Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The World Without Bitcoin  (Read 2770 times)
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 08:27:35 AM

Have you ever thought what would the world be without Bitcoin? Imagine if the cryptocurrency was never invented and we'd still be living with Fiat (paper money and credit/debit cards). People would be subject to banks' desires without a chance for freedom. A cashless society would be only a dream, without innovations in the FinTech space. Gold would still be an option, but not everyone will be able to access it. The unbanked people will be forced to deal with banks in order to participate in the mainstream economy. A lot of challenges and hurdles would arise without a decentralized form of currency for the enjoyment of all.

What do you think the world will be today without Bitcoin? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley
If until this moment bitcoin was not found .. chances are I will be unemployed because of the covid 19 virus. In past years and now bitcoin is very influential, without working out of the house we can invest our money, play trade wisely and make enough money. At least bitcoin has brought a good influence, from bitcoin I met my soul mate :-D
Do you just know bitcoin only there are still many ways to earn money without bitcoin like being a youtuber they don't hold bitcoin but they make a lot of money like us they work at home so I suggest fly further to earn money don't stop at bitcoin only.

Tristan Bieber

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 08:35:37 AM

I still believe that Bitcoin has brought us changes and transformed our thinking. Before that, we would only be controlled by the government and could not enjoy the real freedom of wealth. Now Bitcoin gives many of us the opportunity to go. Achieving wealth, of course, can only be profitable under your reasonable investment, even if there is no Bitcoin, there are other cryptocurrencies that come out to fight our current legal currency system.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 08:42:35 AM

I still believe that Bitcoin has brought us changes and transformed our thinking. Before that, we would only be controlled by the government and could not enjoy the real freedom of wealth. Now Bitcoin gives many of us the opportunity to go. Achieving wealth, of course, can only be profitable under your reasonable investment, even if there is no Bitcoin, there are other cryptocurrencies that come out to fight our current legal currency system.
Even before Bitcoin there was freedom of wealth, you are only restricted to where you put yourself. It wasn't like the Government was preventing you from making money, there were and still are a lot of avenues you can make money online before Bitcoin like someone already mentioned, Yotubers even Online surveys, marketing, and many more. People were making money from back then and Bitcoin came with its own which is more like for every level of investor. All are good ways and we wouldn't have bothered or missed Bitcoin if it had never happened and still make money through the old means.
Joshua01

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 08:51:27 AM

It may be that the popularity of Bitcoin is not very widespread now, so there are still many people who don't know what Bitcoin is, so even if there is no Bitcoin, it will not affect some people.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1152

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 11:59:13 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

I am the only member of the family and the only person who know, uses and trades bitcoin where I live. I feel without bitcoin everyone other than me can live a normal life and they have no problem about using fiat. Fiat systems that have been around for a long time may have their drawback compared to those offered by bitcoin, it's just that they have no other choice but to continue using them.

For some people who have better finance, maybe they will get used to without paper money because they only need to bring an android and an atm card to shop. However, due to the revolution and civilization of society which is still quite traditional, paper money is still the main choice until now. So, without bitcoin, people are still quite helped with electronic money in my opinion.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Prettyjing34

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 03:48:51 AM

If there is no Bitcoin in this world, there will be a certain degree of chaos in the financial market. Some changes will take place in the world's currency system. In my opinion, the emergence of Bitcoin is a good thing for our economy.
Barry Mantle

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 08:32:55 AM

In fact, Bitcoin is not just an opportunity to invest and get rich. I think its blockchain technology has brought great innovation to the world. Bitcoin compensates for some systemic problems of traditional currencies to a certain extent and protects The security of the entire currency network makes our economy more stable. If there is no Bitcoin, there may be other technologies that replace legal currency in the world.
Jordi129

Activity: 205
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 10:06:09 AM

What would be the world without Bitcoin? Exactly the same it is today. You are giving too much importance on a digital currency that lost its way for the last five years. In our world today we all know bitcoin is the source of income to many individuals, in most countries there is so many unemployed youths who doesn't work because of lack of job opportunities, but since the invention of bitcoin things changed and most unemployed citizens who got to know about bitcoin and learnt how to earn from bitcoin.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 10:46:00 AM

Have you ever thought what would the world be without Bitcoin? Imagine if the cryptocurrency was never invented and we'd still be living with Fiat (paper money and credit/debit cards). People would be subject to banks' desires without a chance for freedom. A cashless society would be only a dream, without innovations in the FinTech space. Gold would still be an option, but not everyone will be able to access it. The unbanked people will be forced to deal with banks in order to participate in the mainstream economy. A lot of challenges and hurdles would arise without a decentralized form of currency for the enjoyment of all.

What do you think the world will be today without Bitcoin? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley

If we consider the issue of the impact of Bitcoin in the world, then I would not say at the moment that life without Bitcoin would be worse. No, on the contrary, when something is not there, then there is something else. For me personally, the emergence of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies simply opened up new opportunities for earning, although before the advent of crypto, I also worked and have quite good success. I believe that if Bitcoin had not been invented, something else would have been invented and launched. The fact is that for the emergence of Bitcoin is not just a coincidence or happened by itself, no, it is a planned operation to achieve certain goals. Therefore, if this situation or another would require the emergence of new technologies or assets, it would probably be done, but it would be called differently. Therefore, you need to accept Bitcoin and crypto just as it is and not think about it as something without which life or development would be impossible. Bitcoin and crypto are tools for achieving certain goals at a certain time for certain people, and even if Bitcoin disappears, then life will not stop and there will be other tools that will also continue the development of our world.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 05:23:44 PM

The world without bitcoin will be the same as it was before it. But since there is a certain need for this, then something else will take its place.
We do not know what technological developments will look like in the future, as well as when bitcoin was first known and not many have used it for purposes that are further than just buying games.
With its development, bitcoin can be accepted as a digital payment tool that is very useful and guaranteed security and can be done anywhere and at any time.

then bitcoin finally cannot be separated from leading technological advances to date, maybe if there is no bitcoin, you might be right, just like the past.

but it may arise which could be the same but not bitcoin. clearly progress is inevitable and will continue to grow, and in the future what else will accompany bitcoin we do not know. world progress is always fast growing and we must be ready to follow that progress.

fearfulcalm

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 05:29:22 PM

Actually, even now Bitcoin users are still very small compared to the population around the world. So a world without Bitcoin will not have too big
an effect on human life. But if a world without Bitcoin were for me,
it would be very boring and maybe my economy would not improve as it is now.

Because since getting to know Bitcoin my economy has gotten better, even though I also suffered losses when investing in Bitcoin. But overall
the profit that I make from Bitcoin is much greater than the losses I have experienced. So I am grateful to know Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has had
a positive effect on me in several ways
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 01:09:25 PM

The world without bitcoin will still run normally, but it will be difficult for us in terms of finance, because it still relies on a central system, and we also will not be as free when we use bitcoin. Bitcoin is really a good financial solution.

With or without Bitcoin, the world will carry on as usual. People are still living with Fiat these days even with Bitcoin in play. Of course, without Bitcoin we wouldn't had financial freedom. It is thanks to Satoshi's invention that we're able to escape from the clutches of central banks and governments alike. For the first time in history, money is separated from the state. Bitcoin has done well 12 years since its inception thanks to its decentralized and open source nature. It's sound money that empowers people to take control of their lives without fear of censorship or fraud. If Bitcoin wouldn't had been invented, we'd be stuck with the current monetary system subject to censorship, fraud, and manipulation.

Now that Bitcoin is a reality, our world will be on a path towards true financial inclusion. The "unbanked" will be able to gain access to the decentralized economy with crypto/Blockchain tech in play. Banks and governments have seen Bitcoin's success, as the explore the possibility of launching digital currencies to the public. If the world didn't had Bitcoin in the first place, none of this wouldn't had been possible. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
flyer88

Activity: 1177
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2021, 01:54:13 PM

Dunia tanpa bitcoin Mungkin bagi saya jika bitcoin tidak ada saat ini , saya sudah menjadi dan tidak menemukan pasangan hidup saya yang sekarang . Karena sekarang pekerjaan saya utama hanya di bitcoin dan beberapa ada investasi di dunia nyata dan itu pun modal dari keuntungan setelah bermain bitcoin... Dan uniknya saya mendapat kan pasangan hidup saya juga melalui forum bitcoin ,LOL  Grin
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 04:20:40 PM

Maybe if life without bitcoin, the world has no other variety than investing in stocks and gold. And maybe right now I'm still in the same condition as a few years ago, where it's very difficult to buy what I want right. At least with bitcoin, more or less it has changed my life. By being patient, investing from a price that may have been tens of times the profit, even though sometimes there is a slight loss but that is not a problem as long as we can manage our finances.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:15:23 AM

the world without bitcoin is just the same its just that bitcoin will not exist. the world will just go on its natural order and the stock market will always be available. the only difference with bitcoin is just that its just another way of investment and just another form of asset. but nonetheless nothing will change even if the world does not have bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 11:57:23 PM

well, people will gi back again with the usual transactions. We've done it before but I cannot deny the fact that bitcoin really help us a lot and it is very more convenient to use.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
uneps

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 01:09:46 AM

With the advancement of Bitcoin in the rapidly growing digital era, many people are using Bitcoin as an investment tool. Bitcoin is controlled by all its users worldwide. Developers can indeed improve Bitcoin software, but they cannot force changes in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose the software and version they want to use. In order to remain compatible with each other, all users need to use software that follows the same rules. Bitcoin can only work well if there is complete consensus among all its users. I think if the world were without bitcoin, the investors in the digital money world would be stressed.  It's the same if you lose your job in the real world.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 01:56:53 AM

A world without Bitcoin will seem monotonous without new things that can indeed show its advantages to help humans in financial problems, especially in terms of saving, investing, and easier transactions.
And without the presence of Bitcoin.. maybe more people will invest in physical form and it seems that many people are suffering/difficulty in finding a permanent job if they have not previously found a job.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 04:52:20 AM

If today is a world without Bitcoin I think everyone is fixated on banks to manage their money. In addition there is also gold and shares of company shares or other bonds that will be their choice to invest. But all these things can still be controlled by the government and we don't have the freedom we usually get when using Bitcoin. Even though Bitcoin is the best alternative to earn extra income without having to be restrained by anyone if it doesn't exist then what's left is an investment under someone's auspices.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 09:58:20 PM

This is actually something I think about often.  I found out about bitcoin sometime in 2013-14 and it's been such a huge part of my life in many different ways that I will sit and ponder how much has my and other's peoples lives changes since then.  It's done so much for me on a personal level, but what I really care about is what it's done for others who are unbanked, who can't trust neither their banks or governments, those who need to send money overseas to family to survive but need it to happen quickly and cheaply etc etc.

The thing to remember also is that bitcoin is only going to improve, and if it's as great as it is already and were are just get started, imagine where things will be in another 10..20 years.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███