Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit My Full Time Job to Trade Cryptos Full Time  (Read 1845 times)
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 02:33:47 PM

Because right now the market conditions are good for crypto trading, that's why it is easier for you to make profit from cryptocurrency. But it must
be remembered that the crypto market was not possible as long as it is now, because history is always repeating itself. There is a possibility that
what happened in 2018 will happen again, where almost all coins dropped drastically at that time and it was very difficult to trade in such circumstances.
I just remind you, because you have left your full time job, which is safe with a fixed salary. And choosing to focus on crypto is not easy, because like
I said sometimes we have to be prepared for bad market conditions.
It's better to earn with risking than playing safe with only fixed amount. There's no really future in working for others since the money we can only get is fixed. Now that we have opportunities to earn more thru trading, and we know for fact we're able to really earn a lot than in our job then better spend our time wisely in we're we can benefit more. Just use the money wisely, diversify thru having other investments or business to not fully rely in trading once you earned from it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 03:18:44 PM

I think the idea of it sounds good and if you got the time and passion for it then it is not a bad idea. Though, I would suggest you think about quitting your job as trading might not always be as profitable as it is now in the bull run. The bull run won't last forever and you don't want to find yourself in a situation where your expenses will not be met by the trading you do. It is just worth thinking to see if this is really an option you can have and take Wink

We couldn't question the decision of one person if they have found their passion and happiness in trading cryptos full time. In fact quitting a full time job to focus on crypto trading full time also were not bad decision as it seems because as i have trading on my own i believe that focus and time allotment were also need here. And also we have our kind of need to meet and i hope that OP had already settle the needs of his family before anything else.
I think is not passion because every one want to earn much money and trading is the best way so far, but depend how some one can be patient when trading. Many trader not have soul with patient so always busy and greedy when trading, panic for buying and selling so make them always loss and not lucky with trading, I think not only smart in analyze chart but also have soul how to get enough when raise profit and keep waiting good time for buying.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 04:27:17 PM

It's better to earn with risking than playing safe with only fixed amount. There's no really future in working for others since the money we can only get is fixed. Now that we have opportunities to earn more thru trading, and we know for fact we're able to really earn a lot than in our job then better spend our time wisely in we're we can benefit more. Just use the money wisely, diversify thru having other investments or business to not fully rely in trading once you earned from it.
good advice when having a business other than crypto trading. Because the source of income doesn't have to be crypto. We can create other sources of income. Nowadays trading is also my full time job and I enjoy it. Earning a few dollars a day in trade makes me better than a private employee on a regular basis.
the most important thing is we can read opportunities, every opportunity will produce and don't forget to always be grateful for what you have obtained.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 09:59:27 PM

good advice when having a business other than crypto trading. Because the source of income doesn't have to be crypto. We can create other sources of income. Nowadays trading is also my full time job and I enjoy it. Earning a few dollars a day in trade makes me better than a private employee on a regular basis.
the most important thing is we can read opportunities, every opportunity will produce and don't forget to always be grateful for what you have obtained.
Correct and im considering in case i do end up on having the same situation like this.

Always seek out for alternative or back ups because profits made here on crypto wont be always guaranteed or permanent this is why its much more better to find more viable sources of income
other with trading.Diversify while you still can and save it up and try to sustain yourself out of those businesses that you do have externally.

Quitting on job because you have seen more better opportunity is a good one but dont really make yourself too confident.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 10:09:03 PM

Quitting on job because you have seen more better opportunity is a good one but dont really make yourself too confident.

This is a risky decision but at the end of the day we will realize that working all our life is not having the freedom we wish for. Trading is where we manage our own time, we invest our own money and if we do good we all benefit everything, unlike working where we only get a fix salary or a certain portion of the company's profit.

I'm not saying it's not good to have a job but if we love to experience financial freedom, we need to quit and start investing.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:17:11 AM

This is a risky decision but at the end of the day we will realize that working all our life is not having the freedom we wish for. Trading is where we manage our own time, we invest our own money and if we do good we all benefit everything, unlike working where we only get a fix salary or a certain portion of the company's profit.

I'm not saying it's not good to have a job but if we love to experience financial freedom, we need to quit and start investing.
Yes, well said mate who want to work for a lifetime earning small amount with no savings at all today only business owners has financial freedom regular employees are working for years and after retirement here comes the never-ending debt the opportunity to earn more money in crypto for the future is here don't waste it there's always a risk but if we don't try it we will remain poor and working for the rest of our lives.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 02:19:40 PM

But as soon as you pursue this passion and experience, you will realize that in order to have financial freedom, our selves will need more effort, some even regretted deciding to quit their job in exchange for this freedom because this golden land always fairly stringent requirements and continuously remove the participant, I would say success is very little while failure is relatively much. Think more about this decision, when we turn around, the old job will fill up, the promotion time will be over, one minute of freedom will be exchanged for a future chance

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 02:58:28 PM

Congratulations bro, I think it was your greatest decision. Some people think of cryptocurrency as a bubble and cry when it really becomes a valuable asset. I am very happy to be able to produce dicryptocurrency and learn a lot of technology.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 05:43:02 AM

for me it is very unfortunate, because quitting a job makes income uncertain, we know if we quit real work and switch to cryptocurrencies,
especially in trading, then your income will have an effect on capital, if your capital is large then you will get a lot of profit,
if you have small capital then the profit you have is also small.
That depends, as trite as it is, it is the truth. Quitting your job to pursue trading depends on your performance in trading, if you are doing really good and you feel that you can do better if you focus on it then quitting is an acceptable thing to do but if you were a newbie trader that just jumped right in the market to trade and you don't know what to do, quitting your day job is the most dumb decision you can do because it can help as @monineklutak stream of income, not to mention that your day job can help you grow your capital and have a steady fund for your trading.

Coining26

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 07:36:39 PM

It's always risky quitting a job but if what you're doing works go for it!
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 07:52:38 PM

Thats how it should be because we're already in our right minds to see if it would be good or bad for us.We wouldnt know if we wouldnt try and thats how life works.
You wont really be gaining something if you wont try and of course it would really be needing for you to risk up something for another thing that you do tend to test out.
Quitting job  is really a risky move but if you do look that it will really be putting you into a bigger opportunity or earning then it isnt really harmful to try but at least you
should know to make back ups in case if things turns out not on what you are expecting.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 08:37:57 PM

This may take a lot of considerations before making such a decision, trading isn't give a fixed amount of income while your job will always have a stable way of having a source of income. Think it twice or I guess thrice before you will act. Because trading also isn't an easy job, there could be difficulties that you will encounter but if you are ready for this, I guess that is the right time for you to switch to crypto.

You should balance all the consequences that may happen in the future and should aware of the possible negative outcome, at least you have an extra fund to recover if whatever happens.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:50:41 PM

In the past month and a half i've made over 100k arbing different markets and developing a very hard-to-beat strat. I submitted my resignation to my full time job last week . Wish me luck.

Long live crypto.  Cool

Update and some answers to your questions :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5321029.msg56477603#msg56477603

This is o brave and also hard option to take. However, once you take it, you do your own risks and also responsible for it.
However, I also believe that if you really focus on trading (whatever the strategy, for arbitraging, scalping, and other types of trading), if it is serious and full-time on it, I believe you can do it. And the result may be more than the salary working offline.
Wish you luck.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 10:49:54 PM

I hope I can have good skill like you, if you don't mind please share some tips and unique experience so you can help our community. Actually I don't like daily trading because I am too busy and even sometimes I just trading like gambling then ended with suffered financial loss, that's why I stop it. But if I can do good trading way like you maybe I will do daily trading again. Good luck for you.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 11:08:42 PM

Yeah, that's what he did because it's worked for him and made a significant amount of money. And whoever in that position and finds his job not enjoyable anymore but has an option to stay as a trader, they'll definitely choose their passion and the job that they're happy to work with even for longer hours. In trading, there's no required time but most of the traders that have been into it spends a lot of time and sometimes longer than the office hours.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 11:16:55 PM

Yeah, that's what he did because it's worked for him and made a significant amount of money. And whoever in that position and finds his job not enjoyable anymore but has an option to stay as a trader, they'll definitely choose their passion and the job that they're happy to work with even for longer hours. In trading, there's no required time but most of the traders that have been into it spends a lot of time and sometimes longer than the office hours.
Passion is one of the considerations which man would really be seeking of and would love to engage without any hesitance.If you do have work but doesnt have that kind of passion inside then
you wont really be enjoying those and its just right to find up other things which will really be fulfilling out on what you are looking for.If you do find out that you are sustainable with your
current trading activity then why wont transfer into that one? As long you can sustain and able to live your life with it then dont hesitate to do that even most people
do see this as a risky step but you would have the advantage when it comes to profit or money making opportunities.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 09:07:32 PM

Passion is one of the considerations which man would really be seeking of and would love to engage without any hesitance.If you do have work but doesnt have that kind of passion inside then
you wont really be enjoying those and its just right to find up other things which will really be fulfilling out on what you are looking for.If you do find out that you are sustainable with your
current trading activity then why wont transfer into that one? As long you can sustain and able to live your life with it then dont hesitate to do that even most people
do see this as a risky step but you would have the advantage when it comes to profit or money making opportunities.
Yeah, that makes it for someone who chooses this side to be passionate, enjoying and also profitable. That's an all in all dream of many people that are struggling staying to a job that they have hated but they have no choice but to provide thus, they stay.
It is risky but it is also rewarding and OP and the other people that have chosen this field to become a full time trader aware of that consequence but they can take it emotionally.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:03:26 PM

Taking hazard for enthusiasm will lead to victory and it is conceivable can survive in any conditions since we don't know when the showcase will be at the bear or bull trends. On the off chance that able to not analyze the patterns, we are going not be able to induce the most excellent time to purchase and offer, and indeed we'll lose the chance to create a benefit. Some time recently you choose to full time in cryptocurrency, make beyond any doubt you have got numerous things done to you, particularly for knowing the exchange to form a benefit.

jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 08:02:50 AM

Good to know and wish you good luck for your future trading.
P.S :: Quit your job only if you are certain that you can live your life comfortably with Bitcoin. BTC is wildfire and it's not that easy to play with it.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 04:11:53 PM

In the past month and a half i've made over 100k arbing different markets and developing a very hard-to-beat strat. I submitted my resignation to my full time job last week . Wish me luck.
If you’re quitting your daily office job to be making a hundred thousand dollars per month from trading cryptocurrencies, then that’s a really good choice to make lol. But I can only take this level of risk when I know that I have reached a high level of professionalism in trading cryptocurrencies and making lots of profits and covering up lots of losses that I will make by the end of the month. So, that’s really cool.

I guess you have lots of money to invest and trade cryptocurrencies, because making up to a hundred thousand dollars is not a fit you can easily achieve in a month with a little amount of money.But the good thing about not quitting your job to be a full-time trader is that it gives you a second source of income which is very important.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████