Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of Niftycoin?  (Read 53 times)
PrimitiveCrypto (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 02:09:08 PM

Just found a new altcoin named Niftycoin. It’s total network hash speed is less than 500Kh/s at the moment so it seems like a great option for anyone to mine with lower powered equipment. But I wanted to know if anyone had heard of it? Looks like it’s only been online about a week.

GitHub: https://github.com/perivar/niftycoin
My compile guide (with nodes): https://primitivecrypto.com/2021/03/niftycoin-low-end-hash/

Note: I am not affiliated with the project in anyway, just a guy who mines early coins because he only has a CPU. I only include link to my content as it details the nodes and compile process for the client, as there is not currently a precompiled binary. (Mods, feel free to remove if not appropriate)
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 02:20:56 PM

What does this coin is bringing to the community, we already have hundreds of CPU mined coins that are out of circulation already, CPU mine is already a thing of the past, it should have a platform, and usage not a clone of other CPU based coin, the site does not even have traffic, the developer is not interested in promoting this coin, only you.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 02:42:24 PM

These coins are only a fraction of the total coins circulating this year, no one will be interested in owning them. we really take into account all aspects of the future. because in the long run it is not the right choice. we have found a lot of coins and it doesn't last long. because the growth of crypto is not only seen in terms of the speed it has. There are still many important indicators that must be considered for future benefits.
be careful, and do your research first.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3509

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 02:51:36 PM

it seems they haven't any market or exchange that allow to buy or trade this token. Plus it seems this is nothing new for crypto so I am worried about investing on something like this.
if you are able to mine without effort (and you decide to risk some of your computational power) I think it can worth a try. At least you will get more information about cpu mining.
Otherwise it's just a waste of time... very hard it will become valuable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 02:54:00 PM

Hm, just because a coin has PoW algorithm doesn't make it a better coin, there are hundreds of PoW coins that have died since 2017 simply because their devs never have any good intentions for the project, they probably build them to make quick gains out of them while miners are fighting over difficultly shares

republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 03:20:59 PM

somebody can give me a link to the whitepaper from this project
because i can't found the whitepaper in official website ?
its important to read the whitepaper to know the detail informations about the project
regards
PrimitiveCrypto (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 03:27:12 PM

somebody can give me a link to the whitepaper from this project
because i can't found the whitepaper in official website ?
its important to read the whitepaper to know the detail informations about the project
regards

I also was unable to find a white paper. Benefit of the doubt guess is that they haven’t made one yet as the GitHub repository is less than 24hrs old and there isn’t an official announcement yet anywhere that I can find. I was able to determine that there are ~84,000,000 coins in the project from the source but didn’t dig much deeper than that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: