Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EURXB Connecting Traditional Markets to DeFi  (Read 963 times)
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 06:51:58 PM

finally, another stablecoin. I saw the difference between EURXB and other stablecoins. but no difference was too great. then what is the most significant advantage of this stablecoin over the others?

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vendtichede

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 08:40:13 PM

Guys, will it be possible to provide one asset that can be listed on an atomic swap basis?

The atomic swap is funded from the EURxb tokens mandated to assist with EURxb liquidity events, the next event is an XBE liquidity event, and as such there is no XBE tokens to be provided through an atomic swap - as they have all been distributed fairly and freely during the initial EURxb liquidity event.  We will have further EURxb liquidity events in the future, and then enable the atomic swap again.  For now, the only XBE available as incentive are the tokens purchased from the market by the founders right after distribution by OTC.  There is a limited supply, so it is unlikely that we would be able to see another XBE liquidity event - meaning you should not miss out!

Something interests me If EURxb is the one you need to stake why thn xbe price will go high?

EURxb earns 7% in your wallet already, but you can lock it in either the institutional or the community vaults for even more returns.  When institutions lock their EURxb in the institutional vault, that vault can then deploy the funds in DeFi programs for yield.  The return on that is capped at 5% for the institution, and the balance over it is actually distributed to the XBE holders.  You also need to stake the XBE to be able to receive the reward.

So what kind of challanges are you facing with financial institution in relation to Defi?

Getting clarity on the difference between a stablecoin and a price volatile cryptocurrency, and how to verify that they have legal protection when they purchase stablecoins that they would need to convert back to fiat later.

Everything is clear, I was also interested in all this, thanks for the answer Smiley
Panjosku

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 09:09:41 PM

Hello everyone and have a nice day, I would like to know which exchange are you going to list on first?

It would be nice to see it on Binance, I also like Cex
Yudhi29

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 10:11:26 PM

Hello, can you tell me what is the best thing about this project that makes many people interested in it?
cliclyngsanking

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 05:35:16 PM

Hello, can you tell me what is the best thing about this project that makes many people interested in it?

The best thing is that you can easily earn passive income here Smiley. But basically the project has a lot of quality features.
ergelneuvei

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 06:05:42 PM

I see that in this project many are interested in earning passive income as quickly as possible, and of course I would also like to see this, but I would like to see partnership listings and various events in this project
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 06:39:08 PM

🚀 You can find EURxb on the second most popular cryptocurrency market statistics website, at the following link: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eurxb

🌐 CoinGecko provides a fundamental analysis of the crypto market. In addition to tracking price, volume and market capitalization, CoinGecko tracks community growth, open-source code development, major events and on-chain metrics.

☝️ To get featured on CoinGecko, a coin must pass a vetting procedure.

EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 06:44:56 PM

Hi, I have been following EURxb for 2-3 weeks now and personally think that the project is excellent and worthy in the crypto industry. I think that this project will work efficiently, because this project has a great team that always gives creative ideas.
thanks for the support!

I see that in this project many are interested in earning passive income as quickly as possible, and of course I would also like to see this, but I would like to see partnership listings and various events in this project
more info https://eurxb.finance
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 09:34:28 AM

How do bonds work?

A bond is a financial instrument that represents debt. The government or a business can issue bonds, and their investors can buy them, making them debtholders to the issuers. Investors make money in the form of interest, and when the bonds expire, bond holders also get back their principal. There are different types of interest, which depends on the bond.

Bonds are among the most conservative ways of making money, if you pick the right ones they can be very low risk: their ROI is usually known beforehand, and depending on the type of bond, they are backed by the issuer’s assets.

There are actually several different types of bonds — but the two that are important for us to note are “Secured” bonds, and “Senior Secured” bonds. If a bond is not Secured, it means that the debt is not backed by assets from the issuer, and you are trusting them to pay at the end of the term. It is also important to note whether a bond is investment grade — which speaks to the creditworthiness of the issuer. As long as an issuer is rated between A and AAA the bond is generally considered investment grade, and credit agencies generally indicate that you can trust the company to keep their word even if there is no collateral or security.

When a bond is secured, the issuer pledges assets against the bond, which can be liquidated at maturity if the issuer is unable to make full payment to bondholders. It is important to verify the value of the assets pledged as security, because you have to allow for many factors that can actually result in the security being worth less than the amounts due to bondholders — in which case you could still lose some money. We recommend a 4:3 over collateralization of assets as security, or 75% Debt to Collateral ratio to ensure there is sufficient surplus value of assets to cover bondholders if it comes to a liquidation.

Secured bonds also don’t necessarily place the bondholders first in line of who gets paid when assets are liquidated — because the issuer may have other debts that have seniority over the bondholder, and those must be paid before the bondholders are settled. That is where “Senior Secured” bonds is a bond where the assets are pledged, but they are specifically allocated to first deal with settling payments to bondholders.

However, what if we bring that decentralised reserve management over to the stablecoins that use real-world reserves? That is exactly what the EURxb stablecoin does. All the issued coins are backed at a ratio of 4:3, not 1:1, thanks to the bond reserves being Investment Grade, and Senior Secured Green Bonds at a 133% overcollateralization ratio on top! The reserves have also been proven — they are legally bound and pledged through the creation of bonds in the security market, ensuring the protocol’s legitimate and actionable rights to these real-world assets, just like in any other regulated financial system. This guarantees that the token won’t lose its value, and its holders can utilize it like any other currency to yield them profits!

The high reliability and low risk are the reasons we chose investment grade, Over Collateralized Senior Secured bonds for our unique EURxb stablecoin!

Jonembee

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:24:50 PM

How do bonds work?

A bond is a financial instrument that represents debt. The government or a business can issue bonds, and their investors can buy them, making them debtholders to the issuers. Investors make money in the form of interest, and when the bonds expire, bond holders also get back their principal. There are different types of interest, which depends on the bond.

Bonds are among the most conservative ways of making money, if you pick the right ones they can be very low risk: their ROI is usually known beforehand, and depending on the type of bond, they are backed by the issuer’s assets.

There are actually several different types of bonds — but the two that are important for us to note are “Secured” bonds, and “Senior Secured” bonds. If a bond is not Secured, it means that the debt is not backed by assets from the issuer, and you are trusting them to pay at the end of the term. It is also important to note whether a bond is investment grade — which speaks to the creditworthiness of the issuer. As long as an issuer is rated between A and AAA the bond is generally considered investment grade, and credit agencies generally indicate that you can trust the company to keep their word even if there is no collateral or security.

When a bond is secured, the issuer pledges assets against the bond, which can be liquidated at maturity if the issuer is unable to make full payment to bondholders. It is important to verify the value of the assets pledged as security, because you have to allow for many factors that can actually result in the security being worth less than the amounts due to bondholders — in which case you could still lose some money. We recommend a 4:3 over collateralization of assets as security, or 75% Debt to Collateral ratio to ensure there is sufficient surplus value of assets to cover bondholders if it comes to a liquidation.

Secured bonds also don’t necessarily place the bondholders first in line of who gets paid when assets are liquidated — because the issuer may have other debts that have seniority over the bondholder, and those must be paid before the bondholders are settled. That is where “Senior Secured” bonds is a bond where the assets are pledged, but they are specifically allocated to first deal with settling payments to bondholders.

However, what if we bring that decentralised reserve management over to the stablecoins that use real-world reserves? That is exactly what the EURxb stablecoin does. All the issued coins are backed at a ratio of 4:3, not 1:1, thanks to the bond reserves being Investment Grade, and Senior Secured Green Bonds at a 133% overcollateralization ratio on top! The reserves have also been proven — they are legally bound and pledged through the creation of bonds in the security market, ensuring the protocol’s legitimate and actionable rights to these real-world assets, just like in any other regulated financial system. This guarantees that the token won’t lose its value, and its holders can utilize it like any other currency to yield them profits!

The high reliability and low risk are the reasons we chose investment grade, Over Collateralized Senior Secured bonds for our unique EURxb stablecoin!

https://ic.wampi.ru/2021/03/26/imagea7b04f76a479014c.md.png

Hmm, it was very interesting to read, let's see more of these posts, this will help beginners to know better about this project
deconconssi

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:56:38 PM

Hi, I have been following EURxb for 2-3 weeks now and personally think that the project is excellent and worthy in the crypto industry. I think that this project will work efficiently, because this project has a great team that always gives creative ideas.

It's good that you trust this project, I like fast growth and active work in it, and now I am waiting for listings on exchanges
tielogbestper

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 03:26:44 PM

I agree, I'm waiting for their partnership, but this will be announced first of all if this happens, but for now I'm sitting in the tg group and watching an interesting discussion
isanarril

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 06:04:10 AM

It's good that you trust this project, I like fast growth and active work in it, and now I am waiting for listings on exchanges

Of course, there will be a listing soon, do not forget that the project is new, the team will not have time to do everything at once, I think soon they will reach the listing
vendtichede

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:34:02 AM

This project looks very interesting, I would like to know more about it, where should I start? Medium articles are good too
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 10:13:10 AM

Why do you need to sign up to our social networks?

EURxb is an innovative high tech project that is transforming the financial market.

In addition to our own news about our project, activities, life of the company we discuss the most important events in the finance industry, the new digital technologies, cryptocurrencies. We want everyone who views our social networks to be interested, and most importantly we want the information to be useful! That is why we write about the world news, about the technologies that are now developing and being implemented in all spheres of life.

☑️ Sign up to our social networks:

🔸 Medium  https://medium.com/eurxb-finance
🔸 LinkedIn  https://www.linkedin.com/company/eurxb
🔸 Telegram  https://t.me/eurxbfinance
🔸 Discord  https://discord.com/invite/HrgsQCa7pj
🔸 Twitter   https://twitter.com/EURxbfinance
🔸 Reddit  https://www.reddit.com/user/eurxb
🔸 Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5321785.msg56494571#msg56494571

EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 10:16:05 AM

This project looks very interesting, I would like to know more about it, where should I start? Medium articles are good too
more info eurxb.finance

Hello everyone, team, I'm not mistaken in thinking that there is a good chance of earning a solid passive income with xbe?
of course
more info eurxb.finance
Yudhi29

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:21:05 PM

more info eurxb.finance

Hello everyone, team, I'm not mistaken in thinking that there is a good chance of earning a solid passive income with xbe?

of course
more info eurxb.finance

I agree most of the information on the website, and you can also watch video reviews on YouTube
tranadenduc

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:50:41 PM

Why do you need to sign up to our social networks?

EURxb is an innovative high tech project that is transforming the financial market.

In addition to our own news about our project, activities, life of the company we discuss the most important events in the finance industry, the new digital technologies, cryptocurrencies. We want everyone who views our social networks to be interested, and most importantly we want the information to be useful! That is why we write about the world news, about the technologies that are now developing and being implemented in all spheres of life.

☑️ Sign up to our social networks:

🔸 Medium  https://medium.com/eurxb-finance
🔸 LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/eurxbb
🔸 Telegram  https://t.me/eurxbfinance
🔸 Discord  https://discord.com/invite/HrgsQCa7pj
🔸 Twitter   https://twitter.com/EURxbfinance
🔸 Reddit  https://www.reddit.com/user/eurxb
🔸 Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5321785.msg56494571#msg56494571

https://ic.wampi.ru/2021/03/27/image.md.png

I subscribed to everyone, and I follow Telegarme and Medium, because the most interesting discussions are there
nonbpresinhuay

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:21:11 PM

Hello everyone, will $ XBE be listed on Binance? It's just that I always sit on Binance and trade only there because I believe that this will be the most reliable way.
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 10:01:10 AM

How EURxb Transforms DeFi Market

The DeFi market is growing at an unprecedented speed! Just earlier this year DeFi wasn’t considered too special, and analysts weren’t sure if the market will continue the uptrend, but 2021 saw an even bigger surge!

Today the ecosystem’s total value locked (TVL) rose to $44.88B and almost reached its all-time high of $45B, which was notched for the first time ever around this time last month. This is truly amazing — every day the DeFi market sees a dozen new projects ranging from investments to risk hedging, etc. However, EURxb is a unique one, and in a lot of ways it changes the way people look at DeFi.

We have already talked about how EURxb is, in some sense, a bridge between the traditional finance market and DeFi. Our project got the best from both worlds! The EURxb token is a real-world implementation of bonds on the blockchain, providing tangible benefits to the issuer, buyers and holders.

Bonds are usually considered as an alternative to bank deposits, and generally pays much better interest returns than cash deposits - making it more lucrative for companies to use for savings, which is not surprising. In our case, however, we use it as a transparent and reliable income-generating reserve asset, in essence you can think of the EURxb as a stablecoin collateralised by tokenised ISIN registered securities (minted in accordance with the EURxb protocol).

The EURxb.finance protocol allows tokenizing a certain standard of existing securities, allowing institutional investors to access Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and blockchain-based financial tools through securities. Each EURxb token is backed by tokenized ISIN registered securities (EBND NFT) which are themselves backed at a 4:3 ratio with real-world assets in accordance with the ISIN Secured Bond classification standard. This way EURxb holders can get returns on their tokens as if they were bonds — 7% APY!

There haven’t yet been anything like this on the DeFi market, and we want these opportunities to be available to the maximum number of investors who previously had no access to DeFi due to regulations and restrictions! EURxb lets you get into DeFi using traditional financial instruments!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: