Your withdrawal request was received when we run out of limits at Mt. Gox.
MtGox limits you in how much money you can transfer TO them?
So I can assume this is not a one-time-only hold-up and it is likely to happen again
I'm glad you are trying to solve this issue, but it's been 6 hours now and I still cannot access my assets on your platform.
It's been 9 hours and I'm starting to lose my patience, because during that time the price was fluctuating quite a bit (2.65 - 2.98). I'm losing money here guys, can you please do something about it? Can't you cancel the withdrawal request so I can trade at least on Bitcoinica?
I agree, the "pending manual approval" is terrible. If I can't move my money, at least let me keep it. Now it is basically trapped, the worst of both worlds, and it means I have to keep checking in to see if a redeem code is available.
I've got an account leveraged way over 10:1 now and I missed the chance to use that money to buy at the price I wanted and I now I also can't get the money back into my account. If I get liquidated because of this pending approval issue I will be super pissed.
Most of my movements are between various Bitcoinica accounts. How about an internal system of transfer?