Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next PoW project - #Raptoreum  (Read 321 times)
winter1001 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 01:43:27 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2021, 02:10:07 PM by winter1001

#Raptoreum mainnet launched on February 26th.

Check it out HERE!

Download the #Mainnet #Wallets and be part of our Brand new #Raptoreum #Ghostrider #Blockchain. Thankyou for the journey and here's to the future!
Download HERE!

#Raptoreum - A secure and ASIC/FPGA Proof Of Work Cryptocurrency that also allows for asset creation, futures, and smart contracts, while remaining immune to 51%/double spend attacks.

Find out more about #Raptoreum here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daodex

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 02:19:15 PM

Here is why I hate new PoW coins, at launch they don't always have mobile wallets, it's always windows and linux wallets which requires always at full sync before making transactions, I will never mine any new altcoins without mobile wallet at launch, wish raptoreum all the best

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 02:28:23 PM

Yah mobile wallet should be put at first, i find myself in same shit when I invested in veil privacy coin and I wasn't able to sell today because the project have no mobile wallet, to sell I will have to install windows wallet and start syncing from scratch which will probably take me weeks and the sync data is over 34gb in size, that's even going to cost me more data, I mean who still use windows wallet this days when 90% of people that are into crypto prefers mobile wallets more

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 02:41:32 PM

Here is why I hate new PoW coins, at launch they don't always have mobile wallets, it's always windows and linux wallets which requires always at full sync before making transactions, I will never mine any new altcoins without mobile wallet at launch, wish raptoreum all the best

I totally agree, we can't bring our desktop computer or macbook all the time. Mobile wallet is recommended for new projects these time, it's handy and we can check anytime we like with mobile pps etc. I am a miner, and I do check thr status of my mined coins with my phone and with it I am make sure it's fine where ever I go.
winter1001 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 08:49:54 AM

#Raptoreum have 2 active #SmartNodes in place.  At 600,000 #Mainnet #RTM per #node, that's some serious #mining at this early stage. Kudos to the owners for helping to #secure our #Raptoreum #network

Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 09:17:22 AM

Would have give this one a try for just few days pointing my hashpower to grab some coins but it's a shame there is no mobile wallet for the coin, I don't use laptops and I use my desktops PC for mining only, try build a mobile wallet and see how many will get attracted to the project

Raptoreum
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 12:36:05 PM

Mobile wallet will come, first we need a strong and protected network in place which is happening quickly.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 10:07:48 PM

We have an official thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065848.240

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
winter1001 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 03:25:21 AM

BitKnives is moving forward and the first 3 #handforged #knives will go into the #forge soon! Tell us which #Crypto logo's you would like to see on #blade and #sheath? #RTM will be one obviously Smiley First 3 knives will be a #dagger, a #Tanto, and a #Chefs knife
#JustAnotherAspect!

Official Bitcointalk Thread HERE!

DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 05:40:32 AM

Yah mobile wallet should be put at first, i find myself in same shit when I invested in veil privacy coin and I wasn't able to sell today because the project have no mobile wallet, to sell I will have to install windows wallet and start syncing from scratch which will probably take me weeks and the sync data is over 34gb in size, that's even going to cost me more data, I mean who still use windows wallet this days when 90% of people that are into crypto prefers mobile wallets more.

With the crypto market today, mobile wallet is quite an imperative and should be the top priority to be developed before opening the door to the public. We are now living in a mobile world so for a project that miserably failed to recognize this fact will be on the last on the list of my priority. I am hoping those people in Raptoreum will realize this fact as soon as possible. Good luck and more power to them, anyway.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
winter1001 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 12:33:21 PM

Our Latest Raptoreum #Papers are available at https://docs.raptoreum.com/#/papers including #Litepaper, #Ghostrider #Whitepaper & #EmissionsCurve. Get up to date before today's #Mainnet. #privacymatters #ASICResistant #FPGAResistant #SmartContracts #Assets

winter1001 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 04:02:21 AM

Hello world.

Do you have a #CPU? Are you mining #raptoreum?

If yes, and if no, why?

With nethash headed for 2MH/s and closing in on 2200 #miners the sooner you start the better.

10 #Nodes imminent on the network. This is where things start to get #interesting for #RTM #Raptoreum.  Wink

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 06:48:29 AM

So ghost rider is the algorithm name? I have few questions to ask you

1. Can one use GPU to mine this coin or just CPU only?
2. I can't find available Pools for this ghost rider algorithm anywhere can you share few?
3. Any plan for mobile wallet app?

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
winter1001 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 04:45:51 PM

So ghost rider is the algorithm name? I have few questions to ask you

1. Can one use GPU to mine this coin or just CPU only?
2. I can't find available Pools for this ghost rider algorithm anywhere can you share few?
3. Any plan for mobile wallet app?
1) No GPU at the moment until someone creates one for Ghostrider
2) Pools - https://miningpoolstats.stream/raptoreum
3) Mobile wallet is in the works, but we have been laying the foundations for the blockchain before anything else.
winter1001 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 03:45:40 AM

Shadow Crypto has done a #review #video covering #Raptoreum and how to #mine #RTM for our #Portugese speaking followers! Smiley

Check out the Youtube review HERE!

#Privacy #Ghostrider #SmartContracts #SmartAssets #BTC #Blockchain #BrandNewBlockchain

winter1001 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 12:51:59 PM

#Handforged #RTM #blockchain #BottleOpeners are coming! Each #purchase with RTM will automatically put you in the drawing for a #Smartnode. We should have them available this weekend.
Keep your eyes peeled at our community channels.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 01:21:33 PM

What I am amazed at is how can you convince everyone on this project while in the last year you have promoted three times on a scam project? Don't you do research on a new project so you get straight to it?

winter1001 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 01:15:19 PM

What I am amazed at is how can you convince everyone on this project while in the last year you have promoted three times on a scam project? Don't you do research on a new project so you get straight to it?

Me myself is an investors of those project, every investors risk their investment without knowing it scam or not. And the project doesn’t doing well, does not mean it scam. I have stop promoting them and u have no proof that they are scam either, this is crypto. Raptoruem is different, so do not come FUD on either project.
winter1001 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 01:23:59 PM

Check out whats HOT in our new Raptoreum Store.
raptoreum.shop

#Privacy #SmartContracts #SmartAssets #Merch #Bespoke #Ghostrider #Originals

winter1001 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:32:06 AM

Some more #GreatNews today for the #Raptoreum #Community! We are pleased to #announce we are now listed at the brilliant @coingecko Smiley
Find our Gecko page HERE!

#MultiAlgo #Private #SmartAssets #BTC  #NewListings #Announcement #SmartContracts #Ghostrider

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: