Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE ECONOMICAL POWER  (Read 61 times)
Wesleyeric (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 09:03:22 PM

It is a reality that the government has nothing to do about the youths and the new generation of the. I have realized that this country is going back, last year, something happened

END SARS PROTESTS

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8TiUdHo5w5pVamOIs7UMklTE5YCBaaWutng&usqp=CAU

I guess the government has realized that the youth has an gene of taking the economic power from the old cargos that is ruling the country with their dead Ideas. The government don’t want to give us a chance to take what belongs to us. People died during the protest fighting for the country.

Who’s the country. The country is the youth, but I have this strong belief that we most take what belongs to us.

WE ARE TAKING THE ECONOMIC POWER(YOUTH)
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:41:36 PM

WE ARE TAKING THE ECONOMIC POWER(YOUTH)

AFAIK nations like spain have sustained youth unemployment (ages 19-24) statistics as high as 50% dating perhaps as far back as the 2008 economic crisis.

Youth statistics may also sustain the highest numbers for depression, crime & suicides. Which could lead to their age bracket ranking amongst the hardest hit by economic troubles and pandemics.

There are definitely people in need when times get hard. And I think all of us would definitely like to improve circumstances and standards of living for youth.

But how to do it? Its not a topic which receives much attention or discussion. The media normally turns a blind eye.

This is a topic I wish people would care about and talk about more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: