Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Major Risks in Crypto Business  (Read 1087 times)
Jordi129

Activity: 205
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 09:39:35 AM

when the currency price goes down a lot. Being overly sensitive can damage your business this is especially important for short term traders the risk of loss in their case affects them to the extent that it disrupts their planning and strategy. When investing always buy low and sell high. Another risk is buying a shit coin, before investing in any project or new coin always make research If you want to trade then trade it in the free time, but not with the business money, which you might need to buy back the store stocks.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 10:24:28 AM

Crypto is still in adoption stage so it should be prone to pump and dumps which led a newbie to get rekt, trading should be the best approach for teaching people the cons on investing and to make them understand why its very risky. Teaching them the how the market works and volatility should be main fundamentaltopics.

That is quite true, if we want them to learn everything about Cryptocurrency, having them see trading is one of the best ways to give them information. They can also ask a lot of questions that would pertain to a lot of vital facts about Cryptocurrencies and from that point, they will have the curiosity to try it themselves. We could also teach them the low risks things that they can do to slowly adopt Cryptocurrencies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 12:25:04 PM

I will be delivering a lecture or an address by weekend on a topic which would be part of the Crypto book am working on. The topic i will be teaching is "Crypto Risks: How to Minimize risks in Crypto business."

I would want to focus on trading and Investing. But, i want to know what you think on the following;

1. what are the major crypto risks that one should know and avoid by all means.

2. How do we tackle these risks or are there way to tackle the risk?

We can use btc trading and investing as a case study.

I believe that you are doing important work and could probably help many investors who invest in cryptocurrencies to become more professional and save them from losing personal funds. I would recommend that you draw the attention of your investors to the problem with the choice of crypto-exchanges, as well as to the correctness of choosing an investment option. This is very important, since very often people do not invest in a verified asset or on an unverified crypto exchange. As a result, already at this stage, many are losing money.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 01:28:08 PM

I guess the major risk in crypto is the volatility of the price. Like, bitcoin can really go up and down drastically. Other investments are like that too though, but i ever experienced the phase where bitcoin price is really really high, and then in no time bitcoin went down real fast, till it feels like it has no more value. Not true though, it still has great value, just because of the drastic fall it just seems like it. How to tackle the risk? Well, pretty sure we can't do that thoroughly. We just have to realize about the risk, making the right decision, and don't act reckless. We need to face big risk to earn big profit as well

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
BevNation

Activity: 70
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 01:34:58 PM

Uncertainty is where the major risk in cryptos lies and uncertainty is what cryptocurrencies and trading them is about. So one who has managed to get his or her predictions about the events that plays out in the market right is sure to tackle the uncertainties with crypto to a high extent.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:07:25 PM

Risk factor included in each business,Crypto Trade is additionally full of risk.If you dont know around crypto to begin with of all learn approximately crypto and teach yourself that can minimize the chance of loss. Before getting in a crypto commerce arrange and target the group of onlookers at that point take activity to actualize plan.There is extraordinary future of crypto and in the event that any one begin crypto trade in early age will lead the showcase in future.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

Duelbits.com

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 01:42:22 PM

Cryptocurrency has many risks that will make you beginners think about entering and investing in crypto. The main risk that exists with crypto is the problem of very high price fluctuations. Imagine that in just a few seconds fluctuations can move quickly, from an increase of 10% to -70% or more. If you as an investor are ready for this risk then it will not be a problem, but if investors are not relatively tolerant then don't enter the crypto market.

Apart from being volatile, liquidity problems are also a risk. Now there are a lot of crypto assets in the market of approximately 8500 crypto assets and if they do not have liquidity they will not be able to sell them.

and the last one is that the purchase of crypto assets must be made on a credible exchange that has been trusted by many people. This will be a risk to watch out for, as many fake exchanges create traps to attract new investors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 05:53:37 PM

Crypto is still in adoption stage so it should be prone to pump and dumps which led a newbie to get rekt, trading should be the best approach for teaching people the cons on investing and to make them understand why its very risky. Teaching them the how the market works and volatility should be main fundamentaltopics.
not just a beginner who will get a rect, even a professional will experience it when their emotions cannot be controlled and do not trade with the strategies that have been made.
Cryptocurrency does have a high enough risk with fast price fluctuations. But on the other hand it will be a huge advantage when you can read the market and make the right trades.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 06:02:20 PM

not just a beginner who will get a rect, even a professional will experience it when their emotions cannot be controlled and do not trade with the strategies that have been made.
Cryptocurrency does have a high enough risk with fast price fluctuations. But on the other hand it will be a huge advantage when you can read the market and make the right trades.

We all know that crypto is a major business that many people taking in but also, if you want to consider bringing business in the world of crypto you must be aware of the risk you might encounter in your way. Cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital money that is so volatile. It's like the assets of the company are unstable because of the unstainability of the crypto. One of the major risk that you might take is that the possibility of you business to crash from something to nothing in just because of a simple, small and unpredictable move. Crypto is a high risk and high reward.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 07:22:42 PM

There are so many risks in the world of cryptocurrency such as fraud, hacking, and others but to overcome this, be smart when you store and buy coins, the many scams make me worry about choosing a trusted platform to buy coins and sell them, hacking accounts also makes me a little worried  Lately, because after seeing several posts here about hacking accounts, especially many rich people who claim their accounts were hacked by irresponsible parties makes me more worried.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:50:45 PM

The biggest risk in crypto in my opinion, have to be prepared if one coin that we have falls in value like from 1000 $ in the future it drops to 100 $ and it takes a long time to return to 1000 $.
because with the decline in coins, then we will experience losses and our capital is held back
In my opinion, the biggest risk is losing / holding our money in one of the coins

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 11:29:56 PM

I will be delivering a lecture or an address by weekend on a topic which would be part of the Crypto book am working on. The topic i will be teaching is "Crypto Risks: How to Minimize risks in Crypto business."

I would want to focus on trading and Investing. But, i want to know what you think on the following;

1. When it comes to risk then number one would be volatility, if you do hate moving prices in big extent or scale then this market isnt for you but lets talk on the brighter side where this volatileness
    is the main reason on why people do make tons of profits into this market which did really spark out their interest for them to dive in.

When it comes to Business literally then the only risk i could also say is on the money that you do able to make where it can possibly dip down if you decide to stay it on crypto form.
    tendency of losing those profits is there but we shouldnt exclude out the probability on making profits when the market turns out to be positive.

2. Tackle the risk? Its simply talks about on accepting it and be aware and prepared for it.You cant get rid of it and instead on trying to evade then better deal with it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 09:58:52 AM

Cryptocurrencies demonstrate highly volatile price movements. The risk of loss in trading and holding cryptocurrencies can be significant. If you use cryptocurrencies to store value, or rather to speculate on the future value of cryptocurrencies, you always risk losing your money in part or in full if the value of the digital currency falls sharply.

There are also many risks associated with the way your coins, wallets, exchanges and so on are stored.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:07:06 AM

The biggest risk in crypto in my opinion, have to be prepared if one coin that we have falls in value like from 1000 $ in the future it drops to 100 $ and it takes a long time to return to 1000 $.
because with the decline in coins, then we will experience losses and our capital is held back
In my opinion, the biggest risk is losing / holding our money in one of the coins
So you mean volatility right? I don't think that it won't be a risk anymore because if you look at it, that volatility could be someone's opportunity to get into bitcoin. Always expect losses so you don't run into unnecessary stress of upsetting those losses.
DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:38:13 AM

The first thing one should know before starting to trade in this market is the high volatility of cryptocurrencies. I've seen many people so far who had no idea about these currencies before their first trades and it cost many of them their money. One should never start doing such thing before having proper knowledge about the market.

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:52:47 AM

I do believe that there are risks in every business not only the crypto business. Concerning the risks in the crypto business, Id love to split them into two.
the risks associated with investing in bitcoin (holding bitcoin) and the risks associated with trading bitcoin.
Buying and holding bitcoin is less risky as compared to trading bitcoin but that doesn't mean it's risk-free. I do believe the major risk here has to do with private keys. So many people run the risk of losing the coins in their wallet simply because they didn't securely keep their private keys. There are even those who kept it securely but could not remember where and so they lost their coins. To minimize this risk is to keep the private keys in a place you'd remember .
The risks associated with trading include not trading on a legit exchange, trading coins with no potential, trading with emotions and most importantly, not setting stop-loss

best123

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 12:07:52 AM

When it comes to trading and investment, the major risk is "volatility". It is highly volatile. Several things contribute to it. Example, government factor, economic news, festival, pandemic etc. All these can affect it positivity or negativity.
Another one is greed and revenge trading. You lost $50, therefore, i must gain it back or I won't stop today's trade.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 12:30:35 AM

Well, I can only state what I should have been doing ALSO since I got into Bitcoin in 2013 and BTC mining. I should have been selling stuff from my attic

I will otherwise 'die with' due to being lazy for Bitcoin. I 'just' started doing this last month and put $2k into BTC and 'poof' it is now worth 3.5K or some

such. I just match postage and eBay fees to anything I sell on eBay along with the item $$$ ..just to make accounting easy...less hassle for the extra 'dust'

added to the eBay sale. So as far as risk, very little, if you have an attic full of crap ...even if most of it is worth $25-$50 if diligent and the next pump

happens to say $75k you will look like a genius.

Other options would be estate sales or weekend rummage sales....lots of stuff you can pick up there and flip for 3x the value on eBay or fix up a moped

or other stuff. The catch is ..it is soooooo boring! Smiley

But anyway, motivated now, bit by bit it is starting to add up. So what I tell 'newbies' to Bitcoin now....'attic mine' it is the only way to go!

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 10:48:13 AM

I'll give you two major crypto risks that I know of when it comes to investing and trading. First is that crypto currencies are volatile. They are prone to unexpected changes in price. Surely everyone here has witnessed the value of a coin to quickly drop by hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, and some have even seen its value to unexpectedly increase by tenfold. Second is that crypto currencies are susceptible to errors and hacking which is not surprising considering that these are digital assets that circulate through a virtual platform. There is no way to avoid the risk of a volatile coin, all crypto currencies dont have a stable price. It is your choice whether you'll take the chance to invest or not. On the other hand, errors and hacking can be avoided. Just pick the right wallet that you want to use for your digital assets. I recommend MEW. Dont share any of your personal information, and avoid phishing sites. Phishing sites have a different URL so check the link before you enter your information. Lastly, try to use a hardware wallet for more protection.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Kudrowet

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:11:21 AM

The risk of cryptocurrency should be its volatility, and the price is unstable.
This kind of risk is unavoidable, and the risk can be mitigated through market price analysis and trading at the right price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: