Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptoist.org -- New Crypto Tutorials website to voice your opinion!  (Read 78 times)
hash.guide (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 03:54:57 AM
Merited by SFR10 (1)

Hello, I have been using crypto since 2017 & would love to see crypto be used by more & more people. In order for this to happen, we need to teach the less capable or less interested in how easy using crypto in a daily life is as easy as using your banking app. I began a website this month & as of now only has a couple posts about Solidity programming & smart conracts, but realized I need to add more beginners stuff in the start of the channel in hopes to gain a community who wants to follow along with my already learned knowledge & new knowledge as I go further into the cryptoverse.

If you would like to follow along & want to learn more about crypto & how to use the best dapps at the moment, make sure to check out my website & subscribe on youtube.

cryptoist.org
youtube.com/hashguide

Twitter @the_cryptoist
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 09:09:28 AM

but realized I need to add more beginners stuff in the start of the channel in hopes to gain a community who wants to follow along with my already learned knowledge & new knowledge as I go further into the cryptoverse.
Exactly. IMHO, there's room for simplifying what you already have so far into smaller pieces [with preferably substituted terms] for beginners and perhaps another one intended for intermediate or advanced users.

You might want to consider adding an RSS feed as well [whenever you decide to add more posts].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████