Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Volatile Gwei Gas Fees help!  (Read 532 times)
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 03:37:48 PM

yes, i also feel very high gas..yesterday i tried to send my token worth $450, and i want to exchange on uniswap, but i have to spend more than $100, that's why i don't do it.no solution to this problem yet. Cry
The solution is to keep holding it until the transaction costs can really go down and if there is a swap option elsewhere than Uniswap it is also better, because Uniswap is a very expensive Dex in terms of transaction fees that must be incurred.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 04:16:03 PM

yes, i also feel very high gas..yesterday i tried to send my token worth $450, and i want to exchange on uniswap, but i have to spend more than $100, that's why i don't do it.no solution to this problem yet. Cry
The solution is just to wait until your tokens are even more expensive, so that the $100 fee is not a problem to throw away lol

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
anggoro manise

Activity: 469
Merit: 102

FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 02:38:44 PM

The solution is to keep holding it until the transaction costs can really go down and if there is a swap option elsewhere than Uniswap it is also better, because Uniswap is a very expensive Dex in terms of transaction fees that must be incurred.

The solution is just to wait until your tokens are even more expensive, so that the $100 fee is not a problem to throw away lol
Maybe both of these methods can be used, waiting for the high price so that we don't feel the loss of $100 for the fee. Moreover, the price of bitcoin and eth is very high, it may take a long time to wait for the fee to stabilize. we can only wait and wait..huft

P A R A D I G M A  TOTAL ITEMS 777!  NFT METAVERSE   
◼◼◼◼    PARADIGMA is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI + an innovative P2E gaming platform    ◼◼◼◼
███████ TWITTER    MEDIUM M I N T   N O W TELEGRAM    WHITEPAPER ███████
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 11:06:51 PM

There maybe cheaper DEX out there than uniswap but that means higher risk right?
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 02:36:20 PM

When you send a transaction it gets to a pending room first. Miners choose transactions with the highest fees and add them in blocks first. Ethereum has become really expensive and slow, so I had to switch to alternative chains such as Polygon and Binance Smart chain as because of high activity, gas fees can increase very rapidly and you need to add gas even after sending your transaction.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 09:49:01 PM

Its like every 10 secs the fees are so volatile according to:
We just have to accept the fact that until something is done about this situation, it will keep on being like this. I get that people want to pay reasonable fee, but at the same time we don't, because we want it to be accepted as soon as possible.

There are way too many transactions, and there are few solutions to it that nobody really works on quickly enough, it has been over a year, even nearly 2 years since this problem started and nobody did anything about it. Everyone is expecting ETH 2.0 to solve this problem but let's be honest it probably won't be. This is why I honestly believe that we should just let it be and focus on other tokens and coins for our pleasure until ETH finally figures it out and fixes it.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 09:56:53 PM

The amount of gwei may rise in an instant or may experience a decrease in an instant. Even if it shows you 11 hours, the delivery will not take place in that time. Because the gwei rises according to the current market movements, it shows that time. In the coming minutes, this amount of gwei will definitely decrease and the delivery will take place before that estimated time. When making your submissions, first make the gwei amounts defined for you by the wallet you are sending to. Otherwise, it is inevitable that you will suffer in this way.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 10:57:00 PM

i try to swap my coin, and damn, expensive cost displayed on my screen. the problem is, when you pay it low, your transaction never success, when you pay at that rate, it have 50% chance to fail, so you need to pay more. and lot of us will pay more to make it success as fast as it can, it help to raises cost faster. my friend told if in a time, that cost will normal, but instantly change will wait for you
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 01:43:22 PM

Its like every 10 secs the fees are so volatile according to:
We just have to accept the fact that until something is done about this situation, it will keep on being like this. I get that people want to pay reasonable fee, but at the same time we don't, because we want it to be accepted as soon as possible.

There are way too many transactions, and there are few solutions to it that nobody really works on quickly enough, it has been over a year, even nearly 2 years since this problem started and nobody did anything about it. Everyone is expecting ETH 2.0 to solve this problem but let's be honest it probably won't be. This is why I honestly believe that we should just let it be and focus on other tokens and coins for our pleasure until ETH finally figures it out and fixes it.

Curious to know why you think Eth 2.0 POS wont solve the issue? You think fees will still be expensive just a bit cheaper than current Eth 1.0 POW?
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 02:16:53 PM

The current increase in gas does not guarantee that the transaction will run smoothly because, I see changes in fees in a matter of second they can change until the coins we send arrive or not.
high gas when you send I don't think it's a guarantee of a fast transaction

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████