Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Savix DeFi Token - Gas-free, Automatic, Predictable Staking Without Lock  (Read 756 times)
Savix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 10:17:17 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2021, 08:32:00 PM by Savix

WEBSITEANNBOUNTY TWITTERTELEGRAM MEDIUM REDDITYOUTUBE WHITE PAPERPITCH DECKMEDIA

ILO At Uncrypt Sold Out in 10 Seconds!
Savix at coinmarketcap
Savix at coingecko

Project Review By Voskcoin

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 07:51:08 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2021, 08:31:28 AM by secondbtc

we welcome your project in Secondbtc exchange,
contact us using twitter

republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 09:48:18 AM

WEBSITEANNBOUNTY TELEGRAM MEDIUM ⬢ REDDIT ⬢ YOUTUBE WHITE PAPERPITCH DECK

- snip -

interesting with gas free ? but how can my friend ?
and will be better if you can give us a simple explanations about that buddy
regards
Savix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 01:08:02 PM

I am just waiting for my copper membership to be able to post images, before I can finish the ANN.
Meanwhile you can have a look at https://savix.org.
Staking is gas-free, because it es a rebase contract, rewards do not come by transaction but by rebasing.
nikita2020

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 09:11:09 PM

I am just waiting for my copper membership to be able to post images, before I can finish the ANN.
Staking is gas-free, because it es a rebase contract, rewards do not come by transaction but by rebasing.

When will you plan to start listing on exchanges? What exchanges it will be?
Bertyda

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 09:19:08 PM

I checked the site. Soon the presale will start at Emarkets and Latokens. But when IEO will finished and the listing will start on the exchanges?
Savix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 10:55:29 PM

This is correct. End of March there will be another round of the presale at Unicrypt, which will directly lead to a locked Uniswap pool.
Only after the Uniswap pool ist created the exchanges may start their trading pairs.

Exmarktes and Latoken will certainly be the first. We have severeal listing offers from other exchanges already as well, but it is too early to tell more at the moment.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

This is correct. End of March there will be another round of the presale at Unicrypt, which will directly lead to a locked Uniswap pool.
Only after the Uniswap pool ist created the exchanges may start their trading pairs.

Exmarktes and Latoken will certainly be the first. We have severeal listing offers from other exchanges already as well, but it is too early to tell more at the moment.

If possible, don't chase these exchanges. 2 are more than enough to start with.
It is better to focus in your developments, and attract potential customers on your platform.
Because without them, the value of your token, even if it has very low supply, will not grow if your platform itself is not up and working.
I hope, I will not see a forever beta stage of a defi platform here. Make your platform an active one by attracting as many customers as you can.
Lunafox

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 06:19:23 AM

Emarkets and Latokens are popular exchanges. Also it will be a listing on Uniswap. I think for listing 3 exchanges will be more than enough.
E-wallet.io
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 12:23:16 PM

It is better to focus in your developments, and attract potential customers on your platform.
Because without them, the value of your token, even if it has very low supply, will not grow if your platform itself is not up and working.
I hope, I will not see a forever beta stage of a defi platform here. Make your platform an active one by attracting as many customers as you can.

Savix DeFi has a staking system and for project with staking system I think that it is very important to have listing on many exchanges, that it will be no problems with exchange of the earned tokens,
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 09:37:25 PM

I checked the site. Soon the presale will start at Emarkets and Latokens. But when IEO will finished and the listing will start on the exchanges?
Yes, that's right, the Presale at Exmarket will start on March 8, 2021, while the Presale on Latoken will start on March 10, 2021.
SVX token trading will also start in March (listed in the Savix roadmap).
The total supply of tokens is very small, hopefully it can attract investors
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 07:17:15 AM

Tokens used in the staking system in DeFi projects are temporarily “locked”. Using Savix a virtual coins now it is possible for the first time make to profit from staking rewards while keeping the coin unlocked and liquid, freely available for use in any other DeFi product at the same time.

For more information it is better to read Whitepapers https://savix.org/docs/Savix-Whitepaper-V2-0.pdf
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 12:41:31 PM

Is the total supply 100,000 tokens? and I don't see any transparency team on the website and the whitepaper. and for your bounty manager to use the services of someone who has a bad reputation, this will also be bad for a project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2407868

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 01:43:19 PM

It'll be more feels like one exchange, exmarket is (in)famous for failed or PnD projects that I advise to leave them and chase better exchanges (if there any reachable within the timeframe). If there were none, I actually suggest to go solely with latoken. Just my 2 cent, though.
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 05:04:08 PM

Tokens used in the staking system in DeFi projects are temporarily “locked”. Using Savix a virtual coins now it is possible for the first time make to profit from staking rewards while keeping the coin unlocked and liquid, freely available for use in any other DeFi product at the same time.

For more information it is better to read Whitepapers https://savix.org/docs/Savix-Whitepaper-V2-0.pdf

By such way user will have a doble profit from staking of tokens and from using theim in other DeFi projects for the same time. But a lot will depends from the price of the tokens. That is why listing on many exchanges is necessary.
Lunafox

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 07:34:34 AM

It'll be more feels like one exchange, exmarket is (in)famous for failed or PnD projects that I advise to leave them and chase better exchanges (if there any reachable within the timeframe). If there were none, I actually suggest to go solely with latoken. Just my 2 cent, though.

Exmarket is a very popular exchange. There are a log of projects on Exmarket. Trading volumes on Exmarket  are good and a good liquidity. I think the more exchanges will be for the listing of the token the better will be for liquidity.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 08:17:33 AM

Exmarket is a very popular exchange. There are a log of projects on Exmarket. Trading volumes on Exmarket  are good and a good liquidity. I think the more exchanges will be for the listing of the token the better will be for liquidity.

Interesting opinion. Perhaps chasing this discussion would lead to an OOT subject, but I frequently stumbled upon investors on telegram and other channels who got dismayed upon exmarket, either for the lost fund, high withdrawal fee, or bad future of projects who launched their IEO on them. Moozicore, for example. Can you please perhaps name one or two projects that's launched their IEO on exmarket and managed a steady development and growth?
serhammeg

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 02:46:58 PM

So Savix received an ERC20 compliance certificate, verifying that our underlying staking system does not interfere with the ERC-20 interface. I think it is very big plus
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 03:24:11 PM

Interesting opinion. Perhaps chasing this discussion would lead to an OOT subject, but I frequently stumbled upon investors on telegram and other channels who got dismayed upon exmarket, either for the lost fund, high withdrawal fee, or bad future of projects who launched their IEO on them. Moozicore, for example. Can you please perhaps name one or two projects that's launched their IEO on exmarket and managed a steady development and growth?

I agree that Binance is better than Exmarket. But it is very difficult to start listing on Binance. Exmarket has a good liquidity and high trading volumes. If it will be a bad exchange traders would not use it.  I only wanted to say that  Exmarket is better than nothing and it is necessary to start with something.
Lunafox

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 05:24:26 PM

As for me I only think that Exmarket is better than nothing. Savix has a staking system and for staking system it is necessary to have a good liquidity. For this reason the token must be listed on the exchange with big liquidity. But the most important thing is that platform will be useful for people and it will be a lot of users. More users more liquidity.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: