get more information about the project by visiting our website - https://paypolitan.io

Since you are venturing in the payment sector, do you have merchants or shops that already showed interest in using this app, or there is no need as everyone can basically use your app and list their services or products? What do you think will be your edge over other DeFi-related platforms that will ensure your success in the market?
sedinvore

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 04:16:44 PM

Nice to see already EPAN token on Uniswap. What's the price of 1 EPAN?
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 10:42:24 PM

I'm not so sure that EPAN will bring in regular profits in the long term. but there is still a chance even if it is small.
As long they can achieve all they have planned smoothly and doing partnership with huge merchants/shops in Europe (which is their region's target) to use paypolitan then it's still possible that EPAN will bring profits to holders and early investor, although it is not easy works to do. DWYOR

Nice to see already EPAN token on Uniswap. What's the price of 1 EPAN?
Based on CMC it's approximately $0.12 USD at the moment
Usider

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 10:54:44 PM

Q1 2021 is full of different events even if not taking into account the immense growth of blue chips, more money in, more value, crypto
Nesvett

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 01:48:26 PM

DeFi  is hot, crypto requires more real world use to gain more fame around usual people so we can become millionaires, crypto go!! Cheesy
Absolutely agree, crypto projects must focus on solving the real world issues like paypolitan, for example, these guys are what I’m talking about
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 06:00:13 PM

Paypolitan started their ieo on bitforex, EPAN is to gain some Xs, good project, awesome team, waiting for new accomplishments from you!
Really?! They are kinda apple pay, where u add your existing bank account, gonna bridge the real world cash and crypto, convenient!
SOCAR

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 08:29:43 PM

Performance of the project is crucial, all the steps set must be executed by professionalism of the team, impressed by paypolitan!
Bordijo

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 11:27:05 PM

Absolutely agree, crypto projects must focus on solving the real world issues like paypolitan, for example, these guys are what I’m talking about
That’s a very smart comment, I think if we get this symbiosis, the crypto will get the desirable mass adoption and we’ll go to the moon, haven’t heard of this project, what up?
Nesvett

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 11:16:35 AM
Merited by Bordijo (1)

That’s a very smart comment, I think if we get this symbiosis, the crypto will get the desirable mass adoption and we’ll go to the moon, haven’t heard of this project, what up?
Aw, they are rather fresh and still hot, this is the payment app they bridge usual banks and cryptocurrency, no credit card, but using open bank API's
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: