Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts on Avalanche (AVAX)?  (Read 135 times)
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 03:55:13 AM

Hi guys,

Long time no see.

I was wondering if there are any AVAX "fans", and/or do you think it has competitors? I've been stuck on mostly older projects, but I'm lately trying to learn more about DeFi's.

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 04:42:46 AM

Hi there I'm a holder of Avalanche tokens. For me it's one of the good new project that launch last year. They keep progressing on their blockchain and expand their ecosystem.

I've even created a thread before about avalanche here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5264458.msg54865558#msg54865558

You can see the updates there before but I'm too busy to be able to follow up the information.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 05:19:26 AM

Hi there I'm a holder of Avalanche tokens. For me it's one of the good new project that launch last year. They keep progressing on their blockchain and expand their ecosystem.

I've even created a thread before about avalanche here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5264458.msg54865558#msg54865558

You can see the updates there before but I'm too busy to be able to follow up the information.

We are all busy. Smiley That's why I'm still catching up with the new stuff. I have one question, since it appears you know much more than me about the project. I've read that it requires 2000 AVAX to run a full node, which stakes 13%/year. Does it mean that AVAX's total supply will be increasing by 13% each year?

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 05:35:49 AM

I've read that it requires 2000 AVAX to run a full node, which stakes 13%/year. Does it mean that AVAX's total supply will be increasing by 13% each year?
Yes 2000 avax is required for the staking. Too bad I only have less than that so can't really do the staking only the delegates reward. Total supply? Or you mean the circulating supply? It does add additional from staking but not sure if this will be on total since they have a fixed supply of avax coin. Could be wrong, but let me check it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 05:50:32 AM

Avax and Dot are projects that am also following closely and imvested on, I believe they have something to offer in blockchain, my regret is I come in when the price is high so getting 2000 avax for staking will cost some $$ but I believe it is doable when and if this dip will persist.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 08:28:52 AM

I've read that it requires 2000 AVAX to run a full node, which stakes 13%/year. Does it mean that AVAX's total supply will be increasing by 13% each year?
Yes 2000 avax is required for the staking. Too bad I only have less than that so can't really do the staking only the delegates reward. Total supply? Or you mean the circulating supply? It does add additional from staking but not sure if this will be on total since they have a fixed supply of avax coin. Could be wrong, but let me check it.

Yeah, I meant circulating supply. If that is the case, then AVAX's supply will be increasing by ~9.5M/year, which means total supply (360M) will be reached in about 30 years. But then again, coinmarketcap shows total supply as 360M yet max supply is 720M.

I guess I should read more.

Avax and Dot are projects that am also following closely and imvested on, I believe they have something to offer in blockchain, my regret is I come in when the price is high so getting 2000 avax for staking will cost some $$ but I believe it is doable when and if this dip will persist.

DOT also looks nice, but I feel that it's too expensive already.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 12:03:45 PM

Yeah, I meant circulating supply. If that is the case, then AVAX's supply will be increasing by ~9.5M/year, which means total supply (360M) will be reached in about 30 years. But then again, coinmarketcap shows total supply as 360M yet max supply is 720M.
Yes probably. That's easy to change, there are few projects also not displaying the total supply of their tokenomics or tha maximum. But more or less that figure will summate the circulating supply of avax in the near future( years to come).

Still sitting on 1.8billion market if you compared it to the top projects it has a lot of room for price appreciation.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 06:54:26 PM

Avax is trying to overcome all of this blockchain difference issues, there are so many different blockchains and there are so many problems as well, which is why I think they could be successful and there are some that really got famous and Avax is one of them as well. What do you think Polkadot is? What do you think Stakenet is?

These are the type of things that are getting famous because there are chains that has some sort of their own projects and when their projects became successful it becomes a lot better but what if all the amazing ethereum erc20 tokens, and all trc20 tokens and all BSC tokens all were in just one place? That would be awesome right? That is why I think we should all be trusting our money into Avax system because they are definitely the things that could make a lot of profit, Since just one of them can make money, that means all of them combined could make even more.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 11:08:30 PM

I`m an AVAX holder. I got it in social mining round on the early stage of the project. I`m close to the Avalanche community and know many people there are very optimistic about the project. Despite on the price fall and some  technical problems with the blockchain, I still believe it can be a new Ethereum, so all we need to do is wait for building an ecosystem around the Avalanche

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 03:56:03 AM

I`m an AVAX holder. I got it in social mining round on the early stage of the project. I`m close to the Avalanche community and know many people there are very optimistic about the project. Despite on the price fall and some  technical problems with the blockchain, I still believe it can be a new Ethereum, so all we need to do is wait for building an ecosystem around the Avalanche

What kind of technical problems?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: