Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 05:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Only 0.05 BTC for 4 domains: shootem.app lookit.app giddy.app messed.app  (Read 86 times)
aprimate (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 10:32:05 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2021, 08:42:41 AM by aprimate

I bought a bunch of .app domains instantly when .app domains became available in 2018. I kept them for resale or for support of potential ideas of future mobile game/app projects I hoped to be able to work on once I'd have enough resources to build on some of those ideas  Roll Eyes

A few years later it turned out I will probably never have the time and money to work on these ideas, so I'll rather sell my best 4 domains. Today I put them up for sale on sedo.com at prices what I consider below their fair market value. I'd rather sell them for Bitcoin though as Sedo takes a considerable cut and doesnt have privacy friendly cashout methods.

Prices:

shootem.app : 0.05BTC
lookit.app : 0.05BTC
giddy.app : 0.05BTC
messed.app : 0.02BTC

Prices are negotiable, especially for fast offers in the next 72 hours (~until thursday), and they also contain escrow fees. I cba to do this as an auction, so first come, first served.

I'm also willing to sell all 4 domains in one hopefully smooth transaction for 0.1 BTC or a combinations of 2 or more of these domains for a significant discount.
aprimate (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 10:43:10 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2021, 10:56:33 PM by aprimate

Here are some of my notes/comments/background research relating to these 4 .app domains:

* shootem.app
The catchy name of a popular action packed genre "shoot-'em-up". Could be perfect for something related to this popular genre of games and movies for example.

shoot-'em-up
noun, INFORMAL
- a fast-moving story or film of which gunfire is a dominant feature.
- a simple video game in which the sole objective is to kill as many enemies as possible.

* lookit.app
"Look it up" - a perfect domain for a service related to finding information or something else.

"look up
phrasal verb of look
- search for and find a piece of information in a book or database.
- "the translation process amounted to little more than looking up words in bilingual dictionaries
"

* giddy.app
Uplifting, short name which works separately but also combined with .app ("up") leading to several positively defined meanings.
It could be a catchy and fitting dating app name, as "giddy"can be used to describe the feeling of falling in love, feeling silly, happy and dizzy.

giddy /ˈɡɪdi/
adjective
- having a sensation of whirling and a tendency to fall or stagger; dizzy.
  "Luke felt almost giddy with relief"
verb
- make (someone) feel excited to the point of disorientation.

giddy-up
/ˈɡɪdɪʌp,ɡɪdɪˈʌp/
exclamation
exclamation: giddy-up; exclamation: giddyup
said to make a horse start moving or go faster.
"‘Giddy-up!’ he cried and cracked his whip"
Origin
1920s (originally US as giddap ): reproducing a pronunciation of get up .

* messed.app
"Messed up". Could be used as a domain for related to humor, politics, health, covid.

mess up
informal. : to make a mistake : to do something incorrectly.
"About halfway into the recipe, I realized that I had messed up, and I had to start over."

aprimate (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 06:06:47 PM

No offers yet. To be honest I'm in a hurry to get cash, so I'll cut the Bitcoin prices -50%!
The prices on sedo.com are much higher.

New prices:

shootem.app : 0.025 BTC
lookit.app : 0.025 BTC
giddy.app : 0.025 BTC
messed.app : 0.01 BTC

All 4 domains: 0.06 BTC if we get this done within a few days.
aprimate (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 08:47:45 AM

No responses? Goddammit these are fucking great rare functional .app domains with huge possibilities for potential projects in lucrative and popular app areas, such as dating apps, games, health, humor, SEO, information.

I've now lowered the price to 0.05 BTC for buying all 4 of them because I need BTC fast. Sedo.com prices were also lowered.

I'm not haggling here, I hope somebody recognizes this great bargain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: