Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: noob thinks shes got her hand on doing this? Maybe? PICS of stratagy on exchange  (Read 70 times)
beamin (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 08:35:28 AM

So I have my three charts:
BTC/Coinbase 15 min interval
Bowlingerband set to follow my time base (15 min)
BB pair with an oscillator (I was told on this board to have your oscillator paired to get any useful info out of it) also set to same time base. I go back and fourth between 15min 1hr 6 hr
SET a stop loss order for right around my buy in price (I dont like to gamble) With its stop price set $1.00 above its limit price (I some times get these mixed up and the order doesnt work; but I believe you set your stop price 1.00 above your limit price so it executes immediately)

So Im looking for: The BB to pinch together on an upward price trend, and the AO "Awesome oscillator" to be above the line going from red to green?

Please bear with the n00b questions not only is this all new to me but I'm also legally blind so Im trying to get this to work over multiple screens/machines plus a new iphone max so I can see what I'm trading if I have to leave the home set up. So many hours on tech support with microsoft and apple to pair the devices, half the reps I'm explaining to them how to make this work Roll Eyes Huh Shocked .

From what I learned on this board do my comments over the .jpeg make sense?
beamin (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 03:12:29 AM

Anything? did this predict the 55k ATH? Or was this timebase too short looks like it was going to do something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: