Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Miners in panic mode  (Read 247 times)
CrossroadBTC (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 09:08:53 AM

Many miners are panicing already, yesterday I got two calls from my lebanese friends asking me if I would like to buy their GPUS,  Grin Grin Grin, they later cut off the deal because my price is low, of course why would I buy GPUS at high price at this point in time? Here is my thoughts anyways

I am hoping that some miners will panic sell so I can get some GPUs cheaper, I'm in for long term anyways

CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 09:42:39 AM

Well I so hope they sell their GPUS, we will have less difficultly in the chain, I believe higher difficultly is why miners are getting lower rewards compare to few weeks ago, it shows that many are still into mining and some are even buying graphic cards at higher price, so ridiculous

Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:13:32 AM

Many people are going to regret buying gpu to mine this time around, most especially those that are buying right now, they never think about how long ethereum will remain profitable, not everyone of them are ready for long term mining, 150days ROI can turn 1000days ROI, many don't know what they are doing

th00ber

Activity: 789
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:30:25 AM

Nice ... If you want to panic sell me your GPU, send a pm  Kiss
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 10:54:13 AM

Mining ETH is very profitable these days, the fees to process transactions are pretty high. What are they mining?
And also why are you going to buy GPUs from miners where these GPUs are already used heavily, it has a lifespan to which I do think you know. Why not buy a new one instead from a computer store instead.

Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:55:39 AM

I will gladly buy at cheap price if any Is looking forward to sell at this moment, it's easy to feel this way just because the future looks uncertainty around crypto mining, but isn't lesser miners means less difficultly? Bring it on

Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:55:44 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2021, 11:09:52 AM by Metroid

Many miners are panicing already, yesterday I got two calls from my lebanese friends asking me if I would like to buy their GPUS,  Grin Grin Grin, they later cut off the deal because my price is low, of course why would I buy GPUS at high price at this point in time? Here is my thoughts anyways

I am hoping that some miners will panic sell so I can get some GPUs cheaper, I'm in for long term anyways

Do not worry, you will have all the gpus you want for extremely bloody cheap that you will not want it anymore hehe, see that is what you trolls dont get, when profits are negative, nobody wants gpus hehe

That specific nvidia mining gpu will also not come to fruition because there will be plenty cheap gpus in the market hehe, reason nvidia wants to cut in half mining performance is not because of gamers, is because once this thing crashes hard there will be plenty cheap gpus available that can be used for mining and nvidia newly announced gpus for mining will not sell. It was never that nvidia cared about gamers, nvidia cares about profit trolls, no wonder why I have a theory nvidia pumped this crypto market to inflate its product prices.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 11:14:59 AM

Mining ETH is very profitable these days, the fees to process transactions are pretty high. What are they mining?
And also why are you going to buy GPUs from miners where these GPUs are already used heavily, it has a lifespan to which I do think you know. Why not buy a new one instead from a computer store instead.

It depends on how old are the GPUs, my first gaming rig was build on a gpu that's been used for mining for a year and it serve me for 5 years before I give it out for free to a cousin of mine, it never died mate, I can definitely buy GPUS from miners if I have no choice, like OP said though, buy em cheap hahaha

KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 11:18:05 AM

Many miners are panicing already, yesterday I got two calls from my lebanese friends asking me if I would like to buy their GPUS,  Grin Grin Grin, they later cut off the deal because my price is low, of course why would I buy GPUS at high price at this point in time? Here is my thoughts anyways

Do not worry, you will have all the gpus you want for extremely bloody cheap that you will not want it anymore hehe, see that is what you trolls dont get, when profits are negative, nobody wants gpus hehe

That specific nvidia mining gpu will also not come to fruition because there will be plenty cheap gpus in the market hehe, reason nvidia wants to cut in half mining performance is not because of gamers, is because once this thing crashes hard there will be plenty cheap gpus available that can be used for mining and nvidia newly announced gpus for mining will not sell. It was never that nvidia cared about gamers, nvidia cares about profit trolls, no wonder why I have a theory nvidia pumped this crypto market to inflate its product prices.
Sounds genuinely enough Metroid, can't say no, if anyone want to sell gpu pls PM me and let's use ebay but mind you I'm buying cheap, I think those who would want to sell right now have already get over 60% ROI already? Anyways I run miners through Huge solar farm so I don't mind getting more gpus at cheap rate

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1056

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 11:50:05 AM

Many miners are panicing already, yesterday I got two calls from my lebanese friends asking me if I would like to buy their GPUS,  Grin Grin Grin, they later cut off the deal because my price is low, of course why would I buy GPUS at high price at this point in time? Here is my thoughts anyways

They are hamsters, not miners.
The miner understands that the current profit indicators may differ from the actual ones. Therefore, any investment in mining is calculated with a payback period of 1-2 years.
The service life of the equipment is 5 years, and maybe more.
At any time, the profit can decrease, and the payback period of the equipment can increase.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 12:06:01 PM

only small miner who bought gpu at high price who panicked already and most likely they bought gpu on loan, they worried will burn them

same as me, i'm hoping many miner dump their gpus at market and many gpu seller will get rekted to because they to greed to make profit

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 12:11:10 PM

Honestly I planned for 1 year and half for make back my invested money on GPUS, anyone who think less than this is a greedy fellow who thinks money can grow on trees, if they panic sell well it's all good and if ethereum mining starts showing good sign few months time maybe they will take their eye off mining finally lol

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 12:15:52 PM

LOL newbs  Cheesy

If you truly made money off mining why bother selling them? yeah this market cycle is not as good as the previous one for POW but still..this is crypto, when mining starts-it starts really fast, faster than you can acquire those electricity harvesters.

i still got a bunch of my 280x's, tried selling some in the past but then i realized-->fuck this shit hehe.
Randey Lahey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 02:30:45 PM

Honestly I planned for 1 year and half for make back my invested money on GPUS, anyone who think less than this is a greedy fellow who thinks money can grow on trees, if they panic sell well it's all good and if ethereum mining starts showing good sign few months time maybe they will take their eye off mining finally lol

I paid my Sapphire Pulse 5700XT off already in 3 months.  I only paid $375 USD new for it though back in early November.  My EVGA XC3 Ultra 3070 ($629 USD) is already about 25% paid for too, but I'm keeping them anyways for gaming, so it's all bonus cash to me.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 03:32:26 PM

Small miners will not survive in the high difficulty and they stop once they can not make a nice return from the mining process. That is one example from the @OP and maybe there will be many more small miners who can not continue mining because they need to pay the electricity cost monthly. But for people who have a low fee of electricity, they will continue mining the coin because they can pay the low cost of the electricity while they can also get a nice return, so they still profit from mining.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀