Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit My Full Time Job to Trade Cryptos Full Time  (Read 1845 times)
XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 04:20:01 PM

It's a risky decision but if what you're doing is working smoothly so far why not?

There are some good arbitrage opportunities on DeFi space and Decentralized exchanges but you mentioned you do arbitrage trade on centralized exchanges too, arbitrage does not work out well on centralized exchanges and I'm interested to know how could you buy and send coins/tokens from one exchange to another exchange and sell there and be able to withdraw with profit, there are huge amount of fake volume on many exchanges and even if the exchange you're trading on has true volume, how can you be sure that the price is not going to pump/dump against your wish when your coin/token is received in that exchange wallet, Good luck and I hope the strategy that you're using works out in the long-term as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 04:29:25 PM

It's a risky decision but if what you're doing is working smoothly so far why not?

There are some good arbitrage opportunities on DeFi space and Decentralized exchanges but you mentioned you do arbitrage trade on centralized exchanges too, arbitrage does not work out well on centralized exchanges and I'm interested to know how could you buy and send coins/tokens from one exchange to another exchange and sell there and be able to withdraw with profit, there are huge amount of fake volume on many exchanges and even if the exchange you're trading on has true volume, how can you be sure that the price is not going to pump/dump against your wish when your coin/token is received in that exchange wallet, Good luck and I hope the strategy that you're using works out in the long-term as well.

Considering all those factors it's really tough to find those potential project to use for arbitrage trading.

It's need a lot of time and good system to anticipate which coin will move and what percentages is your possible profits. Risky as it is, since you mentioned those fake volumes and those bots that mostly been used inside exchange. One mistake and everything will ruined the process but a successful trade means a good value to your investment.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 04:47:33 PM

Considering all those factors it's really tough to find those potential project to use for arbitrage trading.

It's need a lot of time and good system to anticipate which coin will move and what percentages is your possible profits. Risky as it is, since you mentioned those fake volumes and those bots that mostly been used inside exchange. One mistake and everything will ruined the process but a successful trade means a good value to your investment.
When it comes to arbitrage betting then this isnt something that can really be done so easily by someone  because these kind of situation or opportunities doesnt really come too often
because platforms could really have those tight gaps when it comes to live market price and doesnt really have too much a wide space of opportunity for you to make that guaranteed profit.
It doesnt matter whether you do get profits on arbitrage or simply with those typical buy and sell behavior then whats the most important is that you would able to make profits
in the end of the day. Sustaining yourself or quitting up your job just because you do decide to go full time with trade is a risky one but if you do find out to be profitable
then why would hesitate?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2021, 05:46:19 PM

A lot of potential issues may happen when buying and selling from one centralized exchange to another especially when the value is volatile and the transaction time it takes.

I agree with you that one mistake can produce a massive potential profit but since OP's strategy is going well and smoothly then I assume that he already anticipated and have faced of such a issue.

Quitting his job is already a proof that he is confident and have already laid plans unto his trading activity. Also, it will provide him the time and management he requires to be able to watch his trading activity and be able to lower the potential loss that having a job took.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 08:43:46 PM

After pass senior high school I am working online and looking many site on internet how to earn money, at the beginning is not easy without guide from any one to know which one trusted site or not, more than six years in internet I know more and never looking for real job because on trading and bounty campaign can give more profit.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 03:31:39 PM

Congratulations to you. In Crypto trading we have different kind of traders who leverage on the market. Arbitrage trading is likly one of the safest trading in crypto markets but has very high volatility. Quitting your job is really cool at most it would give enough time to concentrate more on the market
I guess OP deserves to be congratulated to his decision because only few can decide such risky thing in their life like quitting a full time job to become a full time trader of cryptocurrency. At this time of pandemic, a crisis, where there's a lot of businesses that went close, everyone was affected were lucky that we'd still be able to generate a profit because of cryptocurrency but leaving a job was a crucial decision, but at the same time it is much safetier than going to work outside of your house.
octomon (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 12:56:21 AM

Ok guys, first off, thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate those of you who are encouraging while also apprehensive of the risks im taking. Because there is tons of risk in this space, and i think about my risks everyday . The decision to move in to this space full-time wasnt taken lightly , but it was mainly driven by the fact that what i was currently doing for work was burning me out , not allowing me to get ahead , and not making me happy.

This risks so far are paying off and there are signs it may continue to pay off well in to the future. There are risks for sure. But right now my biggest risk is if certain algorithmic stable coins lose their peg. And from my perspective that risk is the cost to entry to being a successful market maker/capital allocator in this space.  

Let's just say my new job is the most rewarding and most fun , game-like job i've ever had in my life. Remember rollarcoaster tycoon? Or lemonade stand tycoon (lol), well what the crypto space has become, with the insane amounts of defi chains and defi dapps popping up (ETH: curve, uniswap, 1inch, syntetix, compound BSC: pancakeswap, acryptos , cream (also on eth),venus, TERRA : Mirror, Anchor ,terraswap, and more recently THOR chain and solana)

My new job feels like im playing DEFI Tycoon, where the goal of the game is to find trading strats , or investment opportunities that provide the least amount of risk and most amount of profits , the more money you make the more you can diversify your investments and the more you can potentially* earn.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:09:12 AM

~snip~

Good to hear that out that you are really enjoying on what you're doing in spite of the risk you are facing on.We do only live once and we should spent our time on where we are happy
rather than on having a day job but still turns out that you are stressed and not happy.

I would actually do the same thing on where finding out something that makes me happy even though it might be riskier but as long you can handle and sustain yourself
then that would matter most.

Diversification is always preferred but only into those coins which are really worth on.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 05:04:02 PM

~snip~

Good to hear that out that you are really enjoying on what you're doing in spite of the risk you are facing on.We do only live once and we should spent our time on where we are happy
rather than on having a day job but still turns out that you are stressed and not happy.

I would actually do the same thing on where finding out something that makes me happy even though it might be riskier but as long you can handle and sustain yourself
then that would matter most.

Diversification is always preferred but only into those coins which are really worth on.
I wouldn't put emotions as the first condition to decide like you, instead I needed more achievements, which were enough to get me out of the fear of long-term unemployment because full-time trading is a job with a vague notion of daily income, a lot of pressure when we have not achieved results, passion will not be able to bring a happy life, what happiness will need comes with the money. A career decision has a lot of future meaning, review our talents before entering such a path, do not let regrets spread in the future

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 10:45:45 PM

I wouldn't put emotions as the first condition to decide like you, instead I needed more achievements, which were enough to get me out of the fear of long-term unemployment because full-time trading is a job with a vague notion of daily income, a lot of pressure when we have not achieved results, passion will not be able to bring a happy life, what happiness will need comes with the money. A career decision has a lot of future meaning, review our talents before entering such a path, do not let regrets spread in the future
I agreed with what you said but we are all human and we let fear/emotion take control sometimes. Besides, the person that quit his full job to trade crypto full time will certainly set some daily goal which is to be met, if not achieve the next thing is to make trading decision emotional by seeking for profit where it is not available not to even consider the nature of the crypto market that can be unpredictable sometimes. Besides, trading full-time can be frustrating at some point.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 10:50:53 PM

I agreed with what you said but we are all human and we let fear/emotion take control sometimes. Besides, the person that quit his full job to trade crypto full time will certainly set some daily goal which is to be met, if not achieve the next thing is to make trading decision emotional by seeking for profit where it is not available not to even consider the nature of the crypto market that can be unpredictable sometimes. Besides, trading full-time can be frustrating at some point.
Not only frustrating on some point but most of the time you would really be finding this to be difficult but as op mentioned that he is making some gains then thats good but he shouldnt really let his hopes that high because
the market isnt always to be like this or simply not always on  the happy moment.

There would be times that you would experience losses or times that the market isnt really moving that much which would really result on having a hard time on reaching out your daily qouta or goal.

This is something stressful honestly but we do have our own perceptions towards things and if he decided to deal and go full time with trading in exchange of his day job then let him be as long he had make out those final
decisions then its up to him on how he handle up himself in the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 11:30:44 PM

Way to go man. I hope you see out the rest of your journey successfully. I just read through the answers you provided to the questions that was asked by others and it is informative even though it's not that in depth. I'm currently on a similar path to build a long term career in crypto and get to attain a similar position like you. The feeling of achieving such feat isn't one that can be shaken off quickly. You should take some time to rest before embarking on the next journey. Don't forget to note that crypto trends are on a constant change. Put that in mind so you will know when to still try out defi strategies or not.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 05:15:46 PM

This is one of my greatest dreams when I earn enough money to sustain my lifestyle for 2 to 3 years so I can focus on crypto. That's why I've been doing the day job and many sidelines and investing in crypto so when the right time comes when I have to harvest my investment, I will have enough money that can cover my need and wants for 2 to 3 years and focus on becoming a trader.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 03:01:27 PM

Ok guys, first off, thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate those of you who are encouraging while also apprehensive of the risks im taking. Because there is tons of risk in this space, and i think about my risks everyday . The decision to move in to this space full-time wasnt taken lightly , but it was mainly driven by the fact that what i was currently doing for work was burning me out , not allowing me to get ahead , and not making me happy.

This risks so far are paying off and there are signs it may continue to pay off well in to the future. There are risks for sure. But right now my biggest risk is if certain algorithmic stable coins lose their peg. And from my perspective that risk is the cost to entry to being a successful market maker/capital allocator in this space.  

Let's just say my new job is the most rewarding and most fun , game-like job i've ever had in my life. Remember rollarcoaster tycoon? Or lemonade stand tycoon (lol), well what the crypto space has become, with the insane amounts of defi chains and defi dapps popping up (ETH: curve, uniswap, 1inch, syntetix, compound BSC: pancakeswap, acryptos , cream (also on eth),venus, TERRA : Mirror, Anchor ,terraswap, and more recently THOR chain and solana)

My new job feels like im playing DEFI Tycoon, where the goal of the game is to find trading strats , or investment opportunities that provide the least amount of risk and most amount of profits , the more money you make the more you can diversify your investments and the more you can potentially* earn.

Everyone was definitely dreaming to find a happiness in their job without dull moments, the feeling that everytime you wake up in the morning you are excited to go to work, you are excited to get yourself learn new things and everything but sadly only few have found this thing in their life. Maybe we are having an opposite outlook with your decision mate, some may have different opinions or object the idea but the thing was you are happy with your decision and life choices and also happy with your choosen career and job was more than a dream come true, its a reality that do come true.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 04:04:21 PM

We as of now have the monetary security and ain't that straightforward living for a thing that we never get 100% affirmation to make great adjusts each day or have lost our cash. Yet, now and then we need to forfeit something just to get fulfillment and to accomplish our objective. Many time we got off-base forecast and should trusting that long time will get back our cash.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀