Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Pixui Finance | Decentralized token built on Ethereum network (erc20) with  (Read 140 times)
BF-Fi (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 10:25:35 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2021, 05:52:50 PM by BF-Fi

Pixiu Finance is a Decentralized token built on Ethereum network (erc20) with independent
developers,No Founder and team,Everyone is an investor.

WELCOME TO PIXIU FINANCE (pi秀 )

What is Pixiu Finance?

Pixiu Finance is a Decentralized token built on Ethereum network (erc20) with
 independent developers. The system is built with a high security and a low chance
of risk for wealth merchants, investors and traders by the company selling out 80% of
 pixiu finance to reduce volatility and dumping with a 20% airdrop. Like every
other decentralized token, Pixiu finance is controlled by the Pixiu traders.

Goal

To help e-commerce traders to purchase goods international avoid government
 tariff and pixiu finance receiver can easily covert it to flat currency with help of Koinvendors.com
 and to reduce pixiu dumping to avoid affecting e-commerce traders.

PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS

The bulk of cryptocurrency provided in the market is facing a critical problem of pumping and
dumping commonly. The investors are afraid to initiate trading of new bitcoins on numerous
exchange systems due to this issue. The investors do the trading for securing the investment of
their assets.

In order to prevent dumping and avoiding its availability to the people who are not in search of it,
the pixiu finance exchange platform has followed numerous strategies for the rectification of issues
regarding pumping and dumping. These include;
1. About 1% of the Pixiu finance is the amount that will be expended for Airdrop, thus the dumping
of a trader will not influence the token. Keeping in mind that the token disbursement would be
done once the coins are listed on exchanging wallets for enhancing circulation and desire for the
presale traders.
2. Pumping or dumping can be prevented by Staking an investment of $5000.
3. For the creation of a huge trading liquidity pool almost 99% of PIXIU FINANCE would be
liquidated at all possible exchanging platforms on 2nd August.
4. After listing Pixiu finance on different exchange policies, it will be sold at its half price.
5. Increasing Ethereum token would substantially double the rate of pixiu coin by twice of its rate
due to a lesser volume of pixiu finance in comparison to Ethereum.`
6.Traders will feasibly exchange goods and get uniformly flat currency by the application of API
of Pixiu finance accessible at koinvendors.com.
A trader can use API by adding it to their website and will get flat money in their bank account by
any payment procedure named as PayPal, paystack, and flutterwave, The currency is subjected to
presale prior to listing on numerous exchange platforms. Koinvendors exchange platform is highly
recommended for Staking(0.0823 DAILY). Before subjecting Pixiui to any other exchanging
wallet, the premier exchange platform for Pixiu finance is the koinvendors exchange platform

ROAD MAP

Chat with us on whatsapp to create your Ann, Bounty threads (+94713120689) or Pm us on bicointalk (user name = "BF-FI")

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cawinforn

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 05:36:21 PM

So many pre sales are planned here, why you decided to do so many? Also I like that there is a referral program available and you can share your referral link and inviting more users
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 07:22:09 PM

With 80% token for sale and 20% for airdrop, is it means there are no token allocated for team, or for development and other thing else?

And for @BF-Fi, I believe you acted as their CM here, are you the one who prepare and create materials for this thread or you got all of them from the team and you just posted it?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 09:45:19 PM

Lol, the roadmap that's presented is very - very simple, to the point that creating a telegram channel is part of the difficult part. Grin
Tokenomics looks pretty mundane, for a project that relies on the community,

https://koinvendors.com/Pixiu%20finance%20whitepaper%2011.pdf their whitepaper also looks very simple, nothing is so tantalizing.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 11:29:34 PM

Lol, the roadmap that's presented is very - very simple, to the point that creating a telegram channel is part of the difficult part. Grin
Tokenomics looks pretty mundane, for a project that relies on the community,
--image snip--
https://koinvendors.com/Pixiu%20finance%20whitepaper%2011.pdf their whitepaper also looks very simple, nothing is so tantalizing.

The same reason why I asked who made the ann draft, because it's quite apparent that the "roadmap" was made by a simple word editor, and although it didn't directly judge the quality of a project, it rather show how small the effort put into the work by the author.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 05:30:36 PM

It's a shame, CM was online today and almost certainly saw and noticed questions here, but they decided to go silent. And I really hope this poor post above me was not the beginning of bumping service.

CM, I still have several things I'd like to know and confirm, I'd be really happy if you can answer me ASAP
BF-Fi (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 05:54:44 PM

With 80% token for sale and 20% for airdrop, is it means there are no token allocated for team, or for development and other thing else?

And for @BF-Fi, I believe you acted as their CM here, are you the one who prepare and create materials for this thread or you got all of them from the team and you just posted it?

I got the Website, whitepaper link from the team and then i created this thread  Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:23:58 AM

I got the Website, whitepaper link from the team and then i created this thread  Smiley

And have you checked their background and credibility, --or at the very least-- the content of their whitepaper itself before accepting the job? I believe I asked several questions, not just about yourself but also about the project's detail. I'll appreciate if you can  be more attentive and address these too
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:33:39 AM

If you have nothing to do with the project and you were just asked to post an announcement thread, better write it very clearly in opening post, because if the project turns out to be a scam, you could have very unpleasant consequences.
BF-Fi (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 06:13:21 PM

And have you checked their background and credibility, --or at the very least-- the content of their whitepaper itself before accepting the job? I believe I asked several questions, not just about yourself but also about the project's detail. I'll appreciate if you can  be more attentive and address these too

Yeah i Checked their whitepaper and i have already forward these Questions to them and when i get the answers i will Post here , And Still They are a Startup Project, So They have an Idea to Plan Another Interesting Events In addition to Pre Sales.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 03:59:34 AM

Yeah i Checked their whitepaper and i have already forward these Questions to them and when i get the answers i will Post here , And Still They are a Startup Project, So They have an Idea to Plan Another Interesting Events In addition to Pre Sales.

It is nice of you to confirm that you've read their WP. As you've learn about them on WP and certainly reading the draft for this ann carefully before posting too, please help me understand the difference and i consistency between these numbers

From the first part of your ann:

The system is built with a high security and a low chance
of risk for wealth merchants, investors and traders by the company selling out 80% of
 pixiu finance to reduce volatility and dumping with a 20% airdrop. Like every
other decentralized token, Pixiu finance is controlled by the Pixiu traders.

From the lower part of your ann:
In order to prevent dumping and avoiding its availability to the people who are not in search of it,
the pixiu finance exchange platform has followed numerous strategies for the rectification of issues
regarding pumping and dumping. These include;
1. About 1% of the Pixiu finance is the amount that will be expended for Airdrop, thus the dumping
of a trader will not influence the token.

--snip--

3. For the creation of a huge trading liquidity pool almost 99% of PIXIU FINANCE would be
liquidated at all possible exchanging platforms on 2nd August.

And from the whitepaper (I'll borrow @mandor's image for convenience):

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: