Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Setup Miningpoolhub on Hiveos  (Read 61 times)
redtyhyt (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 08:58:35 PM

Hello. I have been getting a lot of problems trying to mine on MPH. I created worker on the pool and replaced wallet with my username but everytime I start my miner, it only gets to the point "Connected to the pool" and nothing happened. If I let it sit for few mins, the message "Authorization or worker failed" showed up on my miner.

I'm on HiveOS and using lolminer. Is anyone using Hiveos and are currently mining on MPH can share your config?

Thank you
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 11:54:10 AM

Hello. I have been getting a lot of problems trying to mine on MPH. I created worker on the pool and replaced wallet with my username but everytime I start my miner, it only gets to the point "Connected to the pool" and nothing happened. If I let it sit for few mins, the message "Authorization or worker failed" showed up on my miner.

I'm on HiveOS and using lolminer. Is anyone using Hiveos and are currently mining on MPH can share your config?

Thank you

That's familiar situation. If you are mining ethash or ethchash based coin (like Ether, Ether Classic, Expanse and so on), try to add "--ethstratum ETHV1" flag to the lolminer command line, it should help.

I know the topic is old, but just drop this info, maybe it could help someone.

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: