Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFT] NFT Moon token  (Read 356 times)
alexss-81 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 12:50:15 PM

and who gave the right to sell the moon?)with such success, let's sell stars in space,why not?the next idea for sales.I understand when the paintings are created by hand and by artists,but this project is just parasites.

You can't blame them. I don't understand also why this is gaining attraction and selling tons of money for something that has no use? Or maybe, they are thinking, it is a collector's item but in digital form and be valuable in the future. But wondering, where they are pulling such expensive price?
Thank you for your comment. A certificate is not just an image. This is a huge team effort. It has the following parameters: belonging to a category that gives privileges and bonuses, linking to real coordinates, a 2D and 3D map with the most tools, you become a member of a closed club. After most of the NFT Moon is released and sold, the Metaverse Moon game is launched. You become a co-owner of the game. Build cities, houses, create economies, you can sell a plot to a new user or rent it out. Inside, you create your own NFT values for exchange and sale. And a lot more...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexss-81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 01:01:13 PM

NFT get so big popularity now and I like the idea of Moon NFT as I like space and stars Smiley Interesting to see Genesis Certificate NFT Moon
Thank you for your comment. Genesis... I agree with you. I will be very happy for the one who gets it. In fact, it is the basis of the entire metaverse of the Moon. The owner will receive income from all purchase and sale operations. Even from the sale of subsequent certificates that will be issued after it. Plus, within the metaverse, Genesis will be granted exclusive rights, bonuses. He's like the master of the world...Therefore, they will fight for the possession of it at the auction
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 03:12:08 PM

Thank you for paying attention and writing a comment. We focused as much as possible on the technical work and did not spend much time on this thread on the forum. Plus, we are negotiating with the funds. We do everything to make the project known and of high quality.

What do you mean by negotiating the fund? As in deciding if the plan for tokenomy is open for changes and alteration?

Imagine our Moon, it has a size, a landscape, and coordinates. My team and I are creating a virtual analogue of our moon, which exactly repeats all the characteristics and coordinates. And the task is to make the Moon habitable!

So, to clarify, now it's a game, with an NFT to play it? And as you mentioned team, is there any chance we see them? Far as I know you're remains nameless up to this second
alexss-81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 03:36:03 PM

Thank you for paying attention and writing a comment. We focused as much as possible on the technical work and did not spend much time on this thread on the forum. Plus, we are negotiating with the funds. We do everything to make the project known and of high quality.

What do you mean by negotiating the fund? As in deciding if the plan for tokenomy is open for changes and alteration?

Imagine our Moon, it has a size, a landscape, and coordinates. My team and I are creating a virtual analogue of our moon, which exactly repeats all the characteristics and coordinates. And the task is to make the Moon habitable!

So, to clarify, now it's a game, with an NFT to play it? And as you mentioned team, is there any chance we see them? Far as I know you're remains nameless up to this second
We will announce the team soon
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 04:48:33 PM

Actually my post was made from two questions. I'm hoping to hear your explanation for the matter raised on my first question. And while we're at it, perhaps it is also best to clarify that (since it is a game and virtual ownership) the first step to do should not be land ownership (5th paragraph of your long post) but the infrastructure itself, a proof that those "virtual land" (I'll set aside how silly it sounds for now) were indeed has a basis and built on a program
alexss-81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 08:54:09 AM

Actually my post was made from two questions. I'm hoping to hear your explanation for the matter raised on my first question. And while we're at it, perhaps it is also best to clarify that (since it is a game and virtual ownership) the first step to do should not be land ownership (5th paragraph of your long post) but the infrastructure itself, a proof that those "virtual land" (I'll set aside how silly it sounds for now) were indeed has a basis and built on a program
Of course you are right! We are a startup, before releasing a game, you need to gather the maximum audience that is interested in the project. And let me also remind you that this is an NFT, not an ICO or IEO. Where issued tokens, and then it is difficult to sell them. The whole idea is tied to interest and faith.
alexss-81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 10:49:36 AM

Posted a road map on the website https://nftmoon.space/en/home/#road-map
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 03:09:55 PM

Of course you are right! We are a startup, before releasing a game, you need to gather the maximum audience that is interested in the project. And let me also remind you that this is an NFT, not an ICO or IEO. Where issued tokens, and then it is difficult to sell them. The whole idea is tied to interest and faith.

Exactly the point, as it has a significantly lower liquidity, people will need to be more careful before investing, and if I may say, so far your action and project development were discouraging, you rarely coming here and replied on a very long interval, which suggest a poor support, and so far we can barely see any project development, not to mention that it seems you tried to play safe by waiting for the market to be certain before taking any further step. Assuming you will take the step instead mof fleeing, of course.
alexss-81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 03:44:22 PM

Exactly the point, as it has a significantly lower liquidity, people will need to be more careful before investing, and if I may say, so far your action and project development were discouraging, you rarely coming here and replied on a very long interval, which suggest a poor support, and so far we can barely see any project development, not to mention that it seems you tried to play safe by waiting for the market to be certain before taking any further step. Assuming you will take the step instead mof fleeing, of course.
Thank you for your feedback. If you have ever launched a business or startup, then you should know that there are certain stages. And to immediately make a product that costs more than one million dollars without getting feedback from people-this is not good for everyone, for investors, for customers and for the team. If you looked at the road map-there the creation of the game is at stage 4.
alexss-81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 03:51:45 PM

I'm answering your question about the foundation. -We are negotiating with venture funds.
alexss-81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 03:55:06 PM

Founder of NFT Moon Aleksei Zhukevich  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001579883933 . We'll introduce the rest of the team later.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:31:49 PM

Thank you for your feedback. If you have ever launched a business or startup, then you should know that there are certain stages. And to immediately make a product that costs more than one million dollars without getting feedback from people-this is not good for everyone, for investors, for customers and for the team. If you looked at the road map-there the creation of the game is at stage 4.

I believe there is a thing called demo, or test-phase, or (for a higher and more detailed product) an MVP, that basically offered a fraction of product so the potential customer can see what to expect from the project they're investing on. Ever heard of it?

One thing that caught my interest though, suppose the present interest for the product were minimum (based from whatever method you use to get an image of audience's interest) you'll just leave the product, then? Because it is too costly to create a product that has minimum or negative feedback.

I'm answering your question about the foundation. -We are negotiating with venture funds.

And you tried to appeal these investors with mere concept, website, and some drawings? Without any prototype or mini product or whatever? Please keep us updated on the attempt to gain these investors because this is interesting.

Founder of NFT Moon Aleksei Zhukevich  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001579883933 . We'll introduce the rest of the team later.

Given the CEO's name and your username bears some resemblance, I'd like to bravely assume you're the same person. If so, could you please entertain me on your background with crypto? Because from what I can summarize from your err... Facebook posts, it was used car sellers, airdrop hunters, and custom-home-made faceshield manufacturer.
penebalnio

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 12:38:42 PM

So Genesis ownership which is 1 in 10,000 NFT moon will be sold on auction and the price will starts from 1 ETH. 64 days left until auction
alexss-81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 07:38:27 AM

I believe there is a thing called demo, or test-phase, or (for a higher and more detailed product) an MVP, that basically offered a fraction of product so the potential customer can see what to expect from the project they're investing on. Ever heard of it?

One thing that caught my interest though, suppose the present interest for the product were minimum (based from whatever method you use to get an image of audience's interest) you'll just leave the product, then? Because it is too costly to create a product that has minimum or negative feedback.

And you tried to appeal these investors with mere concept, website, and some drawings? Without any prototype or mini product or whatever? Please keep us updated on the attempt to gain these investors because this is interesting.

Founder of NFT Moon Aleksei Zhukevich  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001579883933 . We'll introduce the rest of the team later.

Given the CEO's name and your username bears some resemblance, I'd like to bravely assume you're the same person. If so, could you please entertain me on your background with crypto? Because from what I can summarize from your err... Facebook posts, it was used car sellers, airdrop hunters, and custom-home-made faceshield manufacturer.
Hello:)You're already like a brother to me. Alexey Zhukevich has several businesses in different areas, he is an entrepreneur with experience. More than 10 years of business experience. Owns production-laser cutting Bukvica.ru, polygraphy, co-owner of the car rental company Carberu, in the field of cryptocurrency for 4 years. Co-founder of the information resource https://kriptokurs.ru. As for investors: we will definitely unsubscribe on the results and financing. As for the images and just the site: This is how it looks and we are well aware of it, we already have software developments that we show to investors and funds, but they are not yet ready for the general public.
alexss-81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 07:42:24 AM

So Genesis ownership which is 1 in 10,000 NFT moon will be sold on auction and the price will starts from 1 ETH. 64 days left until auction
Hello, thank you for your comment. Yes, Genesis will appear in 63 days. The auction will start at 1 ETH. The owner of this certificate will receive a share of the profit from all sold certificates and all business processes already in the game itself, when it appears.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 12:32:51 PM

Hello:)You're already like a brother to me. Alexey Zhukevich has several businesses in different areas, he is an entrepreneur with experience. More than 10 years of business experience. Owns production-laser cutting Bukvica.ru, polygraphy, co-owner of the car rental company Carberu, in the field of cryptocurrency for 4 years. Co-founder of the information resource https://kriptokurs.ru. As for investors: we will definitely unsubscribe on the results and financing. As for the images and just the site: This is how it looks and we are well aware of it, we already have software developments that we show to investors and funds, but they are not yet ready for the general public.

And within this 4 years in crypto, what business and professional experience he actually had? Or was it limited to promoting airdrop and giving personal thoughts for projects?
alexss-81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 06:20:14 AM

And within this 4 years in crypto, what business and professional experience he actually had? Or was it limited to promoting airdrop and giving personal thoughts for projects?
Hello. You're very attentive...Please learn more about it on Facebook or Instagram. Or search for information on the Internet. We responded to you in the last message.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 06:32:13 PM

Hello. You're very attentive...Please learn more about it on Facebook or Instagram. Or search for information on the Internet. We responded to you in the last message.

Most of the pages are in Russian and/or cyrillic characters. The facebook page for example, was just written in alphabet in English around this year. With no intention to show any racism or anything at all, you do aware that not everybody have cyrillic as their second or third language, right?

So perhaps helps us by showing his crypto background (other team members' crypto background alongside with it will be very much appreciated) that's written in english?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: