Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Planing my first Mining Rig in Argentina  (Read 109 times)
GertOlbert (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 11:13:17 AM

Hello @all

short story im in argentina and im planning to build my first mining rig.

BUT im confused and need a bit of your support maybe its only a thinking mistake.

I was thinking to use a Saphire RX 580 or invest a bit more and buy a nvidia rtx 3060.
I calculated on nicehash.com the winning with my data

Rx 580 -  around 100$/ month   invest for the Card 750$
Nvidia 3060 - around 110$/month  invest for the card 1500$

No my question

Which arguments are for the RX580 ? it looks like a good buisness the price is fair, the people have good experience with the card

but im only a bit unsecur maybe you could help me a bit

best greets

( sorry my englisch is not perfect but i hope its ok and you can understand what i mean )

rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1313

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 11:27:39 AM

How much is the electricity?
You have to calculate the costs first to see if it's profitable, but I'll be honest, it doesn't worth to pay 750 USD for RX 580 or 1500 USD on a 3060ti, you'll probably never reach this costs unless you have free or 0.05c electricity rate

Mining is not a fix income, today you can earn estimate of 100 USD per month, but tomorrow can be 80 USD, and then 50 USD...difficult is always increasing and you'll earning less coins

But it's up to you, do a lot of research first, or you'll buy an overpriced card and never reach your money back

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 02:12:22 PM

Buying a rx580 gpu for 750 USD is suicide because that 100$ per month earning can turn 50$ per month in few weeks later, do not buy GPUS are high price for mining, it's better to buy coins instead, I'm even wondering why the 3060ti at 1500$ don't pissed you off

Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 02:32:38 PM

Buying a rx580 gpu for 750 USD is suicide because that 100$ per month earning can turn 50$ per month in few weeks later, do not buy GPUS are high price for mining, it's better to buy coins instead, I'm even wondering why the 3060ti at 1500$ don't pissed you off

You crazy, 100 usd monthly will not turn in 50 usd monthly, 100 usd will turn into 5 usd, this market will crash 95% and so profitability, in 2018 people paid 1000 usd for a rx 580, they never got that money back.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 02:38:27 PM

You crazy, 100 usd monthly will not turn in 50 usd monthly, 100 usd will turn into 5 usd, this market will crash 95% and so profitability, in 2018 people paid 1000 usd for a rx 580, they never got that money back.
5$ per month? Isn't that a bit over exaggerated? I knew people who made 3x gain from a single RX580 each since 2018 when bullrun starts, if you can't make back your money and you have cheap electricity just keep mining and storing the ethereum, if anyone did this in 2018 this year would be a golden year for them anyway, it's always about the SATS, 12,000 sat eth may worth 1 cent in bear market and turn 10$ in bull market, selling in bear market is accepting your loss

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 02:56:26 PM

Hello @all

short story im in argentina and im planning to build my first mining rig.

BUT im confused and need a bit of your support maybe its only a thinking mistake.

I was thinking to use a Saphire RX 580 or invest a bit more and buy a nvidia rtx 3060.
I calculated on nicehash.com the winning with my data

Rx 580 -  around 100$/ month   invest for the Card 750$
Nvidia 3060 - around 110$/month  invest for the card 1500$

No my question

Which arguments are for the RX580 ? it looks like a good buisness the price is fair, the people have good experience with the card

but im only a bit unsecur maybe you could help me a bit

best greets

( sorry my englisch is not perfect but i hope its ok and you can understand what i mean )

rx580 is bad for new price, better to buy rx vega second hand, 3060 actually at this very moment only mining beside eth which is not par profit with other coins

wait for while soon more gpu at good price came to market

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
GertOlbert (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 03:26:14 PM

Hi @all

first thks for the respond to my question.

I found maybe a better way i can buy here GTX 1060 for 300 or 400dollar, ( total between 1500 and 2000$) the same like 2 x Rx 580

i calculated on whattomine that i can do with 5 x gtx 1060 around 10$/day ( 300$/month) in eth at the moment.

with the 2 x RX580 i would make only around 200$/month.

So i think its from the Cost / Effect much better to switch to the GTX 1060 instead of the RX 580.

WOAH this is like a crimi for my nervous so much exoperience from so many people and i need to find my way, but thks at all help it helps me really.

Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 03:46:05 PM

5$ per month? Isn't that a bit over exaggerated? I knew people who made 3x gain from a single RX580 each since 2018 when bullrun starts, if you can't make back your money and you have cheap electricity just keep mining and storing the ethereum, if anyone did this in 2018 this year would be a golden year for them anyway, it's always about the SATS, 12,000 sat eth may worth 1 cent in bear market and turn 10$ in bull market, selling in bear market is accepting your loss

How $0.10 per day per rx 580 30 mhs works out for you? how negative profits works out for you? If you dont sell to cover your electricity bill then + to reinvest it then you are gambling, is not a loss, loss is when you bought something for a price and then sell for lower. maybe in your head you mine eth based on a future price of 1400 usd and then you accept that as a loss ehhe, trolls gonna be trolls ehhe

GertOlbert (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 05:00:32 PM

How $0.10 per day per rx 580 30 mhs works out for you? how negative profits works out for you? If you dont sell to cover your electricity bill then + to reinvest it then you are gambling, is not a loss, loss is when you bought something for a price and then sell for lower. maybe in your head you mine eth based on a future price of 1400 usd and then you accept that as a loss ehhe, trolls gonna be trolls ehhe

Hi Metroid,

why only $0.10 per day ? I calculated it on whattomine and there is with 30mhs and 130watt and $0.04 kwh a earning from around $2.60.

sorry i make a mistake please think that this is all a new topic for me. So please let me know where is my mistake i dont need to do a mistake if i can avoid it hahah
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 09:13:23 PM

Hi Metroid,

why only $0.10 per day ? I calculated it on whattomine and there is with 30mhs and 130watt and $0.04 kwh a earning from around $2.60.

sorry i make a mistake please think that this is all a new topic for me. So please let me know where is my mistake i dont need to do a mistake if i can avoid it hahah

Hello, today profit is good, I said $0.10 and negative profit per rx 580 30 mhs last 2 years before july 2020.

HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 03:58:15 PM

Hi Metroid,

Hello, today profit is good, I said $0.10 and negative profit per rx 580 30 mhs last 2 years before july 2020.
Lol, you wish, do you know the exact time that 30mh will turn 10cent per day? Anyways I'm sure I would make my own ROI back before that time, @GertOlbert buying gpu now is even more dangerous because you will be looking forward to more months to recover your ROI, I've been in this game for two months already and I'm getting somewhere, think very well before you take a leap

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: