Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EURXB Connecting Traditional Markets to DeFi  (Read 963 times)
Jonembee

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 01:15:33 AM

Hello everyone, I see that an interesting conversation has already begun here, I would also like to know something, what is the difference between institutional and retail EURxb vaults?

I came across a similar question in the telegram, the admin replied: The first EURxb institutional vault is a unique product spearheaded by the EURxb team in which it allows for transparent and regulated access of institutional funds to the world of decentralised finance with an expectation of only 5% APY (in addition to the passive 7% per annum yield of each EURxb token). Any surplus above the 5% APY is distributed to the holders of the protocol’s governance token XBE.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yudhi29

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 01:38:17 AM

Hi, how many xbe we need to hold to take part in governance vote?
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 09:21:52 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2021, 05:31:55 PM by EURxb

Dematerialisation To Tokenisation By EURxrb

Want to learn more about our vision of the cryptocurrency market as a whole and its DeFi sector in particular? We believe that now is the time for unconventional solutions, and we are striving to transform the modern cryptocurrency market.

Wouldn’t you agree that it takes a different perspective to design a stablecoin that pays interest by drawing returns from traditional markets into DeFi, and simultaneously opens up DeFi yields to traditional investors?

🔺 To learn more about it, read about "Demateralisation to Tokenisation" at https://eurxb.finance/position-paper

EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 09:25:48 AM

EURxb in 160 seconds!

Want to learn more about our project and how you can earn interest just holding a stable coin with the new euro based EURxb stablecoin? We’ll tell you all about it! Spend just a couple of minutes of your time on our quick rundown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dV-Gi8Lqm0

How do we know that you have actual assets tied to this euro-based EURxb stablecoin? Remember, last 2019, USDT admitted they were not fully backed by USD assets. Now, what is the assurance that you are backed by EURO assets? Is there some third party auditor that can attest the existence of your assets?
Nordic Trustee as the independent bond agent must give their approval before MIRIS could issue the bond - which they did for the first 100m eur of bonds, and that’s why we were able to tokenised these assets and bonds. NT Services don’t work for MIRIS, rather they work on behalf of the bondholders in order to ensure that the investment is managed according to the terms of the bond agreement - which pledges these verified assets as security collateral.

Hello everyone, I see that an interesting conversation has already begun here, I would also like to know something, what is the difference between institutional and retail EURxb vaults?
Institutional vaults are not open to community investors - and their returns are capped at 5% APY daily. Retail / community vaults are uncapped and open to community investors.  Both vaults will likely utilise the same yield strategies to start with.
isanarril

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 08:12:28 PM

Hello everybody, I'm excited for this project, can't wait until it gets the attention it deserves

Yeah, but we probably have to wait until the vaults and people can see the real value.
vendtichede

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 06:09:58 AM

Do you have a GitHub page? If there is, discard the link
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 06:53:15 AM

What is the most significant advantage of EURxb over existing stablecoins?
I'm sure a lot of people are looking forward to this.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
matvynos

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 12:12:13 PM

Interesting that EURxb vault gives 5% APY in addition to the passive 7% per annum yield of each EURxb token. All above the 5% APY is distributed to the holders
Panjosku

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 08:51:48 PM

Hi guys, I'm wondering, will I be able to earn interest from my Eurxb while I'm providing liquidity to uniswap?
Yudhi29

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:03:32 PM

Do you have a GitHub page? If there is, discard the link

You could find it on the website too, here it is: https://github.com/EURxbfinance
tranadenduc

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:33:33 PM

Guys, tell me pls, as an XBE holder do I need to stake to earn the additional interest?

You may need to participate in a corporate governance contract in order to receive your share of the royalties.
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 04:23:21 PM

Fiat Or Secured Bonds — Searching For The Most Reliable Collateral

We have already mentioned how EURxb is different from other stablecoins, but today we would like to talk about stable coin backing — which is safer, fiat collateral or secured bonds?

What do you really need in collateral when picking a stable coin? Sure, cash in an account sounds good — but with negative interest rates coming around the world this may soon become a problem for stablecoins using that as collateral! Also, it is really hard to truly verify fiat cash in a bank account. And another important point: fiat money can be used as a surety for a loan that stablecoin holders cant even see — meaning the money may be there but it might not really be available to you when you need it.

Now, when a stablecoin is backed by secured bonds, it’s a completely different story. All such reserves are verifiable and go with all the necessary legal papers. Secured bonds pledged for issuing stablecoins are used EXCLUSIVELY for stablecoins, and this allows stablecoin holders to profit. This is similar to bank deposits, where banks put the money you deposit to use, splitting the profits from secured bonds between themselves and you.

So why should you share your profits if you can have it all with the EURxb token?

nonbpresinhuay

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:36:33 AM

In this project, in addition to functions with passive income and technologies, I like the fact that you immediately began to actively engage with your social networks, many projects are lazy about this and wonder why they have few people in the project
cliclyngsanking

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 06:11:10 AM

Guys, tell me pls, as an XBE holder do I need to stake to earn the additional interest?

You may need to participate in a corporate governance contract in order to receive your share of the royalties.

Nice, but what are the fees paid in? XBE or Eurxb and how often are they paid?
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 10:12:35 AM

How does the EURxb secure its value?

The new EURxb stablecoin uses traditional securities as safe reserves to give you transparent returns paid as interest by simply holding it in your wallet! If you are a visual learner, this video is for you!

➡️ Follow the link to learn more: ⏯️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJDctuhGnpM&t=15s

EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:03:23 PM

It seems to me that for the very early stage of this project they are doing enough things, they will wait for cooperation
Thank you for your support and attention to the project! Your opinion is important to us!

Hi, I see you make a lot of videos on YouTube, that's good, and what do you think about collaborating with YouTube bloggers so that we can attract more people to EURxb?
We are considering cooperation on any Internet websites. If you have a suggestion, write to direct
numvibirpi

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:04:18 PM

Guys! agree, it is stupid to refuse investments in this project, which is guaranteed to bring you a profit several times more than you invested?
nonbpresinhuay

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 11:02:42 PM

Hello everyone, is there someone who will explain to me, what is the current apy of staking stable?
Panjosku

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 10:12:47 PM

Hello everyone, is there someone who will explain to me, what is the current apy of staking stable?

I saw the answer to this question, I saw what was written about it the first EURxb institutional vault is a unique product spearheaded by the EURxb team in which it allows for transparent and regulated access of institutional funds to the world of decentralised finance with an expectation of only 5% APY
deconconssi

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 10:47:41 PM

Hu team, I'm curious are there any listings coming soon?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: