Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Memes (MEMS) token for all meme creators - Listed on DEX | Solana Network  (Read 169 times)
mvagusta (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 06:53:58 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2021, 04:23:16 AM by mvagusta

https://ibb.co/hYbYrBZ

What is Memes (MEMS) token?

Meme creators are doing a great deal to the world, healing the world, bringing smile to our faces.
However most of the time they are not greatly appreciated or rewarded for doing such an awesome deed.

This is how Memes (MEMS) is born. We want to reward those awesome meme creators, bringing fun, smile and laughter to their faces as well!
With Memes, they can Earn, Trade & HODL however they want. Just to have some fun and laughter being light hearted too.
Life is short don't you agree?

Memes

Symbol: MEMS

Memes is a token created on Solana Network (SOL)
Max Supply : 9,000,000
Decimals : 8
Distribution : Target airdrop 80%
                  : Project fund and exchange listing 20%          

Listed on Decentralized exchange (DEX) :

Solana Dex : https://trade.solanadex.com/#/market/4REXdHVUV7x4NtoRg9NJcJs8LRt8HfJ8ReKDbawfqU36

Follow Us On:

Discord
https://discord.gg/vxHGjW3mg5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/memestoken

Ready to earn-trade-HODL some Memes (MEMS)?

1. Create a Solana Wallet here : https://wallet.solanadex.com/

2. Record down your private keys in a save place where no one else will know besides you.
    The most dangerous place may be your safest place. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Restore your wallet once using your private key to make sure it is working before topping up any funds into your Solana wallet.

4. You need some Solana (0.003 SOL) to create a Memes (MEMS) address in Solana wallet. You can get some from these trusted exchanges:

• Binance
  • Huobi
  • Okex

5. Your Solana wallet need to at least received around 0.003 SOL when you transfer from your exchange hence do take note. Add Memes
     (MEMS) to your Solana wallet

6. Get ready to rock and roll. Earn, trade, HODL and have fun with Memes (MEMS) at :
     https://trade.solanadex.com/#/market/4REXdHVUV7x4NtoRg9NJcJs8LRt8HfJ8ReKDbawfqU36

8. All transactions in SolanaDex uses a very small amount of SOL (currently around 0.000005 SOL subject to change). Please ensure to have
    enough SOL so that you can trade in SolanaDex.

7. You can trade your assets for SOL, USDT, USDC and send it over to FTX which allows you to liquidate your funds effortlessly into fiat, and transfer to your bank account.
mvagusta (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 07:00:49 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2021, 04:29:37 AM by mvagusta

Airdrop for Reddit

As far as most subreddits moderator do not allow us to run our airdrop program side by side with their subreddits, we are still looking to reward good meme content creators from meme related subreddits such as :
  • r/memes
  • r/AdviceAnimals
  • and many more

Meme creators whom had achieved good amount of upvotes and popularity in their reddit channels are free to submit their results to us. We will verify that you are the content creator for the memes with your MEMS address and select the top 10 winners for most upvote created weekly

Time start of the week will be based on : GMT +8 Monday 00:00  - Sunday 23:59 weekly till further notice
Weekly submission cut off date : GMT +8 Wed 2359

Rewards breakdown :
100 upvotes = 1 MEMS

Please submit meme results here. Only Top 10 achievers will be rewarded weekly : https://forms.gle/T9rXd1duAMiQp1oJA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Airdrop for Bitcointalk

Meme creators can share the fun and laughter in Bitcointalk too! Happy times especially making a smile on everyone's face is a god send!
Meme creators whom had achieved good amount of merits and popularity in their bitcointalk meme posts are free to submit their results to us. We will verify that you are the content creator for the memes with your MEMS address and select the top 10 winners for most upvote created weekly

Time start of the week will be based on : GMT +8 Monday 00:00  - Sunday 23:59 weekly till further notice
Weekly submission cut off date : GMT +8 Wed 2359

Rewards breakdown :
1 meme post on Bitcointalk = 10 MEMS (No spamming or ripping)
1 merit = 10 MEMS

Please submit meme results here. Only Top 10 achievers will be rewarded weekly : TBA

No cheating, duplicated or fake upvotes are allowed for our Airdrop event as we want to reward and promote the true meme creators for their hard work, giving  the world more smiles & laughter. This is our true intend to value our memes creator.

Please send us your MEMS deposit address so that we are able to send your deserved tokens to your wallet once verification is done.

Hence have fun and get your memes to the world!
mvagusta (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 07:14:24 AM

Nice!

Appreciate your support. Please forgive me that I need a while to get the instructions up. But any positive suggestions pertaining to improve or adjust the airdrop event is greatly appreciated and will seriously take into consideration.

Thank you!
mvagusta (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 10:15:11 AM

Airdrop information for reddit and bitcointalk meme creators updated.
Google docs for bitcointalk meme creators will be ready soon
mvagusta (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 12:37:48 PM

Bitcointalk Airdrop memes can be posted in this thread

Let's get the ball rolling and have fun here
mvagusta (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 03:35:01 AM

Updates

Airdrop event for Bitcointalk and Reddit has started

Reddit : 100 upvote = 1 MEMS
Bitcointalk : 1 merit = 10 MEMS

Any positive feedback is welcome
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 04:47:09 AM

I see that this thread is new, but I think I've seen the same or a very similar project in past. Unfortunatelly it failed. The idea seems interesting, but it is more of a game for kids, not a project that will attract the attention of serious investors. I hope you also think of it as just fun.
mvagusta (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 05:14:13 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2021, 05:31:58 AM by mvagusta

I see that this thread is new, but I think I've seen the same or a very similar project in past. Unfortunatelly it failed. The idea seems interesting, but it is more of a game for kids, not a project that will attract the attention of serious investors. I hope you also think of it as just fun.

Thanks alot for your insights. Yeah I will let it stay light hearted as it is while being able to have fun, trade and HODL in Decentralized Exchange. Sincerely appreciated!
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 06:18:58 AM

Thanks alot for your insights. Yeah I will let it stay light hearted as it is while being able to have fun, trade and HODL in Decentralized Exchange. Sincerely appreciated!

In fact, I didn't really help you Smiley Maybe only that your thread will be more visible Smiley
What I meant in my post is that I'm afraid you're putting your effort in the wrong place. In my opinion, you should find a more serious project, unless you treat it as an experiment and a place to gain experience.
mvagusta (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 07:48:07 AM

In fact, I didn't really help you Smiley Maybe only that your thread will be more visible Smiley
What I meant in my post is that I'm afraid you're putting your effort in the wrong place. In my opinion, you should find a more serious project, unless you treat it as an experiment and a place to gain experience.

Appreciated mate. I have 2 projects running that involves mining. This is something I want to have less tech but more fun type. Yeah am not really looking into investor buying the tokens for now. More of encouraging meme content creators to create content and get airdrop. Not sure how far this will take because initially I wanted to airdrop in subreddits but most of them are negative towards it even though it is airdrop  Huh
mvagusta (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 04:06:37 AM

Get your creativities rolling while making the world with more smiles!

Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/memes

This has really awesome memes that have lotsa upvotes to ignite your creativity juice!
If you happened to be the creator of the meme in the subreddit, let me know so I can send you some MEMS!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: