Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bangladesh is Becoming a "Bull Case" in the South Asia's Economy  (Read 84 times)
Swopon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 09:22:57 AM

In today's morning, I am reading newspaper as like everyday and found an interesting article published on ManabJamin, the influential newspaper in Bangladesh regarding the economy of Bangladesh. I am now quoting the first part of that news,

The economy of Bangladesh has achieved a great success. The UN committee for development policy has recommended that Bangladesh graduate from list of least developed countries and become a developing country. The country was under developed for almost 50 years after their independence. This is stated in the report titled "Bangladesh is Becoming South Asian Economic Bull Case" published in the influential the Wall Street Journal. It further said that Bangladesh is very close to the  successful development models that have been seen in China, Vietnam, South Korea at different levels in South Asia. Many countries have evolved from low-income countries to middle income countries. This has been made possible by export Oriented development countries.

News Link: https://m.mzamin.com/article.php?mzamin=264903 [NB- Use Google Translator, if you are not Bangladeshi]

The news or article belongs to here to spread some positive news regarding Bangladesh and let people know the Economy of Bangladesh even occurred many issues, corruption, political instabilities and so on. Bangladesh is undoubtedly a resourceful countries with vast population. By this way, cryptocurrency can be helpful for this country if the government permit it. Investors can be found legally and the country can be improved more accordingly by implementation of global fundraising for legit projects.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:10:13 PM

Last I heard bangladesh was hit hard by rising sea levels. Many residents fled coastal areas and were forced to immigrate abroad. They were categorized among first documented cases of climate change refugees along with the maldives islands. It was some of the more compelling evidence for climate change and rising sea levels I've seen.

Most support second chances and love comeback stories but the article posted neglects to mention a cohesive strategy behind bangladesh elevating its economic status.

Previously brazil, russia, india, china and south africa were labeled BRICS economies and it was claimed there would be a massive boom in those nations.

Before BRICS there were the 4 asian tigers: south korea, taiwan, singapore and hong kong. It was claimed there would be a massive boom in those nations.

Now it appears we have bangladesh the south asian bull economy. I hope bangladesh's economic boom goes better than BRICS and the 4 asian tigers did.

Enthusiasm and positive outlooks are great but it seems they may lack a plan for attaining their goals and aspirations.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:52:40 PM

And with this development on their economy, are we going to see their government to be more acceptable with crypto-related activities?
Last time I read here in the forum, Bangladeshi users are only enjoying p2p transactions to convert their crypto to their fiat.
I have no idea now if they are more lenient with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
With their progress, I just hope for the best of their citizens.

This article below was published in 2018, so I don't know their stance now on bitcoin.

https://www.thedailystar.net/law-our-rights/law-analysis/bitcoin-legality-in-bangladesh-bank-1602583
Swopon (OP)
Copper Member

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 04:23:36 AM

Last I heard bangladesh was hit hard by rising sea levels. Many residents fled coastal areas and were forced to immigrate abroad. They were categorized among first documented cases of climate change refugees along with the maldives islands. It was some of the more compelling evidence for climate change and rising sea levels I've seen.
It was not a recent news. Maybe it happened almost 2 or 3 years back. Now, internally displaced people from Myanmar forcibly placed in Bangladesh and Bangladesh government is sheltering them with all facilities as like Refugees though Bangladesh was not recognized as a developed country before.
Most support second chances and love comeback stories but the article posted neglects to mention a cohesive strategy behind bangladesh elevating its economic status.
Bangladesh is following Export Oriented Economy, I already mentioned it.
Enthusiasm and positive outlooks are great but it seems they may lack a plan for attaining their goals and aspirations.
Absolutely right, though their GDP rate is great and every year it is increasing but people are frustrated in that country because government failed to give them enough facilities. Master plan is needed here now.

Swopon (OP)
Copper Member

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 04:35:02 AM

And with this development on their economy, are we going to see their government to be more acceptable with crypto-related activities?
Last time I read here in the forum, Bangladeshi users are only enjoying p2p transactions to convert their crypto to their fiat.
I have no idea now if they are more lenient with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
With their progress, I just hope for the best of their citizens.

This article below was published in 2018, so I don't know their stance now on bitcoin.

https://www.thedailystar.net/law-our-rights/law-analysis/bitcoin-legality-in-bangladesh-bank-1602583
Still government is neglecting cryptocurrency and if the government officials can know someone is doing transaction through cryptocurrency, he or she must be caught by police and will be charged. In the very recent time, we have seen different cases and caught by police for doing transaction. Government is still not Crypto friendly. But recently there held a Blockchain Olympiad-2021, so blockchain technology is here to roar. Maybe Cryptocurrency will be there also but it take time to implementation of rules and regulations.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: