Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this still a good time  (Read 680 times)
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 04:57:51 PM

I think its early age  as well late to contribute in altcoins since for the downtrend of Bitcoin cost, entire crypto showcase is going down. So in the event that you've got sufficient budget for making entry in crypto advertise at that point you'll do your inquire about presently on particular altcoins. if investing this time, ideally you'll make a tremendous benefit in a really brief time. Anticipating another huge pump from Bitcoin at that point the altcoins will go to moon once more.
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 05:15:43 PM

I think its early age  as well late to contribute in altcoins since for the downtrend of Bitcoin cost, entire crypto showcase is going down. So in the event that you've got sufficient budget for making entry in crypto advertise at that point you'll do your inquire about presently on particular altcoins. if investing this time, ideally you'll make a tremendous benefit in a really brief time. Anticipating another huge pump from Bitcoin at that point the altcoins will go to moon once more.

I agree with you, if you have the budget why not just go for it? We don't know how high our coins are going to rise, so if you are scared of the prices than you might miss out on the next rally. I would buy more coins if I had the free capital right now. Also if the coins would drop in value over the next few years, you are not forced to sell your coins. As long as you don't need the money you could just hold, eventually the prices will rise.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 05:39:45 PM

Market always looking good for investing but you need waiting for when coins have lower price, never make you panic and hurry up to buy some coin when have higher price, this very risk and bad way if you wanna buy coin during have lower price. I think most profitable is looks carefully with some coin to buy and never take risk with higher price keep entry buy.

Well for me deciding when was the good time to buy or to invest in any crypto depends on the availability of your capital and of course depend on how do you study the market of the crypto you're up to invest with. The market today was insanely good for investment but of course the price was to high compare to the past price like bitcoin that after hitting the new ATH wayback 2020 it keeps its high value increases reached $58k. No one had ever thought that it could happen that too fast, that's why theres a lot of good opportunities comes to crypto like attracting more investors who saw a great potential of crypto in investment.
imran101
Copper Member

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 05:49:34 PM

Is it over already or it's not too late to invest in altcoins right now? I'm new to this crypto thing and I've been told to invest in top altcoins or BTC but the market isn't looking so good and I don't know if this is still a good time to invest or wait for red market
I personally think it is a good time to invest in the present but this investment will be for you for a long time. If you think you can make a profit by investing very little time, then it is not right for you to invest in the present time. You should wait a few more days for that
itachi gunasekara

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 07:32:28 PM

I don't think there are good times and bad times. Everything depends on the decisions we make.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 11:12:18 PM

Is it over already or it's not too late to invest in altcoins right now? I'm new to this crypto thing and I've been told to invest in top altcoins or BTC but the market isn't looking so good and I don't know if this is still a good time to invest or wait for red market

as long as cryptocurrency is still popular, then as long as it is also the right time to invest in cryptocurrency, because the price will definitely continue to increase and give you a big profit, then my advice is that you better not wait for red market to start investing in cryptocurrency, because the price of cryptocurrency can increase very quickly, so you will be able to miss the bull run and that makes you lose the opportunity to get a big profit, so you better invest in cryptocurrency right now.

nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 11:28:58 PM

Crypto bull run new ideas to be released, so many projects only started their long way on this bullrun and if you buy most of them on ICO or early stage, they will give you profit. I wouldn`t recommend to buy most old altcoins from top 100 cmc, but there are still many new gems, which are not late to buy. Take a look at FLOW, AVAX, NEAR or many others

randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 02:49:40 PM

Crypto bull run new ideas to be released, so many projects only started their long way on this bullrun and if you buy most of them on ICO or early stage, they will give you profit. I wouldn`t recommend to buy most old altcoins from top 100 cmc, but there are still many new gems, which are not late to buy. Take a look at FLOW, AVAX, NEAR or many others
Yes, but people are still afraid to make purchases at new ICO projects at an early stage because remembering that in the past many ICO projects were scam in the end, so that frustration is still lingering on some people in crypto so they think all ICO projects are the same.
I disagree with new purchase on ICO project because not running well when ICO ended always have not exact date when coin listing, any ICO project not responsibility with how much money received from ICO purchase but only listing with shit exchange market, why now sold out coin purchase use half for listing on bigger exchange market, look greedy for developer and never wanna give more service to investor.
caionavarro00

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 02:56:36 PM

Yes, and I will tell you why.
Everyone knows that bitcoin controls the altcoin market.
Vera Cruz Coin emerges as an asset that has been generating daily profits for traders of the currency, including me.
Research about this coin (Vera Cruz Coin) and you will see how good it is to invest in solid altcoins.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 03:01:57 PM

I don't know if we consider Bullrun is a perfect or a good time to enter crypto investment because for me, it won't but of course, it also depends on you.

Usually, it happens that many new investors come and invest in Bitcoin/altcoins during the bullish season which is not really a good idea. And why? They are taking the higher risk of losing than of profiting as the more chances that the market will dump next to Bullrun.

Where are they when the market prices are at cheap prices? They leave with doubts, worried that it dumps more? That was a wrong prediction and that also a reason why they always become a loser.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 03:11:32 PM

with the returns of work with tasks of evaluation, investors to define of one on option as referring decision to gains on involvement with the plan on trading as ordering crypto market. to collects with returns on expectation and manage to lasts with the longer length of investment program terms.

randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 06:05:27 PM

Now is good time for investing and never wait again because bitcoin is not wait for you on lower price, every day bitcoin increase to higher price more than 10 until 15% but why you still waiting moment to buy bitcoin on lower price, now before late and bitcoin back to higher price again you have to buy and keep waiting for good chance.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 03:59:06 AM

yes now is the perfect time to invest in Altcoins. but you have to get Altcoins that have good price potential for the future, I think you invest in altcoins like BNB, Cardano polkadot Bittorent and ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: