Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:45:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin can x10 for now?  (Read 866 times)
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 08:13:01 PM

Hello Guys, What is your prediction?

I see coins like ZEC, DASH, EOS, ETC, ONT, XRP... far from ATH, Are they x10 capable?

Or New Coins like Near, POLS, SNX, LRC....?

I missed many x5 x10 property trips like ETH from 200$, ADA from 0,1$, DOT from 5$, Link from 4$.

Thanks guy.

I believed that eth could only have the potential to increase 10x of it current price right now. Same with bitcoin's history it's already surpassed the struggles within 5 years. Those times is quite tough for everyone of us, so for now let's cherish the days we're able to fill in our wallets with huge quantity of ethereum don't be hesitant to do it while chances is there.
Apart from BTC and eth other coins like ADA, LINK, etc mentioned by the OP all has the potential of pumping in ten fold however how many hodlers can wait for 5 years to achieve that target? Real crypto hodlers are investors who has the ability to hodl a coin for long term  although once in a while there are likely one or two coins that can pump 10x but not common in this present market sentiment massively however it is very uncommon unlike in 2017 when Bitcoin reached a ATH.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 08:38:35 PM

I see coins like ZEC, DASH, EOS, ETC, ONT, XRP... far from ATH, Are they x10 capable?

I missed many x5 x10 property trips like ETH from 200$, ADA from 0,1$, DOT from 5$, Link from 4$.

Thanks guy.

I believed that eth could only have the potential to increase 10x of it current price right now. Same with bitcoin's history it's already surpassed the struggles within 5 years. Those times is quite tough for everyone of us, so for now let's cherish the days we're able to fill in our wallets with huge quantity of ethereum don't be hesitant to do it while chances is there.
Apart from BTC and eth other coins like ADA, LINK, etc mentioned by the OP all has the potential of pumping in ten fold however how many hodlers can wait for 5 years to achieve that target? Real crypto hodlers are investors who has the ability to hodl a coin for long term  although once in a while there are likely one or two coins that can pump 10x but not common in this present market sentiment massively however it is very uncommon unlike in 2017 when Bitcoin reached a ATH.
With time the top 10 have all a go at that but I'm looking at smaller cap coins. And for next couple of months Coti is my choise. It's already x2 now we see how it will do from here.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 08:57:01 PM

Thanks guy.

In this video you can see an interesting opinion that market capitalization matters when we look for the next big move. The main thing to watch out for is fundamentally strong altcoins with relatively low ratings.

Here is what Crypto trader and influencer Lark Davis shares:

"If we're really going to talk about 100-fold profits, ideally you're looking for a coin with a market capitalization of less than $ 10 million. In terms of financial means, this is usually where the big money is made. The easiest way to find these coins is go to CoinGecko.com and start scrolling a few pages in a look at coins with a lower market capitalization, keeping an eye on these gems ... You can also click on recently added coins to try to find a new one. gems ... CoinGecko tends to list hot coins within hours of putting them into operation ... You can also use the 'Find' feature to find what coins are in trend today. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm6_7FsH2Sk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: