Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Read and Do What You Can About It  (Read 46 times)
Requiredmessage (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 02:54:48 AM

There is a company called The Rand Corporation. You can find them at Rand.org

They are behind all of today’s modern problems. I mean everything. Please check out their website follow their own
business solutions which they offer in private and actually have nothing to do with what they offer even though what they mention is nefarious by itself. Also follow their public service messages they are twisted to cause confusion. This is because they are causing the problems purposefully and lying in their messages to the public. They are little known publicly but massive in extremely dark places (think fallen angels). Its all behind the scenes stuff but you’ll see the connections).

For those in the know of what’s going on they are responsible for it all. COVID. All the weird conspiracy theories about terrifying tech.

This company spans the globe in big way. Though everyone hates them and they are in actuality very week if we all speak up and do our analysis.

Please spread this as far as you can. This is an international community and many of you have international friends. The creation crypto was created was directly a response to them. Tell all your friends and tell them to tell all your friends.

Once again when I say dark stuff whoever you are I guarantee you’ve seen some weird shit that scares you. That’s them.

Also when reviewing their company think upside down. From logo, colors, analysis, and their public speeches (who were they speaking to).

Also of note take a look at the CEO.

You guys and gals are some of the most tech savvy and naturally resourceful people I can imagine. Use your skills to spread the message as best you can and do your work.

Thank you and bless you.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2021, 03:19:26 AM

For those in the know of what’s going on they are responsible for it all. COVID. All the weird conspiracy theories about terrifying tech.

Kind of a mixed message here. Are they responsible for spreading the conspiracy theories, or conducting the actual conspiracies?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 03:45:40 AM

conspiracy wrapped in an enigma trapped in another conspiracy..
seems the OP didnt manage to break the fourth wall

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Requiredmessage (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 04:35:16 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2021, 04:58:49 PM by Requiredmessage

They are responsible for it all and the confusion amongst people as to whose responsible if that answers your question.

I’ll give you an example. The “deep state” doesn’t exist it’s Rand. The word deep state is nothing but a play on words. The only actual derivation of the  word “deep state” is the word infiltrator. They do not actually have anything to do with government. I wonder who make a play on words too pretend they were the government and what that means their plans were.

Bye Don.

P.S.

There’s spooks on this sub.

Take a look at a space anomaly that is gas on the inside wrapped in burning plasma in for form of a perfect W.
It is not natural.

Edit looking it up on google won’t render results anymore. You’ll have to search for it on your own using your own tools. Wonder who put that there. Wonder who would hide it and why and in response to who.

Don’t fear Rand they’ve got strings further up their as than they can count.

Extrapolate it’s your job.

I know they run in a lot of countries quite frankly I’d tell you it makes a difference what % your politicians are corrupt but there is none. Do the right thing and I guarantee you will have protection.

Tell your colleagues. It can only help.

In response to douchebag franky1 the fact you responded to my post means you know what I’m saying is true.

I’ll leave it at that. P.S. you don’t even know it but your going to be ok. Sometimes being sick can blind you.

Requiredmessage (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 06:47:19 PM

P.S. if anyone could make a submission to
Wikileaks for me with just this said post it would be appreciated. Currently in a hotel with no access to a a computer or ability to accurately use any privacy features required for submission.

One of you please do. It’s not a scary thing. They lost already and know it. It would simply be a good thing to do.

It would be the right thing to do given their lawyer who walked into an oncoming train of his own free will.

I wonder who developed the remote control tech that lets you direct cockroaches.

Requiredmessage (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 09:10:58 PM

Please reply if one of you did. I’m unable to do it myself at this time. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: