Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on trends  (Read 1316 times)
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:11:04 PM

Usually its just before weekend or after weekend market will have a big move. When weekend its usually quieter, i think its because of many trader are stock player and follow the worktime.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kena Banned

Activity: 644
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:27:46 PM

With regards to altcoins - mostly Ethereum and Litecoins - is there a time of the day/week/month when they tend to go up/down? Im guessing trading on the weekends is quieter than during the week?

Appreciate any input ... thanks
Maybe because during weekdays, people are tend to work and they also trade with stock market and during weekends, its Chill time. Anyway, this is just our speculation since there’s no specific time for the market to move because it will always depend on every project, if they are on the up trend or on a down trend.

I believe so, because many of my friends do the same like what u said, they have worktime and working(trading) during the weekend would disturb their mind and mentallity.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:42:37 PM

With regards to altcoins - mostly Ethereum and Litecoins - is there a time of the day/week/month when they tend to go up/down? Im guessing trading on the weekends is quieter than during the week?

Yes, cryptocurrency is usually busy during the weekdays and quiet when it a weekend and that's because the market capital and some day traders are usually closed for the weekend but that doesn't mean the market will always experience dump in price when it weekend.

We have no way of knowing about the trading movement even if it is weekend.
Because once a good/bad news comes out, it doesn't matter whether it is during weekdays or weekend.
Just keep an eye open as we can't guarantee that there is pattern in trading movement.
Even though, we observe that trading during weekend is not that active as compared to weekdays.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 04:45:30 AM

Usually its just before weekend or after weekend market will have a big move. When weekend its usually quieter, i think its because of many trader are stock player and follow the worktime.
Personally,I don't think traders work with time frame - day,night,weekdays or weekends. They work based on income potential and therefore monitors the coin movement of the market 24/7.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 04:51:16 AM

Personally,I don't think traders work with time frame - day,night,weekdays or weekends. They work based on income potential and therefore monitors the coin movement of the market 24/7.
The more trades you make, the more mistakes you make and the more loses you can get.

Good traders don't trade 24/7, they wait for confirmations or a few candles to confirm about good entries. They enter the market after confirmations, and exit with their plans.

10 trades each day, if you do it good, will bring good gains for your tradings. You can accept 1 to 2 bad trades in each 10 trades. If you make 100 trades each day, I doubt that you can make good entries and exits. You wil become an emotional trader.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 06:24:54 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is usually busy during the weekdays and quiet when it a weekend and that's because the market capital and some day traders are usually closed for the weekend but that doesn't mean the market will always experience dump in price when it weekend.

We have no way of knowing about the trading movement even if it is weekend.
Because once a good/bad news comes out, it doesn't matter whether it is during weekdays or weekend.
Just keep an eye open as we can't guarantee that there is pattern in trading movement.
Even though, we observe that trading during weekend is not that active as compared to weekdays.
You're right and wrong about not knowing about trading movement even when it is the weekend because the change in the market trend is always diversity but if you follow the market trend very well at some point the market is not busy during the weekend and day trader can testify to what I just said. Besides, the number of transactions in the mempool when it weekend can be use as an example.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 06:41:46 PM

I don't think anyone can deduce this accurately, because if anyone can I also don't think the person will be willing to share it, moreover this space is highly unpredictable thus deducing such a thing is very hard. If anyone tells you he can, then you have to be very careful and trading with extreme caution.
Generally with the market, it is mostly controlled by Bitcoin and most times by weekend it tends to be in dump which will drag the market as well, while week days it tends to be in green, but now it looks like it has changed with dump happening anytime and pump anytime as well, thus the reason I said no one can deduce it properly.
In addition, if you are trader you need to know your stuffs and trade carefully, manipulation and fud seems to be always lurking around when the market want to pump.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 06:47:34 PM

If you can not read chart i don't think it is advisable to base your trade on trend because that will be heading to loss of funds in the process, it is better you use the chart to study the movement of the market, am not a trader but form what i read here and there regarding trading gives me a little insight about how trading works, perhaps there are different opinion and views regarding this, you should enquire more to understand it better.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 10:56:36 AM

This has been tackled in another thread years ago i did not manage to save but the topic runs about is it good to trade weekdays or weekends in which the answer is clear there is no concrete evidence that growth happens in weekends though many chances that the prices drops in weekdays and climbs back in weekends but this is not there to trust , still trade at your own risk.
If you can not read chart i don't think it is advisable to base your trade on trend because that will be heading to loss of funds in the process, it is better you use the chart to study the movement of the market, am not a trader but form what i read here and there regarding trading gives me a little insight about how trading works, perhaps there are different opinion and views regarding this, you should enquire more to understand it better.
Indeed , Technical analysis is what we need to understand and this requires knowledge in reading graphs as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 12:00:15 PM

Analysis of supply and demand is very influential, and also in my opinion if the project that uses crypto is carried out as expected, I am sure the next week and months will definitely go up, but the good news and everyone's desire to invest the coin is big, it will definitely go up. also. that's what I think.
One thing is very sure , that if Manipulator bets on that coin for sure it will pump with huge amount.

but also expect a dump in a matter of time.

livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 10:33:03 PM

Mostly, when weekends, the price plummets and that's what you'll get to analyze.

In crypto, I don't think that there's a relation between the weekdays and weekends of crypto and stocks. But we've seen the connection of drops and pumps from stocks to crypto.

The market itself has connections for sometimes but not entirely including the days when traders are trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 05:48:27 PM

The price movement of Ethereum and Litecoin, just like other crypto, is very much unpredictable. Most of us know how trends works and we should already be aware of the things we should do whenever we witness one. Trends can easily be broken and it can cost you a lot of money to if you will get persuaded by such. Just keep an eye on the price movement in the market and you will know what to do next whenever you see a change in their value. Ethereum and Litecoin are top coins so in terms of investing on it, it will always be worth it as long as you are doing your part as an investor who watches over his investments.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:34:37 PM

The more trades you make, the more mistakes you make and the more loses you can get.

Good traders don't trade 24/7, they wait for confirmations or a few candles to confirm about good entries. They enter the market after confirmations, and exit with their plans.

10 trades each day, if you do it good, will bring good gains for your tradings. You can accept 1 to 2 bad trades in each 10 trades. If you make 100 trades each day, I doubt that you can make good entries and exits. You wil become an emotional trader.
I may don’t know the definition of noob and professional traders but i think every serious traders keep an eye on their PC or mobile screen 24/7 just to check market movement. Because they will try to entry or exit in the right moment. Every trader will be success in every day, it’s also quite impossible for professional traders.
You are basically talking shit man... Even how serious you are in trading but doesnt mean that you do make yourself looking up the charts on 24/7.I admit that im a day active trader but i do mostly spent out 15 hours maximum and the rest is taking up some balance on daily living and wont be putting up myself in trading career but still i do earn decent.

Being pro or not, we do share on one common goal which is to make profits.It wont matter if you are swing,longterm, shorterm,active trader as long you do make money then that surely counts.

On answering OP's question about on how to know on when prices do moves? No one knows. There might be some patterns to be seen but doesnt mean that it would really be moving precisely
on weekly basis.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 02:13:22 AM

Analysis of supply and demand is very influential, and also in my opinion if the project that uses crypto is carried out as expected, I am sure the next week and months will definitely go up, but the good news and everyone's desire to invest the coin is big, it will definitely go up. also. that's what I think.
One thing is very sure , that if Manipulator bets on that coin for sure it will pump with huge amount.

but also expect a dump in a matter of time.
Indeed. We must expect everything because everything happens here. We must have knowledge about trading because if we don't, we might be able to lose everything we have. Technical analysis is what we need to understand and this requires knowledge and reading graphs as well. When you learn about this already maybe even the coin decreases it's price but still you will earn.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 03:45:39 AM

Mostly, when weekends, the price plummets and that's what you'll get to analyze.

In crypto, I don't think that there's a relation between the weekdays and weekends of crypto and stocks. But we've seen the connection of drops and pumps from stocks to crypto.

The market itself has connections for sometimes but not entirely including the days when traders are trading.
if we want to know the correlation between crypto and stock market wes should learn about intermarket analisys, it will really complicated for us but usefull for feature trade. At weekend which is other market closed and many institution also closed, it used by whales to shaking market by spreading FUD , usually when traders heard FUD around them it will easily influence them and make panic.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 04:18:52 AM

there's no specific day/week/ months when they gonna tends to go up constantly if that's your concern, because market nowadays is so volatile and no one can gues when it will gonna happen.. but if you want to do day trading with it just to make quick profits then i suggest to learn more about trading, so that you know what time crypto market is active and which crypto is good to trade.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:20:06 AM

To use the crypto market, you need to analyze the market well no one can know for sure without analyzing the market. Before investing you must determine your investment goals level of experience and risk appetite you can be sure about the loss and the possibility of losing the initial investment do not invest in such a way that if you lose, you will not be able to overcome the loss.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:55:24 AM

nope there are no such thing , trending ? look at the prices now https://coinmarketcap.com/ ethereum is going great while Litecoin seems to be dumping .

To use the crypto market, you need to analyze the market well no one can know for sure without analyzing the market. Before investing you must determine your investment goals level of experience and risk appetite you can be sure about the loss and the possibility of losing the initial investment do not invest in such a way that if you lose, you will not be able to overcome the loss.
if you know how to read technical analysis then you are advantageous in dealing with altcoins because there are tons of altcoins to follow not like in bitcoin that only standing in front of all.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 07:10:42 AM

i don't think so. Coz base on what i know anytime you want you can trade in the market as it is always open 24/7 but unless if you have enough knowledge and you know how to pick a good coin to trade coz that's the most important especially when it comes shorterm.. If you're a beginner and still don't have enough experience when it come shorting.. I suggest educate your self first coz its very risky and you need a lot efforts as well and that's base on my experienced.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:12:37 AM

Lol, The title doesn't seem to be specific, which makes me think. If you are only interested in the trend between ETH and LTC, then I think you should focus on ETH at this time. Hardfork announcement coming soon, this is not a mere imo, it will have a big impact on ETH price. This is a pivotal period that can affect a great opportunity. I'm waiting for it, but don't forget everything that happens with bitcoins like when you go to the market you determine the shortest path.

Analysis of supply and demand is very influential,
Yep, I'm more interested in the volume of the week's trades and not expecting any price analysis charts. Lol

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: