Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Block chain "cleanliness" analytics  (Read 216 times)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 05:02:57 PM

Always keep in mind, your safety is in your hand only. You can't make sure from where the seller will send the funds. Even seller promise you to send clean coin, show the address or sign a message. But during sending, he could send from another source. You can't do anything when it is sent out from the wallet. Just think about what you need to do after receive, forget about before receive if you can't trust the seller. As others said, just receive bitcoin via a reputed bitcoin mixer, problem solved. Don't take too many tresses for that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 06:51:47 PM

personally i never found that an account got freeze because its bitcoin but Correct me if i am wrong, but same like the other guys

- Mix it if you want "Clean"  Grin coin
- or just simply do OTC or P2P Transaction, using Decentralized Exchange is also Choice
Mixers are pretty much considered coin tainters by the authorities, so are decentralized txs. But usually, when they find out you've mixed or tried to obfuscate the history of a coin, they go all out on you.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 11:46:39 PM

Most coins are tainted one way or another. It's very hard to get pristine coins and if you do you'll have to pay premium.

In time all coins will have some dirty ones among them like coins from hacks or confiscated from deep web traders.

Don't be scared of it. If exchanges ban mixed coins they won't have anything to trade anymore.
xz0708 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 05:12:36 AM

Thanks everyone for taking time for the discussion - answered my questions about "cleanliness" and i learned a lot.  Very useful 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: