Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The World Without Bitcoin  (Read 2770 times)
MAK400

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 02:10:33 AM

Cryptocurrency has spread among people in such a way that no one is willing to cross these boundaries.  I think Bitcoin will become one of the most popular and accepted currencies in the world.  All the countries of the world will simultaneously recognize it as a global currency.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 02:40:13 AM

Well it might be true, world without bitcoin might seem a little bland, but i guess even if there's no bitcoin, in one way or another we will get into those cashless society. Even now, most of us have got into cashless society using digital money, like e money and such, and even not many use bitcoin as digital money, many people only use it as investment.
And even if there's no bitcoin, i believed that there will be another people creative enough to create cryptocurrency like bitcoin, although the name might not be bitcoin or such.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 03:30:24 AM

A lot of people can live without bitcoin, there are still a lot of people who don't have knowledge about cryptocurrency yet they are still living normally, they just lose the opportunity to have a good asset which is really good for investment, the transferring of money, buying bills and buying things they want online using bitcoin will not be so big deal if a normal person doesn't know about it because they can still do those things using a fiat currency, they can also buy things through online payment using an online wallet.

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:04:28 AM

Nothing can happen because most of the countries don't know about digital currency and over 90% people around the world living without knowing bitcoin and it's uses.

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:10:10 AM

Nothing can happen because most of the countries don't know about digital currency and over 90% people around the world living without knowing bitcoin and it's uses.
Maybe you are right but it is 2021 so I think that it is probably higher than 10%. Also, if bitcoin didn't exist, a lot of people will be saved from the schemes of OneCoin and Bitconnect with OneCoin proclaiming to be the bitcoin killer. There are downs and ups as to what happens when bitcoin didn't exist but we just have to make do with what is served in front of us.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:27:30 AM

Well it might be true, world without bitcoin might seem a little bland, but i guess even if there's no bitcoin, in one way or another we will get into those cashless society. Even now, most of us have got into cashless society using digital money, like e money and such, and even not many use bitcoin as digital money, many people only use it as investment.
And even if there's no bitcoin,i believed that there will be another people creative enough to create cryptocurrency like bitcoin, although the name might not be bitcoin or such.

Ofcourse. It's a necessary technology/currency. One of the main reasons it was created was due to the financial crisis and financial mismanagement by nations. I believe a creator/creators will create something he and others can survive on if he can't convince people around him to stop being reckless with money and responsiblities.
That's likely what the feeling was like back then when satoshi created a peer-to-peer/decentralized Cryptocurrency and Network.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:15:25 AM

Hard to tell. But I believe if bitcoin was not created, there would be another substance which is capable to replace bitcoin. It will be named different with a different shape. blockchain would also be created but with another name. Actually, there is no realistic application of bitcoin yet. So there are people who do not care about it
yes, it could happen because technological developments are real and happen all the time, maybe it will be difficult to digest. everything could be a possibility but we also can't deny the fact that bitcoin was already created and why should we think again with something that might be with another name and the same treatment as it is today. anything can happen and we can not determine that, let alone the development of fast changing technology.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:38:10 AM

I don’t know where would I be without Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Years ago, the way I live without Bitcoin, I usually do affiliate and internet marketing stuff as well as sticking to my old unstable freelance gigs like data entry, writing, video promotions, etc. Without Bitcoin, until now my parents would still treat me badly because of not having a stable job like my sisters. I am just thankful to be here in this industry, as it turned my life around even during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:40:28 AM

I don’t know where would I be without Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Years ago, the way I live without Bitcoin, I usually do affiliate and internet marketing stuff as well as sticking to my old unstable freelance gigs like data entry, writing, video promotions, etc. Without Bitcoin, until now my parents would still treat me badly because of not having a stable job like my sisters. I am just thankful to be here in this industry, as it turned my life around even during the COVID-19 pandemic.
That kind of parenting sounds real Asian to me, their kids being their insurance when they grow up,I can relate. It's actually good that you have those gigs compared to me who doesn't have any skill, wheee will I be if bitcoin didn't exist.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 12:00:46 PM

Have you ever thought what would the world be without Bitcoin? Imagine if the cryptocurrency was never invented and we'd still be living with Fiat (paper money and credit/debit cards). People would be subject to banks' desires without a chance for freedom. A cashless society would be only a dream, without innovations in the FinTech space. Gold would still be an option, but not everyone will be able to access it. The unbanked people will be forced to deal with banks in order to participate in the mainstream economy. A lot of challenges and hurdles would arise without a decentralized form of currency for the enjoyment of all.

What do you think the world will be today without Bitcoin? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley

We kind of still live only with FIAT. See, many Bitcoin investors are only watching out for a huge exit that makes them USD millionaires. Still, Bitcoin has strong effects on many more big players in the world now. It has set free the will and motivation for change. Companies, governments, but also ordinary people started to question the system we were and are used to. That's the true value of the invention.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 02:21:15 PM

actually for now a lot of people from all over the world who don't know what bitcoin is and only a handful of people know it.
and yes everyone who doesn't know bitcoin thinks bitcoin is very taboo and is still using fiat for now. actually for those who are used to it it's not bad but their point of view is different from people who have started to enter the world of crypto. I find it very different to myself if it is like an addiction to me when I switch from fiat to bitcoin

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 06:36:40 PM

If crypto won't be invented till date, I don't think will be much difference in our lives. Crypto till date is seen and taken as an investment asset and failed to make it to mainstream payment system. You can't buy a bread with bitcoin and for daily living one still need fiat.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:30:47 AM

If that happens, I will go back to blogging and youtube to earn some extra income. Because before I got to know bitcoin, I was already playing blogs and videos.
And I don't think it's a problem

-= OI =-
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 03:31:13 PM

If that happens, I will go back to blogging and youtube to earn some extra income. Because before I got to know bitcoin, I was already playing blogs and videos.
And I don't think it's a problem
I'm glad that you still have other way to earn money except in bitcoin. In life it's very important that we have the ability to do other kind of works aside from what the school taught us. For example: sewing, fishing, fixing faucet and etc. So if you can't find job related to your course or this pandemic happen again (hopefully not) we have other option to earn money for our living. I'm happy to know that you have other things know to do aside from bitcoin. Your future is safe with or without bitcoin. 🙂
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 03:35:32 PM

Majority do not know abouT Bitcoin. or more less heard of it, but see it as something else that does not evolve them.
Therefore many people may not have benefit to Bitcoin or see any positives.

Therefore majority of the world is without Bitcoin , they may be content on their lives as it is.

worldtraveller
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 12:00:12 AM

What do you think the world will be today without Bitcoin? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley
I think that if bitcoin was not created. The people's life today will be no difference than the world with bitcoin, except for small group of people that made a fortune investing or trading in bitcoin. In my estimation 8 out of 10 people I know heard about cryptocurrency and 1 out of 10 people invest or use cryptocurrency.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 04:04:22 AM

I think that if bitcoin was not created. The people's life today will be no difference than the world with bitcoin, except for small group of people that made a fortune investing or trading in bitcoin. In my estimation 8 out of 10 people I know heard about cryptocurrency and 1 out of 10 people invest or use cryptocurrency.

I think so too. I can tell you that in the community I leave right now, if I was to take a poll, it would probably be like 1 out 50 people that will even know and dealt in Bitcoin. The population of the world in huge and when compared to the number in those that are actually dealing in crypto, there wouldn't be much difference if there was no bitcoin for some Communities.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 05:06:24 AM

And even if there's no bitcoin, i believed that there will be another people creative enough to create cryptocurrency like bitcoin, although the name might not be bitcoin or such.
I agree with you. I believe we are saying this because we already know Bitcoin, what happened years back when we didn't? was there some king of emptiness in the currency world? Even if there was not bitcoin, I think we would have been dealing with the normal cash/less was we still do now like you said with some transactions and it would have been fine only that Bitcoin has now truly brought some new ways to investment, money making and cashless transactions.
ambet

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:09:51 AM

Without Bitcoin many peoples lives would be a complete disaster. There are many who are disenfranchised and don't have access to traditional payment methods. We see in Nigeria particularly where a large percentage of the population is using Bitcoin to protect their wealth from inflation and because many are unbanked.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:30:05 AM

Have you ever thought what would the world be without Bitcoin? Imagine if the cryptocurrency was never invented and we'd still be living with Fiat.
Well, if the world had no bitcoins, I think countless people would feel insignificant, accepting the fate of exile, unfair treatment, discrimination against the rich, status, ... the rich oppress people.  Poor, ... etc, people cannot live, dream, be free as a real life.  They become slaves of the fiat, fame. 

I am proud of being active in the sparkling crypto world, I have never regretted knowing, living and immersing in this space!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: