Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins are undervalued right now?  (Read 1636 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 05:45:44 PM

Who knows which is undervalued, we are in the bull-market and everything is pumped. You will see the true value of a coin once the bull-market starts, only coins with a real use case, working product, active team, and great partnership will survive in the long-run. There are thousands of projects right now and everyone claims they are undervalued.

That's certainly true, mate. We cannot tell with certainty which cryptocurrency is undervalued and which is not. The crypto market behaves in many strange and bizarre ways. For any cryptocurrency project to succeed, it needs to be widely adopted in the mainstream world. In essence, it's all about mainstream adoption of a project instead of its underlying technology and features. I've seen many coins far technologically superior than Bitcoin, but they lack mainstream adoption. The pioneer cryptocurrency is a true winner in terms of mainstream adoption, as most businesses and merchants support it. We could say the same about Ethereum these days.

Nonetheless, time will tell us which coins will stay and which will fade into oblivion. Whenever a coin is undervalued or not, that's up to the investor to decide. From my point of view, Litecoin is undervalued because the current price doesn't match its limited supply. Other coins with higher supply than LTC have a higher valuation on the market. People often value other crypto projects based on hype than anything else. At least, the crypto/Blockchain space is decentralized. And that's what truly matters here. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sunny28

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 08:37:52 PM

ADA and DOT, just like what the previous members have said. With this in mind, being a direct competitor of ETH means a lot, and knowing that the GAS Fees are ginormous, it is something to not like with ETH. It's expensive. The main thing is that people are into ETH too much that they wouldn't want to make a transfer of their entire project to another blockchain.

That's probably what hinders different projects and developers are doing for the switch. Unless they find it too unbearable to that, they have no choice. But knowing that they are directly similar to ETH and people who are adopting ETH are using it for their projects, it's quite a predicament that can be addressed in the future, hence assuming another coin.
At the expense of DOT, I'll also touch on Kusama.

DOT has not yet launched the main goal of its creation, parachains, which is why the price is not so high yet. When all this appears on the market, I am sure that the price will grow to the figures that deserve the Kusama token and DOT!

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 10:11:27 AM

My though about coin which undervalued :
1. Litecoin, if we calculating the mining we can get compare to the price litecoin is extremly undervalued.
2. Dash, dash only 9,8 in circullation and the use of it is so many, its all time high is $1800 and the price now is $200
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 10:27:06 AM

There are a few major coins in the market that are undervalued right now, I see that at TRX, EOS, NEO, ... and a few old coins. These coins mostly have relatively low growth or have decreased when the market is in a bull market, but I am confident that the next time will be when these coins show value in the market. This school has been receiving great expectations.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 08:02:28 PM

in my opinion, ZEN is undervalued : only 115e in the MC ranking, still under its 2018 ATH and listed by Grayscale.

coinsmafia

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 10:40:35 PM

$DIVI
by Diviproject  is seriously undervalued for how many use cases & various earning opportunities it provides.
But with recent developments I think is at perfect verge to explode to it's full potential very soon with it's T1 Exchange announcement and new mobile wallet launch.
Why is mobile wallet so important?
- Well, it's  a mobile wallet with capabilities to  Buy/Sell/Hold different crypto assets along with fiat, also atomic swaps & Crypto Debit cards.
But the most unique thing about their mobile wallet is it's gonna house their state of the art industry leading one click cloud Masternode (mMocci) & Mobile Staking Vault.Means you are Running a node or staking starting at 20% APY right from the app with just a few swipes.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 10:57:01 PM

in my opinion, ZEN is undervalued : only 115e in the MC ranking, still under its 2018 ATH and listed by Grayscale.
No, every cryptocurrency that is undervalued in the market is no by accident cause it actually happens for a reason and the last time I checked Grayscale adding a certain altcoin to their investment doesn't mean the altcoin is deemed to perform well in the market because cryptocurrency community holds the power to make any coin trend.

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 11:15:04 PM

No, every cryptocurrency that is undervalued in the market is no by accident cause it actually happens for a reason and the last time I checked Grayscale adding a certain altcoin to their investment doesn't mean the altcoin is deemed to perform well in the market because cryptocurrency community holds the power to make any coin trend.

Most of the altcoins are already pumping, can't see now who are undervalued but it happens that most of them are now becoming overvalued. It is not by accident by the market remains volatile at naturally it comes in no specific time. And it is not a sort of luck but this is how investors look into that and see if that particular coin or coins really has the potential otherwise, they will skip to it and find another one. This is not that someone is making the high but it was the market demand pushing the price to move high as the number of investors increasing also.
bogdalanadelrey

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 05:51:16 PM

I think PeakDefi is underrated. This month will be OKEx listing and they already have staking on Binance blockchain - BSC.
PEAK will be pumping I think. Listed on Uniswp as well. Btw PeakDefi has dope staking bonuses.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 06:15:27 PM

My though about coin which undervalued :
1. Litecoin, if we calculating the mining we can get compare to the price litecoin is extremly undervalued.
2. Dash, dash only 9,8 in circullation and the use of it is so many, its all time high is $1800 and the price now is $200

Completely agree with you, mate. The aforementioned coins are hidden gems waiting to blossom someday. Dash is much scarcer than Litecoin, yet it's valued at around $200 per coin. This doesn't make sense, since other coins like Ethereum and Binance Coin are fairing better with an inflationary model. I guess that people usually follow the hype, instead of making investment decisions based on true economic facts. As long as other coins are getting the attention in the mainstream world, both Litecoin and Dash won't be going anywhere. At least, they'll survive for a long time thanks to the community backing them every step of the way.

Nonetheless, time will tell us which coins will stay and which will fade into oblivion. Everything depends on mainstream adoption. As long as "undervalued coins" have this, nothing else matters. Who knows if someday you'll hit the jackpot within the next altcoin season? If you buy cheap coins today, you might be able to reap the rewards in the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 06:27:08 PM

It seems to me that the most undervalued coins at the moment are coins from top exchanges other than Binance. Such as OKeks, which by the way creates its own network, or Kucoin.
Also here you can add coins of decentralized services that we use on a daily basis, such as Uniswap and other liquidity providers.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 07:07:10 PM

Most of the altcoins are already pumping, can't see now who are undervalued but it happens that most of them are now becoming overvalued. It is not by accident by the market remains volatile at naturally it comes in no specific time. And it is not a sort of luck but this is how investors look into that and see if that particular coin or coins really has the potential otherwise, they will skip to it and find another one. This is not that someone is making the high but it was the market demand pushing the price to move high as the number of investors increasing also.
I don't disagree with you that some of the undervalued coins are now experiencing a surge in price but I want you guys to understand that they don't get highly appreciated enough by the major crypto enthusiast that's the reason why they are undervalued and there recent pump in price can be a role of price manipulation because most altcoin teams understand there will be many naive investors in the market which will be looking for low volume/cap gem.
As I have said earlier, those coins were undervalued not by accident, and there recent pump in price doesn't make them a worthy investment.

kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 12:25:46 PM

I'm looking for undervalued coins on the market with potential to become something big in the future. One of the undervalued coins I've found is Bitcore. It's like an upgraded version of Bitcoin with SegWit, a 10MB blocksize, a GPU-friendly PoW algo, and a faster block time. The coin launched before BCH hard forked out of the original Bitcoin blockchain. Yet, it's worth cents (in terms of USD) on the market. Considering its technical aspects, I believe BTX should be worth around $100 per coin. I've recently bought some BTX coins, and I'm looking for other undervalued options to expand my portfolio.

If you happen to know of any undervalued coins that are a good long-term investment, please let me know. There could be many hidden gems out there on the market waiting to blossom someday. Once they get noticed by investors and traders, their prices will never be the same. Any help, suggestions, or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley

if today I give news about BTT and Aurora it seems it's too late, but I have seen before so many people underestimate the Altcoin. I have been investing in BTT for a long time since the price was still at 16 SEN. I saw from some friends who are also traders they really underestimate BTT, but now they want to buy it again. Grin Grin

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 12:31:38 PM

I don't disagree with you that some of the undervalued coins are now experiencing a surge in price but I want you guys to understand that they don't get highly appreciated enough by the major crypto enthusiast that's the reason why they are undervalued and there recent pump in price can be a role of price manipulation because most altcoin teams understand there will be many naive investors in the market which will be looking for low volume/cap gem.
As I have said earlier, those coins were undervalued not by accident, and there recent pump in price doesn't make them a worthy investment.

You still need to continue doing your research before taking any invesment.

You've got a good point and it's very important to understand before anyone to jump inside this market, it's tough as risk
always behind if you fail to choose the right project to invest your money, pump and dump group are always there to allure
you with coin that they are playing.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 01:21:45 PM

if today I give news about BTT and Aurora it seems it's too late, but I have seen before so many people underestimate the Altcoin. I have been investing in BTT for a long time since the price was still at 16 SEN. I saw from some friends who are also traders they really underestimate BTT, but now they want to buy it again. Grin Grin
you have to laugh at your friends.
to be honest I am also not very good at analyzing projects for investment, especially for the long term.
but I didn't go wrong with AOA 6 months ago. I just bought it because I was confused about what assets to have. and I chose the cheapest asset. I'm lucky my $ 400 has now grown.

wagga

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 01:56:06 PM

Ada and xmr are my guesses. Seem like genuinely good projects and have yet to fully pump.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 05:45:23 PM

to be honest I am also not very good at analyzing projects for investment, especially for the long term.
but I didn't go wrong with AOA 6 months ago. I just bought it because I was confused about what assets to have. and I chose the cheapest asset. I'm lucky my $ 400 has now grown.
The weird thing is, I don't know if you guys have this or not, even though I am good at investment as well, I am horrible at trading short term. Like for example buy a coin and sell it under one week, that type of stuff is not what I am good at and I fail most of the time. But when it comes to a coin that I will buy and hold maybe 1+ year? I am great at that as well. Why is it so easy to make a profit from a coin if you hold so much and why is it hard to make profit from something under a week.

I see coins that go up %500 in a week and I never made that kind of profit, I usually do a 2x from a coin in over a year and get out, I have made good amount of money from it as well but even though I have been in crypto for a very long time I haven't made x5 from any coin aside from bitcoin. I made a lot more from bitcoin since I bought very early on, but no other altcoin gave me 5x, usually 2x or if I am lucky 3x and that's with over a year of waiting.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:39:32 PM

The idea of coins being undervalued has more to do with their global acceptance and level of work done on their roadmap and all of that as deemed fit by both the community and the users generally, but if I was to point coins I will start with Matic, which is now Polygon. It is highly undervalued.
I don't see Matic undervalued, the fact that MATIC is now in the top 100 market capitalization proves that the price is not undervalued,
usually undervalued coins have a market cap ranking of over 200,
for example like XCASH, one of the undervalued coins because its market cap ranking is still 700,
but the technology they have is extraordinary, it's just that not many people know about XCASH.
You can try to compare between MATIC and XCASH, between the two which coins are undervalued based on technology, price and market capitalization.
kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 07:28:23 AM

you have to laugh at your friends.

If you get profit from Aurora I have no doubt, aurora has proven to be a good digital currency even though Auora lasts a long time at a low price but aurora is a hidden asset and can provide great benefits to its users. I still remember my experience in July 2020, aurora give me big profit in 24 hours

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
Impala8_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 04:09:52 PM

PEAK
PeakDefi https://peakdefi.com/
https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/peakdefi/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: