Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre-ANN] API Multi cryptocurrency merchant  (Read 87 times)
DigitCurrency (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 08:02:30 PM

Healthy friends,

I am a programmer who has been programming since 2012 ,i have some ideas in the field of blockchain but well, the main problem for us programmers is the lack of budget, I want to create a cloud mining management system software  by Laravel to finance future projects (Sell software licenses) and establish my company in Germany.
I looked at all of Cloud mining  management scripts, all of them either had flaws or were not written professionally at all

My main project is to write a site in the field of API wallet Merchant tools for multi cryptocurrency like Block.io But with more support for cryptocurrencies
I have no problem with software programming, I can write it myself, but the main problem is the budget of the servers and the legal issues.
That's why I want to write several applications that can finance the my main project

I have few questions, after complete the script can I Receive financial resources from investors on an ico basis ?
Or in general, what should I do to raise capital to start my company and advertising costs?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: