Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:42:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NDR - Node Runners - NFT gem, only 20,000 coins available!  (Read 45 times)
zeroknowledgeproofs (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 02:43:41 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2021, 05:57:32 PM by zeroknowledgeproofs

Hello my friends, if you have been following my posts you should be doing quite well right now. MUSE, the coin in my previous post has since doubled from $30 to $70+. I recently found another gem called Node Runners. The devs behind the project have proven themselves and continue to ship quality product. Right now users can stake their NFTs and earn NDR for staking. Its gaining some traction within the NFT community especially ETH-Men (collectible action figure), because you can now stake those action figures and earn. They are also working on a project called "Drops", a platform for raffles, staking, and loans with zero gas fees...its going to allow NFT holders to generate yield on their NFT assets as well as trustless NFT loans, giving utility to assets which otherwise sit in wallets.// I encourage you all to do your own research, but this could end up being a very valuable token in the long run.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/node-runners/
https://twitter.com/Node_Runners
https://twitter.com/dropsnft
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 03:27:58 PM

the price now about $286 depend on coinmarketcap
and the circulating supply is more than 20,000 my friend
but the marketcap still under 10 millions, seems if the dev team seriously developing this project, for sure the cap can easily increase about x2 - x3
regards
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 04:01:39 PM

but the marketcap still under 10 millions, seems if the dev team seriously developing this project, for sure the cap can easily increase about x2 - x3
regards
This project is purely depends on Uniswap exchange and they hold 100% volume in this site. So how we consider the next development of this project is successful in futher days. I saw the project is cool and they capture one huge whale of this project so it will growing 100% in last 24 hours chart. May be OP post is satisfy some investors so they are pick this token and they clearly update the upcoming development.
zeroknowledgeproofs (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 05:26:19 PM

regards

Yes to be specific, there are 21,770(circulating) coins out of 28,000(max supply)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: